Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Jaeger prowled around the abandoned town. He wondered when he was going to be able to meet some other dog, he jumped up the slide and took a perch, gazing out to look around.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Citali could smell another dog around, could hear it moving. She dared not move herself, she didn't know her surroundings. "Hello?" she called, standing still, feeling woodchips beneath her paws.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Two wolf like huskys were sitting not far away.

Trinket approached, a butterfly in her jaws. "Caught it!"
Gizmo smiled as he walked behind her.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

ooc: I changed Citali to be a wolfy.

She turned abruptly, toward the new voice. "If you're looking for a fight, this isn't the place," she called. She turned carefully, trying not to bump anything. "But if you're friendly, then...well, stay that way."
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm

OOC: Kk

IC: Trinket looked at the wolf, "Fighting? Where?!" She cowered.
Gizmo nudged her with his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Lynx padded slowly forwards, his tail dragging and his head lowered. He was tired and wanted sleep. Nothing but sleep.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 pm

She scented another dog. She looked around, even though she knew she couldn't see. "All of you, please. Tell me where you are. Say something, bark, anything."
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm

"She's blind!" Trinket exclaimed.
"Trinket! Quiet." Gizmo snapped.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

She heard the bark, swished her tail dismissively. "It's okay," she called. She moved forward carefully, nose twitching to sense anything in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Lynx padded forwards and raised his head. It was a wolf. A she-wolf. She seemed harmless enough. "Lynx the stray at your service." He barked obidiently.
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Gizmo said, "Greeetings. I'm Gizmo. And this... Is Trinket."
She was scratching her ear with her hind leg, "Oh, Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 pm

"Greetings." Lynx dipped his head.
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Gizmo flicked his ears. "Blind one, who must you be?"
Trinket pounced on Lynx's tail.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Lynx blinked and lifted his long black tail, out of what he thought Trinket's grasp.
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Trinket jumped higher, and bit the tip.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Lynx sighed and rasied his tail higher.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 pm

"Hello, all of you." she laughed slightly at the first dog's reply.
"I'm Citali the Traveler." she bowed her head. "I roam the lands, come and go as I please."
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Gizmo dipped his head. "I am Gizmo."
Trinket jumped even higher. "Tr..nk...t.." She said through the fur of the tail.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm

"A travler huh? What is beyond the lands of the wolves Citali?" Lynx asked, curious. It had been a top[ic his parents had not allowed him to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm

"Oh, absolutely beuatiful places. There are big forests, with more animals than here, and, and.." she swished her tail again. "And there are big places like this, with humans."
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Trinket fell off the tail. "H-humans..." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 pm

"Humans? I have heared of them and I do not like the sound of them." Lynx growled.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm

She shook her head. "Humans, they destroy lands like ours, and I wouldn't be surprised if they soon came to this one again." she perked up. "But, not all are bad. She turned her head to reveal the feathers on her collar-like thing. "This, I got from a human who belonged to a pack of his own."

ooc: she's reffering to native americans
Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC: Ya.

IC: Trinket nodded. "I know of humans.. I didn't always live here.."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Jaeger looked down, sit on his perch. "Humans are notthing but cowering scavengers, eating dead meat they did not kill, hiding from the night, staying in their warm caves and stealing our land, our forest." he spat. He wondered what it would be like to kill one, he wouldn't mind finding out. He spread his gaze over the group of canines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering   Just Wandering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next