Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Retreving Misson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Kiluar gave a grunt. "What do you think we are? Cats? Only they fight with their claws." The powerful wolf snapped his gleaming jaws together. "Don't attack unless we need to."

Lynx'sears cocked forwards. Somehow, despite his efforts to keep quiet, they had heard him. He had underestimated the wolves' abilities. He stopped, and he was too far away for his breathing to be heard. He would wait till they calmed before advancing.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Citali had her ears trained on the spot where Lynx had disappeared. She was determined to join the fight if he got attacked, whether he liked it or not.

Soluia placed her bundle of the herb aside, under a tangle of grass she marked with a small log. She looked up again, nodding. "Yes. Kestrel wouldn't want us to fight unless provoked; the noise would surely wake the rest of the farm, therefore endangering the mission..."
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Vixen silenced a growl from protruding her voice. Of course it would endanger the mission! But if the wolf knew they were there, that was sure to blow off the mission. Damn! The she-wolf then glared at the wolf who had snapped back at her. "Of course we don't use our claws. It's called a figure of speech, bird-brain." she snarled at him, quietly. What to do? They'd just have to lie about it.
She looked back at Solulia, "Where are those herbs I told you to get?" she asked, her eyes curious. She'd better have them. They had to get rid of Kestrel's scent. If that intruder came about, she'd just say:
a.) it was good protection from mosquitos or something.
b.) They were all siblings and their mother got hurt somehow. Dock leaves were good for cuts.

Either way, she could make it sound convincing. Vixen was good at that.

Last edited by Gaoth on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Kiluar shot a glance at Vixen. "I got a story ready. If its somebody from when I came here before, which it most likely will be if they are trying to protect the farm, I'll weave a continuation of the story I told before; you are my pack-members, I have found a safe place for us to reside, and I am now taking you there. Try to play along."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:06 pm

The she-wolf felt her ears flatten. "And you don't suppose he or she knows about Kestrel? There's quite a chance they've even seen him before. It's hard to forget his scent, you know." she barked at him. "We'll use the herbs and then you can tell them whatever you wish."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm

ooc: pretend Soluia never put the leaves away X3

The black and white she-wolf stayed silent.

Citali waited anxiously for Lynx to return, concerned for his safety. After a few moments passed in which she could hear foreign murmurs from the intruders (they were so quiet even she couldn't make out what they were saying) she sat up slowly, straining her ears to try and listen for even his breathing. Finally she took a light sniff of the cool night breeze, and was struck with the most revolting scent she'd ever smelled.
No, she thought. Not rancid....almost... The she-wolf felt a sinking, sort of dawning feeling. Evil. It smelled evil. It was then she silently cursed the very gods she served messenger for for making her without the eyes she needed to navigate the still unfimiliar landscape of the farm.
Gaoth, she needed to wake Gaoth. But she couldn't possibly find her by scent only, let alone even know where the dog slept.
Dammit! Fear started up inside her, and she started pacing around on silent paws. Lynx is still in there! If I go in, I'll give away his position to those...those demons! But...but....
The she-wolf stopped, closing her eyes. Calm down.

ooc: lol my muse has been drained.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 pm

ooc: so wait, what happened to the herbs?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 am

ooc: she still has them in her mouf X3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm

ooc: ah.

Vixen moved forward and took a small amount from Soluia's jaws, using her paws to swipe from her mouth. She laid them on the ground, biting them before she did. In order to get the juices, she had to puncture the leaves somehow.
She rolled onto her back, covering her fur with the sharp scent of the leaves, cleansing her fur from Kestrel's smell. As she stood, she shook her fur from the few trimmings of leaves that had clung to her pelt. "There." she said finally. "Do I smell anything of that white wolf?" she asked, hiding her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:13 pm

"You've got the same stench of evil he has, but I don't think anyone else will pick it up." Kiluar growled,mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Vixen growled, but she was satisfied. As long as she didn't smell anything like Kestrel. "Fine. It's good enough. Here," she shoved the herbs over to Kiluar, "Use them. And hurry up." she added quickly. She didn't want to fight right now, that other wolf was moving to close for comfort and she didn't have time to waste arguing with the ones who were supposed to be following her word no matter what with nothing but "Okay" and "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Kiluar gave himself a quick rub, just to be safe. Then he passed them onto Soluia. "I'll go see if the spy is still around."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Vixen nodded, "Good. Remember to keep your tail down, for Natsu's sake." she barked, narrowing her eyes. She didn't need this wolf to mess up her plans now. The fun was just about to begin. The moon was rising and stars began to peek through from the light violet sky.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:51 pm

As Kiluar headed off, Soliua rubbed the remaining leaves on her fur. When she was finished she asked, "Do you want me to go around the barn and make sure nobody's awake to find us?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:53 pm

The she-wolf shook her head. "No need. We'll be too quiet for them to hear, and the only thing they might smell is the dock leaves. Nothing suspicious about that scent. Besides, if I know these dogs, they'll be asleep by Moon high." she informed her follower, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Kiluar gave a growl. The ground was warm here. Whoever had been spying was gone, but not long ago. He returned to the she-wolves. "Nothing to report. The spy was a coward."

Lynx ran as fast as his legs would carry him. Gaoth. He must find Gaoth. He had heard enough to know that they where up to no good. Now where was that dog?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Vixen growled. "It doesn't matter." she looked up at the sky. "It's time. Grab the deer, we have work to do." she barked, standing up and whisking her tail about the leafy loam just once as she stalked down toward the farm, her body close to the ground as she crept closer.

Gaoth was sleeping within an old horse stall, or so it seemed. Old hay made a comfortable bed, and she rolled gently in it as she released a content sigh. She couldn't remember ever being this happy about sleep.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Citali panicked when she heard a dog's galloping pawsteps, knowing they were Lynx's. She was compelled to take off in his direction, but that faced the threat of the foreign wolves that reeked of evil. "Nnggh...who's there?" she called, deciding that drawing the wolves away from Lynx would be the best decision--they would indefinitely hear his pawfalls. "Come out!" she barked, louder.

Kikiko's ears twitched at the sound of the other dog, Lynx sprinting past, towards Gaoth's sleeping quarters. He lifted his head when he heard--oh, what was her name? Cali? Cikali? Something along those lines.--call toward the pasture. "Hmph. A bunch of crazies, I say. To be associating themselves with a wolf..." he lowered his head and dozed off again.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Vixen whipped around and growled. "Fool." she spat. She turned once again around to the other two. "Come on, we don't have time to waste with her." she said and kept going, simply ignoring the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm

"I can hear you! If you don't come out, I'll come and find you!" she threatened, swiveling her ears around and sniffing frantically to keep pace with the wolves.

ooc: LOL REJECTION.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 am

Kiluar looked at Vixen for a moment. "Well stranger? Why would you want to come and find us? We've done nothing."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"I can smell the evil on you!" Citali growled. "You've masked it poorly," she took another sniff. "From my nose, at least. Now show yourselves!"

ooc: no more mister-nice-wolf. Er, miss.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm

"Evil? Why, how can you be sure there is such a thing as evil? To our enemies we are evil, but in our eyes it is they who are malicious. You can never be certain about what it is."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Citali growled loudly. She was getting angry. "Well I am certain. For there to be evil there must be those who are not. I've seen the truly evil ones, and you reek the same as they."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 am

"Are you saying, that simply because we have been pursued by a killer, that we have been commanded by a thief, that we are not free to choose our own way? Perhaps there has been evil in our past, but what if we want to change? Are you saying that we have no choice, only because of scent?" Kiluar snapped, closing in on where the voice was coming from. He flicked his tail at the others, signalling to continue. He'd sort this one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retreving Misson
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: