Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Retreving Misson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 pm

ooc: what the heck do I do now? there's little more Gaoth can do beside heal him or kill him.

Gaoth looked at her enemy, not sure whether to be angry, or to laugh. Not sure whether to feel pity or disgust. She was lost. In the first time in moons, she felt abandoned. What was she left to do? She felt her heart unwind and her brain lost that savage thrill of adrenaline rush. She was done.

Cooling down so rapidly she felt dizzy, she gazed at Kiluar, his dumping onto the cool green of the grass blades, those the prey fed on. The cattle and birds fed on it, her prey, upon her farm. Her territory. Being invaded by wolves. But she couldn't feel mad.

She stood, looking wildly around for cobweb or something of the sort. She found exactly what she was looking for about three feet away. She grabbed a pawful, knowing if she grasped her jaws around it it would get stuck in her jaws. She turned back to Kiluar, hopping on three paws toward him. Immediately she wrapped it around his throat, cleaning up the horrible wound she'd created. "I can't say why I'm doing this, because not even I know. But I know this won't be happening again. Just stay still until I can get Citali, she can help you more." she barked at him, looking straight into his pure wolf eyes.

ooc: even gaoth can be nice.... sometimes
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

OOC: I'm not entirely sure how to respond to that :I

Kiluar had fainted.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm

ooc: yeah.... sorry bout that. Now u know how I felt.

WHERE'S CITALI??? *looks around*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:56 am

OOC: SHE GOT EATED >3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:29 pm

ooc: NOOOOOO!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:47 pm

OOC: Mmm... *Puts away Good Eats! napkin*

Regaining consciousness, Kiluar opened one of his green eyes and looked up at Gaoth. He knew he should be seething in anger at the fact he had been almost killed, then taken pity upon and cured by his enemy, but the truth was he felt no such thing. In fact, he was happy, perfectly happy. Perhaps he felt love? Perhaps. It had been so long since he had felt close to someone he had forgotten what it felt like.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:21 pm

ooc: I once again feel a lack of muselessness. It be a bit easier to post IF CITALI WOULD DRAG HER FURRY TAIL OVER HERE AND-- I'll just post.

Gaoth sat down, staring at the wolf, who had fainted in her lack of attention. She could tell he was dangerously close to dying, but now since she had at least slowed the rate of blood flow from his neck, he at least had a chance. She kept glancing around, looking for Citali. At last, she stopped and looked back down at the wolf, her neck fur bristling with alarm. He was staring at her. She narrowed her gaze, "I can easily make sure those eyes can never open again, you know." she said with an empty warning, she couldn't kill him. Not while he was defenseless and.... immobile. It would be cruel and unfair, and she couldn't bear to be mean at the moment. "Citali!" she called out, looking around again. Where had she gone off to?

ooc: akwardness from the Kiluarster?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 pm

ooc WHAT THE FU--
D'aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :3

Citali poked her head into the barn at the call of her name, ears pricked. "Yes?" She padded inside, flattening her ears as she smelled Kiluar. She was about to ask why he was still here, but she smelled the dried blood on his pelt.

Last edited by Citali on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm

ooc: see what ya missed?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:47 pm

OOC: D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww? o.o And muselessnessness :D

Kiluar gave a small smile. How many times had he heard that threat? Death never really scared him. It was dying without a cause that did.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Without looking from Kiluar, Gaoth spoke to Citali. "Can you please fix him up? Our new captive doesn't feel too well." She sat in front of Kiluar, on the brink of chewing his neck out, but holding her anger in. He didn't do anything by himself, Kestrel was the one who sent him. That doesn't excuse the fact that he refused his own courage. Stifling a growl, she kept her gaze locked with Kiluar, intent on never letting him out of her sight. She wanted to know his every movement. He wouldn't be able to sneeze without her knowing.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Kiluar gave a kind of grim smile. "Ah I'll be out of here before you know it. After all, I can already see you plan to make me an ally. To spy on Kestrel perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Gaoth grinned grimly back at her captive, "I had my hopes. I suppose your not one of the dim ones after all, aye?' she felt her tail bristle. She didn't trust him. At all. She had no right to. She'd stick with dog allies, not wolves. Besides Citali, she was a trusted healer.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:05 pm

OOC: >.> *Points at Kadal*

"It would be no use. Nobody knows the real plan. But I can tell you now, it is no petty thing like taking over the forest. Something big is at work here, perhaps something even unnatural. You... You are brave Gaoth, and your troupes too. I admire that. But I believe that what you do is futile. He watches your every move, yet you do not even know where he hides. This is a plan the Gods themselves would have trouble stopping." Kiluar gave his lips a lick, trying to wet them.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 pm

ooc: she still doesn't completely trust Kadal, he hasn't done anything yet and isn't quite too friendly.

Gaoth waiting for his rambling to end, she took in every detail, no matter how ridiculous she thought it was. Any information was better than none at all. But she never the less, she leaned over the wolf, her eyes glued to his. "I'll be honest with you, Kiluar. I don't care. At all. I don't care if I die, and I'll be damned if anyone under my command is killed before I am." she smiled at him, feeling so witty and sarcastic at the moment. "But I don't need you. If Kestrel wasn't so cowardly to come out on his own, I wouldn't need anyone's help. Unfortunately, we both know that is not the case." Gaoth flicked her tail, looking once around for Citali, to check on her current status. She didn't spare very much time and looked back at Kiluar, sure he would say something else to otherwise convince her to disengage her of her tasks and objectives, and she would yet again decline his advice and come up with some reason why.

ooc: i won't post again until Sunneh does.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Kiluar said nothing. She was too stubborn, too proud, too foolish. It would make no difference. "Kestrel is not cowardly. I think he is just clever. What good would it do him to come out into the open? So many of you think he wants to take over the forest that they'd all attack at once. What good would that do him?" He had sat up, and was now attempting to stand. His legs where shaky, but he managed a full five seconds before falling again.Gah. At least I hope Vixen and Soluia got away.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:57 am

OOC: This thread. It had so much win. APART FROM MY FOUL SPELLING ERRORS.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Citali had listened to the conversation in silence, waiting for a moment where she could break in and give the wolf a good sniff-over. If she was to heal him, she'd have to examine him first, after all.
She heard coarse fur ruffle and brittle hay rustle--then, as she expected, a the sound of a waste of space flopping back down into his nest. "Not planning on making a run for it, I hope?" she kept her tone neutral for the moment, not sure how to react to his being present. Gaoth didn't seem too fond of him, so she figured she shouldn't seem so either.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

OOC: Lolol, Lays, Kiluar has already left. You forget this thread is like a year old! c:
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:12 am

QnQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retreving Misson
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: