Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Amun stared at the cow grazing. It was small and plump, big enough to fill two. He turned around, looking for his daughter, Silan. "Come on Silan!" he growled. "Our prey is waiting!"

Silan was staring into the forest, trying to spot a wolf. "Coming." she barked. "Ready?' Without waiting for an answer, she bolted, jumping onto the cow's shoulder, gripping it's shoulder in her jaws.

Amun growled in anger at his daughter before charging after her, jumping gracefully on the grazing animal's back. He reached down for the neck and bit.

Silan felt the animal drop as her father killed it. She fell, a little bit of blood seeping out of her lip. The cow had battered her, cutting her lip. "Great." she went back to her spot, curling up and staring out into the forest.

Amun glared at his kin. "What were you thinking?" he growled.

"I was just doing what you told me too."

"If that was a full sized cow, it could've killed you. You have to be more careful." Amun snarled

"Well it didn't kill me, I'm right here. Talking to you." she retorted, not taking her eyes off the forest. She wanted to see a wolf so badly, she wasn't hungry, didn't want to hunt, just wanted to see a wolf.

Seeing that the young she-dog wasn't listening, he whipped around and started tearing into the juicy beef. He feared the worst for his pup, if she couldn't learn the ways of survivng, what would happen when he died?

Silan put her head on her paws, feeling as lonely as ever. Her father never understood her. She knew how to hunt, how to fight, how to get herself out of bad situations. She didn't care of any of it. She just wanted a companion to be with, not her cruel, iron-pawed father.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:47 pm

ooc: My wolf pup/cub is running from a human chasing after her

Ama rushed into the feild and hid by a nearbye tree. Shaking uncontrolably, She looked around and sighed as she realized nothing was there. She laid down extremely tired. She had not eaten in days... she should've just stayed with the two-legs. Even if they were cruel to her, she was still well fed. She scratched her collar. Her fur looked almost plastered to her body, she was so skinny you could see her bones sticking out. If she didn't eat soon she would die.... She was still a young pup to.... Realizing she had come this far without dying, she smiled. But was still in a deep depression from her wounds and condition. It had been around a year scince she had been born and seperated from her mother, and she still had no hope of finding her again.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:49 pm

OOC: Not only are you RPing AFTER I have stated that you can't yet, you are also Rping in a thred that was made in FEBUARY. Honestly look at the date! THIS IS OLD! If I had the power to I would close this...
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Wolvine, pretty much EVERYTHING was made in February. Nobody's posted or even visited at the very least since practically then.
And as long as you change yer fricken bio and use teh fricken bio tamplate, Ammy, you can post. But only if you eventually change your bio. Now, eventually doesn't mean you change it in tw months. Eventually means like, within the week.
Got it?

Sorry to be so strict, but I have to keep up my admin duties. Wolvine can't keep doing them for me X3
But thanks Wolvie, for keeping things in somewhat check.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:59 am

I finally know how Mambo felt before she was made an admin -.-
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:25 pm

Silan lifted her head, catching the scent of the newcomer. She looked over and, sure enough, a starving pup was there. She thought quickly in her head, "Amun."

The black dog looked at his daughter.

"I smell an intruder, north, about a few hundred yards away." she lied, knowing her nose was better than his and he knew it too.

He eyed her questioningly, but gave in after a few moments. "Very well, stay here." he growled, he lept to his paws and bounded away, after the threat that didn't exist.

Silan turned back to the stranger, "Come here. I've got food and I won't hurt you." she smiled, her eyes soft and her face kind.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 pm

OOC: GOLDEH D< YOU CAN'T RP WITH HER YET1 SHE HAD NO BIO!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm

ooc: I'M FRICKEN SORRY, I DIDN'T CHECK!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: Didnt you READ what we just poshted?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc: I told you that citali confirmed my bio outside of the website she just hasnt said she has on the website yet... O.k i will wait to RP until she updates the website. I hope she does it quick its almost been a month now :| ..... I HOPE YOU SEE THIS CITALI... and im going to try to transfer my bio unto the template, just as soon as i can find it... Embarassed *FAIL* confused
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 pm

ooc: Kayz foundz the template What a Face made a new bio please chek it ot! :D
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

ooc: I don't see it...
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:31 pm

ooc: okay sorry I was supposed to type it that night but someone called me and before I knew it I had to go to bed... T.T but now there is my new bio for sure!!! NO LIEZEEZ THIS TIME!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 pm

occ: BIO APPROVED

Ama jumped and looked at the dog. She started to shake, what should she do? She had never seen a dog before... and the only wolf she had ever talked to was her mother... She sat shaking for a moment and hesitated. This has never happened to her before... no one has offered her food, other than the humans, they smiled at her, and they used to abuse her, should she take it as a threat? Could she trust her? All of those thoughts were pushed away as her stomach groweled. She was so hungry, how could she refuse? She slowly got up and started her way cautiously toward the dog. and started nipping slowly at the food. "Wh..Wh..who are you?" she spoke as she ate, feeling embarrased she had gave in to food so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 am

Silan smiled, "I'm Silan, a friend. Hurry, you better eat quick. My father doesn't like wolves." she barked briskly, "He'll be back soon."

Amun charged through the territory, keeping his nose searching for any wolf scent.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Anxiety peirced trough Ama, and she started eating faster. What would happen if he came back? Would he hurt her? She quickened her bites and got up, "Were should I go?" She asked the dog. "I've got nowhere else to go should I just run?" She asked panicked.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Silan shook her head, "I don't know right now. Just eat and I'll think, ok?" she barked softly, sitting down before the starved wolf. She thought hard. Ok, first, the places she could stay:
1. The Woods
2. With me and my father
3. Here on the farm
4. Somewhere in town.
Well, the woods are inhabited by that killing wolf and the other packs and I have no idea how they would respond to her so she's not going into the wilderness.
Amun is more likely to kill her than accept her into the group so she can't stay with me.
The farm would be an ideal place, but wolf packs usually hunt here. Which means she would have to be hidden most of the time.
In town isn't a bad idea, but like Amun, not many dogs care for wolves and would probably kill her.
Then she'll have to stay at the farm. She could hide in the old chicken coop whenever a wolf comes around and I'll make sure we leave seconds for her when my father and I hunt.

Silan nodded and smiled, happy she solved the problem without much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Ama started shaking "What do I do?" she raised her voice. She was very scared, and the dog was not responding. What would happen? She felt so small.... the world was so big, but she had no mother to show her the way through it... she had an almost grim face, hopelessly waiting for the dog to reply.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Silan sighed, "Eat first, I'll tell you what we're going to do afterward. You look as skinny as a broken twig." she almost growled, a bit annoyed with the dramatic pup. Couldn't she just do what she was told and then ask questions?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ooc: Im I really being too dramatic? : o She just lost her mom! She is only a pup... : ( tehee sorry my pup is kinda freaked out right now...

"Ok " Ama replied, having a sigh of relief. " I really hope im not causing any trouble..." She added embarrased. She trotted by the food and started eating again.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

ooc: no, Silan is just venting. Your doing great, trust me, I'll let you know when your doing something wrong.

Silan smiled, "No of course not. I'm sorry, I just get a little testy when I think. But I've decided that your going to stay here. In that den over there." she nodded toward the vacant chicken coop.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

ooc: Ok thanks : )

Ama looked up at the chicken coop. "Oh you mean I get to stay here? Cool!" All fear left her and she felt a little hint of friendship. It felt good. She had never befriended a dog before. let alone anyone else. She was so socially iscolated.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Silan grinned, "Yeah. It's not much, but it's enough to keep you safe from any others. Come on, I'll show it to ya." she barked, standing like a giant over the young wolf cub.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:18 pm

ooc: Im so tiny... lol...

Ama felt very happy. not only had she befriended someone. But she had made a friend that was older than her. She felt so happy that she almost felt as if she had known the dog for years. "Ok!" She yelped out happily. It was almost too good to be true. Her luck and all, she had found refuge, and a new friend. She started for the den and stopped, she turned and looked at the dog with her feet shifting in excitment. "Lets go!" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Silan grinned, "You got it." she barked, charging forward. Like a great wind, she passed Ama with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Sweet Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next