Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ebil Plans

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Vixen found herself on the beach, close to Kestrel's pack. She'd been tracking the white wolf and his followers until she was here. Now, still eager to find the wolf, but not in so much of a hurry, she decided it was a perfect time to relax for a few moments. She sat down and sunbathed, watching the insolent seagulls fight each other of a single seashell which obviously had nothing in it. Fools.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Soluia stood belly-deep in the water, sharp eyes catching any and all movement underwater. She would dip under the surface with every small wave that rolled toward and past her.
A silver flash, about a half tail-length long. Soluia darted forward and caught the fish in her mouth, her muzzle shaking as is flopped and writhed in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Vixen barely even bothered to watch the wolf. She wouldn't come up to her and start asking questions, the stranger would have to make her move. She continued to gaze at the seagulls as a small crab waddled her way. She simply and quickly crushed it with her front paw without a moment's pause. One less creature to kill in the future.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:17 am

Vixen isnt approved yet. Even admins need aproval. That is, all but he main one.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:52 am

She's approved now.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:25 pm

ooc: ok, SO CAN SOMEONE POST HERE NOW?

Vixen came up with an idea. My patience has grown thin, I'm not going to wait for his mutt any longer. She managed to pick up the small crab she had killed and threw it straight at Soluia.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 pm

The she-wolf placed the fish down on the sand to shake her fur. Something was thrown at her and she jumped insurprise. "What the--"
A little crab fell to the sand by her feet. She turned in the direction it came from to see a pitch-black she-wolf lying in the sand with an irritated scowl. Soluia bristled but didn't growl. If this newcomer hadn't attacked yet, perhaps she had come to negotiate. Soluia kicked some sand over the fish before padding cautiously over to the she-wolf.
"Who are you?" she barked, standing, although unafraid, two wolf-lengths away from the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm

ooc: SHE AIN'T BLACK. XD

Vixen looked back at the stranger, "You're talking to me?" she barked, her voice glazed over with kindness. "They call me Vixen." she replied, making a fine smile, though it was fake.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

ooc: sorry thinking of Ink DX

"Don't try and charm me, 'Vixen'." she growled. "What are you here for? Do you know whose territory this is?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Vixen smiled, "What ever are you talking about?" she let her tail wrap neatly around her paws. "You're smarter than you look, wolf." she grinned. "I know exactly where I am, I'm here to join Kestrel's force." she barked, not at all impressed that the she-wolf knew she was faking. She wasn't even trying to charm any one, so it just proved how stupid Soluia was.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

ooc: she didn't mean 'charm' as much as....hm....say, put on a mask? Metephorically.

"Really? Well." she calmed, but her hackled were still raised with anger. "Follow me, then. Let me get my kill."
Soluia retrieved her fish and began walking back toward the valley, not waiting for Vixen to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc: No, not really. Well, kinda. I don't know. I'M SO CONFUDDLED. o.o

Vixen calmly lifted onto her paws and walked behind the wolf, letting the she-wolf guide her. This was it, her path to power.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 am

The black scruff around Kestrel's white neck was spattered with red. The doe kicked feebly at him as he made his way around her. He bit deep into her front leg, his massive teeth piercing the skin. He stepped back, and watched the doe buckle and fall. Her eyes where wide, and as much as Kestrel enjoyed torture, food was more important. He bit into the deer's neck, then rising and looking at the approaching wolves. "Soluia." His voice was icily calm, clashing with the royal way in which he spoke. "Who is this, and what are her interests?"
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 am

"Her name is Vixen." she dipped her head in respect/submission to Kestrel ('cause he's the alpha, see?) and stepped aside. "She wanted to see you."

ooc: weeeeee onelinerssss
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Vixen stood calmly facing Kestrel, meeting the white wolf for the first time. He certainly looked like the leader, strong, smart looking, and he was defiantly evil. Perfect. Vixen hid her grin, refusing to let it out. "I've come to join your pack." she barked, not a second of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

"New recruits are welcomed dear Vixen." Kestrel smiled. "But I am afraid that not just anyone may join. I wouldn't want any Omega holding us back. Tell me, what are your talents?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Vixen smiled, "I can track, fight, and I can run." she narrowed her eyes, "Fit your bill?" she asked, expecting that he would want a wolf that didn't act nice all the time. She wasn't, she just pretended like she was.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Kestrel smiled. "Now now any wolf who wanted to join me would be a traitor. There is no such thing as word of honour between us. How do I know you do not fib?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Vixen looked blankly at Kestrel, "I come from no pack." she lied, not hesitating with a single word. "I wander alone and I wish for companions to roam with. I enjoy killing things, but I haven't tried killing wolf yet." she once again lied. She killed so many. Oh so many.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Kestrel snorted. He could smell lies, even if his scent failed him. "Most believable. You would fool anyone but me." He gave a yawn, then fell into a fighting stance. "Lets have a friendly spar shall we? Then we should go hunting, to see if you are really worth my time. I already have one actor, I need no more."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Vixen growled, he'd be a little harder to convince. "I tell no lies, but I will accept your challenge. A spar should prove my worth." she took her own stance, a regular stand. She waited for his first move to show off her speed. "You may have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Kestrel smiled. "Most generous of you, however I do not enjoy attacking first. Wastes breath."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Vixen gave the wolf a stern look, "I didn't mean to be generous, I will not be making the first move." she practically growled. She didn't come here to see if she was the most obedient canine alive, and Kestrel wasn't going to change that.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

"Stubborn are we? Very well." Kestrel turned away for a moment, calculating a plan in his head quickly. He jerked around suddenly and dove for Vixen's paws, hoping she would react in the way he expected.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Vixen jumped up, now ready with her agility, she jumped swiftly over Kestrel to land neatly behind him. She quickly rounded, aiming a paw at his back legs, if she could get him down, she could pin him and kill.... No, this is a spar, not a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebil Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebil Plans   Ebil Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ebil Plans
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next