Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Retreving Misson

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The Retreving Misson Empty
PostSubject: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Kiluar slunk through the fences, checking back. The others where coming, but he had gona ahead to scout. It would also give him time to check and see if Gaoth was still here. He had already spun a story in his mind if she was, and it would also help lower her suspicions about him. By the time she began to suspect, they would be long gone. The gentle summer night breeze buffeted his pelt as he scented the air, his keen eyes looking around. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm

ooc: *doesn't put Gaoth here*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 pm

OOC: I knowes. Its just his thoughts. We need VIXEN
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 pm

ooc: ah.

Vixen slunk forward, her lithe form appearing before his. "Keep quiet." she hissed at him, narrowing her eyes as she peered over the fence. The sun was still falling, not exactly the best time to do things. What was Kiluar thinking? She crouched low, turning once more to the wolf. "Where's Soluia?" she growled, demanding an answer.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Kiluar's lip raised in a snarl. He wasn't making a noise. And it didn't matter if he did. All where welcome at the farm. "I don't know. You where meant to stay with her fool."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Soluia bounded up silently behind the two. "Sorry," she murmured. "I was covering our tracks." she padded around to Kiluar's flank. "What now?" she asked, directed toward Vixen. "It's not as if they'll attack us on sight. I can smell another wolf here."
--
Citali lay under an oak behind the barn, awake. Her head was tilted skyward, as if she were looking at the stars. "I will show her what she needs to know. She'll figure the rest out eventually." she murmured, almost inaudibly. Though no other canine was there listening to her, just the silent stars.
--
Kiliko (sorry if I misspelled his name) turned in his sleep, blinking open a drowsy eye to make sure his brother was still there and not off sleepwalking again. He closed his eye, relieved to see he wouldn't have to get up from his pleasant dreams again as he saw Utilli snoring contentedly a few feet away, sleeping in an odd position like he always did.

ooc: ehh, sorry for the possible powerplay. I'll change it if you want.
Oh, and, Citali's talkin' to the gods about the stories to tell Gaoth. I'll make sure she doesn't interfere too much :3
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

OOC: Its fine =3

Kiluar flicked his tail in greeting as his pack-mate appeared. "The farm if free for all to roam if I remember correctly. All are welcome here, nobody should harm us."

Uttilli's brown eyes snapped open as the breeze swept by. He was not in one of his spazz moods, but fear often made him a bit tongue-twisted. "Kiliko! Smell the breeze. Smells like scare."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Kiliko groaned. His brother had chosen the very moment he'd closed his eyes to wake up and talk. "Hmm?" he lifted his nose, taking in a quick sniff of the air. "Utilli, there's nothi--" he sniffed again, taking in a longer breath. He got to his paws slowly, still smelling the breeze. "Wolves," he mumbled. "I still don't trust that one Gaoth let stay, blind or not." he glanced at his brother. "Utilli, we're leaving. What if that Citali person led them here? I don't want to be part of the carnage. Come on."

ooc: ehh...to much dialogue? And don't worry, they won't get away.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Utilli narrowed his eyes. They had been living in the farm for as long as he could remember. Then again, he could hardly remember what he had eaten the night before. "Citali wouldn't lead them here. She was with that dog. We've seen him often enough to know he's not a threat. Maybe these wolves will just pass by calmly."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:02 am

ooc: OMG SO MANY POSTS!!

Vixen stifled a growl, her sharp tongue struggling to keep down. As Kiluar came about, her mind switched over to him. "Good. We don't need anyone following us." she replied. Looking up, her ears flattened to keep out of view the best she could, she saw only a few dogs walking around. "And even if the farm is safe for anyone, that white dog will easily pick us out and have the others chase us off with her. We stink of Kestrel's scent." the she-wolf informed, looking back down at the other two. "And I already know what wolf is here, it's a blind she-wolf. I don't suppose she'll be any trouble. I found her being saved from a goose by Gaoth." she almost smiled, but she didn't. Remembering her earlier visit, to scout ahead and see what she was up against without anyone else, so that nothing could give her presence away.
"The two dogs we're after are at the back of the farm. That's where I spotted them last. We'll wait here until the moon rises." she barked, keeping her voice low. She glanced over at Kiluar. "I need you to get a fawn, make it a clean kill. Nothing violent. Got it?" she kept the order brief.
Without waiting for an answer, she switched her view over to Soluia. "Find some fresh herbs, something potent. Dock leaves would work best." Vixen said, trying to keep her mind sharp as she thought things through.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:46 pm

The she-wolf nodded and set off into the tall grass, nose to the ground in search of the disticntive scent of dock.
--
Citali's ears perked at the sound of paws on earth. She didn't dare move from her spot in fear of being injured. She smelled strangers, and if they were sneaking around like they were it couldn't be for a good reason.

ooc: will finish later X3 *has to add Kiliko*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Kiluar gave a snarl. "I for one had the brains to remove all scent of Kestrel before we set out. You Vixen, knew that we where coming before any of us. You should have prepared yourself." The wolf hated obeying orders, and even Kestrel had enough sense to never obey him to do anything. Things were always suggested. Still, the blood-lust was on the young actor, and he was ready for a kill. Without another word, he slunk off into the undergrowth, his eyes gleaming hungrily at the prospect of a hunt.

Lynx sat up, cocking his head. "Citali? Is something wrong?" The dog had been around her long enough to realize that she could feel things long before anyone else saw them. Despite him mistrust of most wolves, he had grown closer to the she-wolf, and now he even considered her a friend. Before it had always been interest that kept him accompanying her, but now it was a general wish to help her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Vixen snarled at the wolf, forcing her not to say anything. "What a stubborn fool." she growled to herself as she slunk underneath the brush. Of course she was ready, mentally. She was always ready.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC: He's really touchy X3
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 pm

ooc: aw Linx is so nice :D

Citali turned her head in Lynx's direction. "Strangers," she reported. "As far as I can smell, three of them..." her ears swiveled in every direction, trying to pinpoint their locations. Her fear spiked for a moment, knowing she wouldn't fight well if they attacked. But she found slight security in Lynx's presence. "They're wolves. Near us, in the tall grass where the cows usually graze..."

ooc: too pinpointed?

Kiliko sighed. "All right," he said, although not relaxing his muscles. "if you think so. Just don't go wandering around."

ooc: lol short.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 am

xD.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:14 pm

DO A REAL POST, DAMMIT D:<
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc: I CAN'T. IT'S WOLV'S TURN.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

OOC: BLARG BLARG BLARG. SORREH. I AM ON HOLIDAY D< Speaking of which, I saw a dog that looks JUST like the image I used for Uttili o.o

Lynx swung his head round, facing the direction that she described. "You wait here. I'll go take a look. Any sensible creature wouldn't skulk around in the dark with the great packs around, not to mention all the retired fighters. They must be up to something."

Uttilli gave a smile. "Like you'd let me go anywhere without you."

OOC: NOT AS SHORT AS MEEEEE. =3

Kiluar dropped the small roe deer he had just hunted. The scent of warm blood and fresh meat was taunting. It had taken all his will-power not to stop and sink his teeth into it, but realizing the many uses of the deer, he had not refilled his rapidly empting stomach. The blood-lust was still on him, and the deer's eyes were noticeably damaged. Kiluar spat onto the grass, ridding his mouth of the last of the creature's blood. "Do we move?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Vixen kept low, her mind racing with schemes and ideas, filling with the many plans she had concocted. Kiluar brought her out of it. The deer looked appetizing, the meat was absolutely mouthwatering and she could feel herself beginning to salivate.
She brought her gaze away from it. She wasn't about to ruin the plans now. She looked up at the wolf before her. "Yes. We move farther up, it's too early and to be this close to the farm. So one might get suspicious." she scented the air, a fresh tang of dog absorbed in her nostrils. She'd keep that to herself. "Bring that deer with you, it's quite vital we have it." she barked, bring her paws before her as she stalked further up, finding a tall elm tree, old blueberries hanging from the thick bushes huddled around it. This would be good enough. "Over here." she called, a harsh whisper. The other would have to find her way to them by scent. Too bad Vixen couldn't remember her name.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:57 pm

ooc: LOL.

Soluia followed silently.

Citali laid her ears back slightly. "All right." she said.

Kiliko chuckled. "Got that right."

ooc: BEAT THAT, WOLVINE!
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Kiluar nodded.

Lynx walked away.

Uttili snored.

OOC: PWN'D. X3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:32 pm

ooc: dude, how am I supposed to reply to this? xD
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

OOC: Your not I don't think X3 I'll post right now.

Lynx slunk closer to the wolves. If they hadn't started moving, he would have missed them. Checking the wind to make sure he couldn't be scented, he slunk forwards, keeping to the undergrowth and the shadows, his black pelt allowing him to melt in with the night, like a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Vixen was just about to ask for the herbs that her follower was supposed to gather. She hoped they were the ones she asked for.
But she didn't. Something grabbed her attention before she could. Flicking her ear, it sucked in the noise that was approaching. Leaves were crunching. Something was coming their way. Growling, she turned. They would have to fight, and it would have to be quiet.
"Get your claws ready. Something's coming. Keep the noise down. Vitals are your primary objectives." she instructed, whispering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Retreving Misson   The Retreving Misson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Retreving Misson
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: