Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebil Plans

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 am

Kestrel grinned. It wasn't the move he expected, but it was similar. He looked back, judging her pisition before turning around and pouncing towards her, going towards one side.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

Soluia sat at the side with her fish, feeling useless. Yet she watched the fight with interest.

ooc: don't worry about her, she's just emo.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Vixen dove and did a barrel roll to the right, avoiding Kestrel's paws. She stood up on her paws again, dodging to one side as she awaited his next move. "You'll have to do better than that, white wolf." she would tire him out, than pin him. She knew she didn't have the physical strength to take him down directly, she learned this when she was a pup.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

"A reminder I am simply testing you." Kestrel flicked his black-tipped tail. His golden eyes studied the wolf. Her strength is both physical and mental, and her speed excels expectations. She seems to want to ire me, but she has not yet noticed that I have been saving energy with my clumsy attacks. My aim was to tire her... Yet now I am at a disadvantage. My smell fails me, but she does not know yet. He turned tail and darted over the beach, seeking seaweed, or a washed up fish perhaps. He needed the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Vixen watched, debating whether she should follow him or not. Well, in a proper pack, the goal is just to scare away the wolf. But that's not how I was raised. In the Black Teeth, Ink taught us to kill any we held under our paws. I'm guessing Kestrel is the same. I have to chase him down and kill him, survivors are not allowed. she growled, about to charge. Better save my energy. she trotted over to where Kestrel was, saving her energy as she stayed a safe distance away from him, ready to evade his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm

OOC: How can she trot up to him if he's actually running?

Kestrel smiled. This was a suitably dead looking fish. It was beginning to rot. "Great teeth of Yang this had better be worth it." Once he was covered in a generous supply of gunk, the now grey wolf padded behind a large boulder embedded in the sand. He was pretty sure his scent was masked, but without a properly functioning nose, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm

ooc: I thought he stopped, she trotted to near him.

Vixen padded closer, following Kestrel's scent with her excellent nose. She stopped, backing up just a bit as she caught the reek of the decomposing fish. "That's disgusting." she gazed down on in disgust, when she saw something. She looked closer, the glaze on it had been swished around, something had been touching it. Very recently. She looked up, scenting again, No wonder the smell is so strong. She guessed Kestrel must have coated his fur, but not too well since she still caught the faintest smell of his scent. It was so faint that even her excellent nose struggled to find it under the fish. She noted that she was down wind, the fish scent blowing towards her, and she began to stalk forward, in a low crouch. She followed the reeking scent that mingled with the smell of Kestrel and found that it led to the boulder. She evaluated her situation.

ooc: Am I god-moding?
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm

ooc: seems like it a little bit XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:26 pm

ooc: Ok, I bring it down a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 am

OOC: But I clearly said that he coated himself with lots of dead fish D=

Kestrel flicked his ears. She could certainly track.

MUSELESSNES
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 pm

ooc: Yeah then u said he wasn't sure if he coated himself all he way.

Vixen looked at the three option before her, I could go around it and face of with him again, but who knows how much good that will do. Ambushing could be a possibility, but then he would have an advantage since he could hear my paws on the sand. she growled in frustration, not yet knowing what to do. The boulder! I could leap on that and ambush him from above! she stood up, her muscles tensed. Then she sprinted full force at the mass rock. At the base of the giant stone, she bunched up her legs and let them loose like four compressed springs. Over the top she went, unfortunately, she didn't plan her jump to well since she just barely skidded onto the top. And extra stride of claws on the rock let Kestrel know that she was there. There goes my element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:15 pm

OOC: Well duh. He can't smell. If he's no longer a white wolf, it suggests he's pretty stanky.

Kestrel's golden eyes flickered with amusement. He rose up on his hind legs, aiming a slash at Vixen; a clumsy one, but hopefully enough to make her loose her balance.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:06 pm

ooc: we sorreh. XD

Vixen felt her paw being moved, it threw slightly off balance. She decided to use this to her advantage, with her paw out in the air she used it to guide her to Kestrel. She aimed her paw out to Kestrel's throat as she jumped down at him. Maybe she'd get lucky and the battle would end early, though she didn't really want it too. It had been a short while since she had gotten her claws bloody, and it felt good to be fighting again.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:33 am

Kestrel smiled. She definitely knows how to use weaknesses and errors to advantage... So far she seems perfect. He side-stepped, an attempt to avoid being fallen on, feeling the brush of Vixen's paw nezt to his throat.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 am

ooc: Why can't Kestrel smell? o.o
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

ooc: It a SURPRISE. XD

Vixen hit the ground, her paws hitting in a pattern, first her right front paw, then her left front paw, then both of her hind paws together. "Very good Kestrel, you've been taught well." she growled, backing away to see what he was about to throw at her. She only fought defense, having the element of surprise with her as she killed the wolves that got in her way. This fight was new, fun. Maybe I'll take up torturing after I'm done with this. she let the thought run through her head as she watched Kestrel.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

"One learns best through trial and error." The fresh scar he had revived above his eye from Gaoth glistened. "Life itself is torture. Through observing it I have learnt."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Vixen simply nodded, very slightly. "I agree. One may grow wise from many mistakes, though it is the ones who learn from others mistakes who are wiser." she moved around Kestrel just slightly, she stayed across from him so that he couldn't pull any surprises without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 am

Kestrel smiled. "One may learn, but you must never forget your instincts of the wolf. To fight or flee." Without Vixen noticing, he was attempting to veer her away from the spar. She had proven herself there.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 pm

"Of course, to upset that balance in one's mind would be like killing them. " the she-wolf nodded. She noticed that a lot of talking had taken course instead of actual fighting. Could we be finished? It was possible, but then again, he might not be satisfied. If that was the case why should I even be talking to him? She might as well kill him and be done with it. "Perhaps we are finished?" she asked, letting no feelings show through her eyes.

Last edited by Gaoth on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm

"Perhaps." Kestrel said simply, looking at the wolf. Suddenly he bore his teeth in a wide smile. "You want to kill me, don't you Vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Vixen took a shocked face, "Now, now, Kestrel. Let's not get so testy. I'm disappointed that you would think so much of me. I'm a simple wolf, killing you would prove useless to me." she barked, almost a whine. She let her tail lower and her ears flatten just a bit. She sat down in the sand so that she might have an intelligent conversation with her new leader.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:02 am

Kestrel gave a shrug. "More than half the canines in my pack want to spill my blood. Those who don't keep them in check. There have only been about four deaths."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:46 am

Vixen smiled, "No, no. I am on your side, white wolf. Consider me now as a loyal companion. I'll be there through thick and thin, my loyalty is my greatest strength." she barked, wagging her tail as she stood up. She walked over to Kestrel and gave her submission, that was it. She was his follower. For now.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Kestrel flicked his tail. "Very well." He walked back over to his kill and picked it up by the throat, dragging it along, back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebil Plans
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next