Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Retreving Misson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

"Stop patronizing me!" she snarled in that general direction. "It's not just your scent. Your very being radiates evil!"

ooc: lalalalala.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Kiluar flinched. Misguided, yes, slightly mean, but evil? Had he really become what bad? His voice however was strong when he spoke. "Who do you protect she-wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Vixen growled, he wasn't going to continue wasting her time with the fool calling out to them. She looked over at Soluia, "Let's go. Now." she whispered harshly, grabbing Kiluar's side of the deer and began pulling hard at it, the meat moving forward at her brisk, silent pace.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:40 pm

ooc: what does he mean by who do you protect?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

ooc: who's she protecting. Who's she stopping these guys for. Why is she putting her life on the line to stop Kestrel's peeps.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG. POSHT PEOPLE. D<
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 pm

ooc: ain't we waitin on Sunneh? ....btw, can I have the link to the old site? I kinda lost it...
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

*will post in a few hours*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm

OOC: NO. POST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR NEARLY A MONTH D<
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:03 pm

uh..... maybe she's busy.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Busy shmizy. POST NOW D<
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 am

ooc: GUYS OH MY GOD I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY....I've no excuse for my absence--I feel really bad. I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry...

Quote :
Kiluar flinched. Misguided, yes, slightly mean, but evil? Had he really become what bad? His voice however was strong when he spoke. "Who do you protect she-wolf?"
Quote :
Vixen growled, he wasn't going to continue wasting her time with the fool calling out to them. She looked over at Soluia, "Let's go. Now." she whispered harshly, grabbing Kiluar's side of the deer and began pulling hard at it, the meat moving forward at her brisk, silent pace.

"I fight for those who haven't made deals with the devil." she spat sharply. Smelling the air, she tried to pinpoint the wolf's location. Moving into the grass, she growled threateningly.
"I fight against the likes of your leader."

ooc: I know it's not much of a post after you've waited like two and a half months...sorry DX
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Noticing the she-wolf's tactic he began to walk in wide circles around her, is eyes never leaving her. "I have no leader. I fight for my master only because he saved my life. I believe that you are confusing me for him, for I have never encountered Lord Shiron."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm

"Lord?" Citali let out a sharp laugh. "Do you really believe he deserves to be called 'lord' after what he's done?" she silently wonders if he knows all the talkes about Shiron as she continues, spitting out her words like she's disgusted by them. "He only retains his celestiality because Lord Yang needed someone to be a watchdog for souls!" getting frustrated as Kiluar circled, she snarled, her fur bristled straight up. As the wolf's scent formed a wide circle around her where he paced, it disabled her ability to smell anything else. She could only locate him by the quiet thud of his paws on the earth and his fur brushing overgrown weeds and grass.
Fear rose up in her belly, but she kept it contained as she relied on her ears for safety.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:20 am

Vixen's patience was wearing thin, quickly. How to end this quickly? Kill the wolf? Easiest decision, easiest task. But, then the body would be found and they would possibly be discovered. Leave her, and they are still caught. Unless, they found the Utilli before any alarm was raised. Quickest thing to do, easiest way to do it, risk factors are high, but it would be worth it.
She would go in without Kiluar. Soluia? She wasn't sure about her. Soluia could help, but at the same time, she could get in the way.
Where was the she-wolf?

Gaoth felt her ears prick as fast movement brushed against the grass. She was up on her paws before she registered it. So much for a nice sleep.
Padding quickly outside, she stared into the night for the canine who had made the noise. She found Lynx(?). "What are you doing?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 am

Kiluar snarled. "A watch dog for souls? You should have more respect for the Gods. Lord Shiron in particular, for he walks the world of mortals, and he may be closer than you think." The wolf was obviously not educated in their ways. She smelt different too, of a far off land. It was faint, but it was there. "You might be a foreigner, but you should respect our ways. You do not understand what goes on here. We have done nothing wrong. We are looking for some of our friends. We shall pass through shortly."

Lynx panted. "Wolves." He was out of breath after nearly bumping into them. "They are over by Citali's barn."

Utilli's nostrils twitched. He couldn't take it any more.He had to find out where that smell of fear, of confusion and anger was coming from. He looked back at his dozing brother, and murmured quietly that he'd be back. He hardly took a step out of the shed when he saw the two she-wolves. His ears perked and in his usual friendly manner he stumbled over to them.

OOC: Stupid Utilli D:
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Soluia wavered, glancing between Vixen and Kiluar. The wolf looked as if he could handle things for the moment, she moved to follow the mission leader, trotting at Vixen's heels, ears pricked for directions. Her head went up at the sound of canine feet scuffing over the earth. Dog...? Smelled like it.

Kiliko rolled over in his sleep, grunting in acknowledgement as he did.

Citali growled, thinking up a response. "They are my 'ways' too, and I'm smart enough to understand that something very bad is brewing here." her sightless eyes narrowed. "And I'm not going to let it happen!" she veered around, launching herself in Kiluar's direction, jaws snapping.

ooc: Are they going to only take Utilli or are they taking Kiliko too?
Also, lol, I'm not good with comebacks. Citali represents that entirely. XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:38 am

Ignoring Kiluar and the seemingly dumb and blind she-wolf, Vixen whipped around to face Soluia. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Let's move, now. Grab the deer." she said, snatching part of it in her jaws, the heavy fawn weighing her down. She was strong, but she didn't like Omega work, such as this.

Gaoth growled. "I knew this was too good to be true." She stood up, shaking herself furiously. "Alright, let's go. You show me where they are and then come back and round up the others. We'll need some help." she stood up, starting off in the first direction that struck her, straight. She had no clue where she going, but Lynx would straighten that out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 am

OOC: They can take his broder if you want :3

Kiluar side-stepped quickly. He wasn't particularly strong, but perhaps his speed would save him the trouble of having to fight. He snarled. "I don't know what's going on. I just follow my leader's orders." It was true. He had no clue what was going on. Even if something bad was happening, she was too late to stop it.

Lynx started charging towards where the wolves came from.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 am

Soluia nodded and picked up the other end of the fawn.

ooc:....lol I dunno what Citali should say or do. Prolly something like, "Dammit, stay still!" and then she'd try and attack him again. XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:24 pm

ooc: YESH. That is exactly what she would say. :D

Dragging the fawn, Vixen made her way to the farm. She tried very hard to keep her nose on anything beside the fawn, so she could still be alert. She felt impossibly weak doing this job. She stopped suddenly, her ears pricking as she heard commotion ahead of her. Two dogs, coming their way, fast. They had to move, now. But where? There wasn't any good stand point now, not being rushed like this. They couldn't fight, not now. Not with all tasks they still had to complete.
Thinking quick, Vixen dropped the deer and ran over to a short tree, jumping onto the low branch and scrambling further up. Soluia would have to follow.

Gaoth sped up, keeping stride for stride with Lynx. She felt fury run through her veins, and she was desperate to get her fangs buried in wolf fur. Why, just why did they feel the need to be so damn persistent?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:54 am

OOC: Kiluar is like the total opposite of Kestrel o.o He has good smell, but faint hearing.

Kiluar froze and scented the air. He knew that smell. What to do? If he killed the blind wolf his scent would be easy to pick out, whereas if he ran now, the scent of the she-wolf might cover it slightly. He was proud, but not stupid. With two more canines he'd be outnumbered and possibly outmatched. "Farewell wolf. Hopefully we shall meet next when we are both in lord Shiron's realm. Perhaps you shall be more respectful towards him when Kite (ALREADY INCLUDING HIM :3) is howling your name." With that, he took a step back and seemed to melt into the shadows, and effect which Citali would not be able to witness. He passed through a small river of water to end his scent trail and padded slowly, following his companion's scent.

Uttilli was perhaps the only one who witnessed Vixen climb the tree, and he was perhaps the only one who shouldn't have. Taking a step towards it, he called out. "Hello? Who's up there?" Being on the opposite side of the tree, he had not noticed Soluia.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 pm

ooc: GRR, I HAD A REPLY ALL PREPARED AND READY TO SUBMIT BUT THEN INTERNET EXPLORER JUST HAD TO CRASH.

Citali growled as she heard Kiluar weave away into the grass. While the rush of adrenaline ebbed away, she swiveled her ears around to listen for Lynx or Gaoth. She shoved her way out of the grass, wanting nothing more than to get away from the other wolf's scent. She turned her head in the direction of a dog's voice, one of the one that'd been here long before she came to stay at the farm. She recognized it as one of the brothers, the one that wasn't quite in the right mind.
Utilli, she thought his name was. Either way, she needed to find Lynx and Gaoth.
Her nose twitched and she set off after locking on Lynx's scent.

ooc: how big do you guys imagine the property to be? (The barn, coop, shed, stables, etc. part.) Just trying to get an image in my head.

bic:
Kiliko grunted awake at the sound of his brother's voice, as faint as it may have been. He'd trained his brain to wake himself up when his brother began talking in case Utilli decided to go on a late night stroll.
He stepped out of the shed, ears perked. As he noticed Utilli talking up into a tree, he figured his brother was having a crazy fit again. But when his gaze caught the black and white she-wolf standing rigid on the other side of the tree out of Utilli's sight, he tensed. The she-wolf's amber eyes had darted up into the tree, as if asking it a question.

Soluia cursed under her breath as another dog emerged from a shed, and she knew he'd seen her. She looked up into the tree, where she found Vixen's glowing eyes. What in the hell am I going to do? her gaze said as she stood stock still.

ooc: lol Soliua may be strong but she ain't the sharpest bramble in the bush.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:32 pm

OOC: I use Chrome. It crashes less, is faster, and a lot lighter on memory :3 And I always imagine it being big and well... farmish. The area where the canines tend to sleep it relatively close together, maybe in a sandy clearing since I assume they sleep in the stables, the barns and the coops. I always see it as there are some apple trees and junk between the stables and the fields, and behind the trees there's the old farm house. I guess the chickens and junk would have moved away from where they are and gone into the field. But I dunno. I have a vivid imagination. If there where goats I'd imagine them purple :3

Lynx drove himself to run slightly ahead of Gaoth. He didn't understand much of what went on, but he knew enough to know that the Akita (?) was a target. He didn't doubt her strength, but he wouldn't put it past the invaders to have planned an ambush. He almost crashed into his stable-mate he was in such a haste. "Citali. Gaoth's just behind me. Where have they gone?" His amber eyes narrowed as he noticed the wolves where no longer about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retreving Misson
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: