Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

'Wow...' Ama thought. "I wish I could be that fast one day!" She said. And she started after her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:33 pm

"You've got wolf blood, you could faster and stay at that speed for an entire day without tiring." Silan barked, smiling at Ama. "I wish I was you.she insisted as she towered over the pup.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 pm

"I'm not so sure...." Ama replied. "It's been very hard being a wolf so far... I've already lost my mom, and I dont know how to hunt yet or anything, that much at least." Ama went on. "Scince im not in a pack, no wolves respect me, my mom was a loner. So im sure they would hate me to. And, well i've never seen a dog exept you before, you are very nice, but im sure they arent all nice, to me at least..." Ama smiled at Silan then frowned realizing that almost everyone probably hated her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Silan grinned, nudging Ama. "Trust me, I know for a fact not all dogs will like you. My father would hate you, but don't let that stop you. I'll teach you to hunt, my father's been teaching me. And I can guarantee that you'll get to be in a pack. Don't worry, just deal with whatcha got first and we'll go from there. Now, your new den." she looked up at the old chicken coop, hay scattered every where with some shelves collapsed. "We can fix it up." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Ama smiled. "Wow! Cool!" She yipped in delight. "I like it allot! Thank you, so much!" She added gratefully. "Where is your dad anyway?" Ama asked in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Silan sniffed the air, "Close." she barked gravely, "Get in here and hide in the hay. Hopefully it will cover your scent. Don't make a sound, not even if you have to sneeze. Got it?" Without waiting for a reply, she walked briskly out, waiting by the prey as her father padded up. She pretended to be eating.

"There are no wolves in the area." Amun growled.

"Sorry Amun, I could've sworn I scented wolf. Maybe it just passed through." She cocked her head to the side, looking innocent.

Amun paid no attention as he tore into the meal he had taken down. "We best think about moving out of this place."

The young dog shook her head, "No, I like this place."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Ama hurried into a haystack as Silan walked out. She shook as she listened extremely quiet. What would happen if they left? Or if he found her? She started to remember the first thing her mom ever tought her, masking her own scent. Ama very carefully and slowly started licking the dirt off the ground and licking it on herself to mask her scent. Yuck! She thought. I sure hope this at least helps... She stopped and waited more.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Night growled, "You have no right to object to my decisions, Silan."

Silan's neck fur bristled, "I believe I do. I could leave any moment I chose, father." she barked grimly at him.

The black dog glared back at her, knowing she was right. But he wouldn't admit that to the bright, young dog. "You better watch your step, daughter. Your words are brave, but they are foolish. Foolishness could easily make you coyote food." he warned, his eyes narrowing.

Silan felt her blood turn to ice, No one could just kill someone that easily, even I know that. She glared back, not letting her father see her quivering with fear inside. "Those weren't brave words, Night. They were the truth." she growled.

Night's whole body bristled up, his neck fur sticking up like porcupine spines. He snarled viciously in anger and whipped around, stalking off.

Silan waited until he was out of sight, then she practically collapsed. Gasping for air, she laid down in the cool grass hoping to cool her hot fur down from the fear that ate through her. She slowly regained the steadiness natural to her body, continuously flowing through her. She looked up, scenting the air. He's gone, for now. She called out, almost a whisper "Ama!"
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: Who is Night? Isn't Amun her father?

Ama poked her head through the haystack, Was it Silan that whispered her name? Man she sure hoped so, if she got caught there would be no telling what would happen. But then again, no one else knew her name. "Silan?" Ama whispered back. "Is that dog gone?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

ooc: oh yeah. Sorry, Night's his nickname.

Wearily, Silan nodded. "Yeah, he's gone for now. You okay?" she asked, her head swimming as she drowsily sat up. This can't hold forever. I'm going to have to solve this problem soon or I'm going to loose my head. I'm going to end up killing myself. she shook her head groggily.
That'll have to wait, Ama needs help.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC: Night can't be his nickname. A Night already exists.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 am

ooc: Night can be his nickname. It's not his real name, so it doesn't matter. As long as you make sure people know it's his nickname, Gaoth, (which you already did) it's fine. By me, at least.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am

ooc: So we're all cool with this then? I'll try to get Amun and Night in the same post so people will know it's his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:14 am

OOC: Eh. This compleatly ruins my plans to send Nightly here then -.-
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:16 am

ooc: NUUU, you still can...! Gaoth will I guess just to have to call Amun Amun....
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 am

Yeah, only Silan calls him Night. U cool.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 am

OOC: Nu I changed my mind anyway. The Farm is too crowded
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 pm

ooc: OMG sorry it took so long to respond, I was gone for awhile with no internet.....

"Ok," Ama jumped out, she looked around again just to make sure, and trotted up to Silan. "Im fine,I heard a little bit," She went on "Are you guys really going to leave?" She asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Silan wondered how to reply to that. She was really getting fed up with her father and was ready to leave the first chance she got. But was she really able to take care of herself? What if she really did end up as food for coyotes?
"No. I'm staying." she answered, her words hard and steady.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Ama smiled, happy that she would stay, but noticed her tone. "Is everything okay?" She asked concerned of her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 am

Silan opened her jaws to answer, but found herself speechless. Turning away, her muzzle pointed down, she replied. "Everything's fine." I shouldn't drag her into it, she barely knows me. "Or at least it will be." she sighed, shutting her eyes briefly. Her father's tyranny over her was driving her closer and closer to the edge, soon to go past the line and cause her to snap.
She looked back at the wolf cub, alone, without a single soul to help her. She was the only thing she had, and Ama was the only friend she had. She couldn't bear to cause the pup any harm or unintentionally drive her away. She couldn't risk to loose the only friend she'd ever had.
Her eyes were simply calm and certain, their amber color clear. "It's nothing you should worry about. Let's fix that coop up." she barked, walking into the broken down coop to sort things back in order and make it cozy and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:00 pm

"Ok" Ama replied with a happy smile. She knew her friend was having trouble with somthing, but scince she didnt choose to tell, it was best not to get into it. She trotted along side of Silan. "So what should I fix?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Silan glanced about, "Well first I think it'd be best if we did something with these wooden shelves." she turned to the broken planks, cracked and splintered, though a few good ones still remained. "Though I'm not exactly sure what we should do with them. They've got to serve some purpose." she sighed, looking hard at them as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 pm

"Hmmm..." Ama copied Silan and sat down. Then she had an idea. "Do you think that if they are stable enough, that I could maybe sleep up there? Would that be safer for me?" Ama asked. Still pondering about the idea.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Silan looked at Ama in surprise, "That's a good idea. We could put the slabs back up and fill them with hay. Then if something happens and you have to hide, you can hide in one of these higher shelves." she barked, nodding. "Nice job using your head." She stood up, ready to push her head up under the first slab to push it up. They had to bring them up somehow and using her head seemed like the best option. "Help me out, Ama." she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next