Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering The Valley

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Wandering The Valley Empty
PostSubject: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 am

Jaeger wandered the outside territories, getting to know his new home. It was beautiful here. Cold, but beautiful. The lake had a film of ice over it and heavy snow covered all grass, leaving plain tracks of those who had stomped over it. He wasn't hungry, so he could care less of the deer tracks he walked over. He scented the air again, smelling.... something.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 am

Scarlett spotted her prey. Grinning she wlaked torwads the male. Her hindquarters swayed as she did. She puffed up her chest nearing him. "Why hello there," SHe smilied sweatly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 am

Jaeger eyed the she-wolf, taking in her shape, fur color, taking note of her eye color. He had to remember who she was, who everyone was. "Hey." he said, acting half-interested.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

"What are you doing around these parts? I heard it was dangerous," Scarlett said, a flirtly tone in her voice she fluttered her eyes lashes. SHe sat wrappin gher tail around her paws delectaly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Whipping his head around, he faced the she-wolf. She was becoming a nuisance very quickly. He might be bored, but he could sense a trap. She was reeking of beware signs. "What do you want?" he almost very suddenly growled.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm

"Just to talk, why should that be a problem?" Scarlett now had beocme cofused and tilted her head. The huskey-akita. Was now worried. Was he one of the wolves that had killed those dogs.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Jaeger kept looking, sniffing about. "Talking's not my problem. You are." he said absently, looking for the best place for a den. Why not move out here? It looked lovely. He was sick of scrounging around, looking for food. Hanging around with dogs, trying to tolerate them. Not that there were bad, it just made him look bad. And they didn't like him much anyway, with Kestrel around and all.

It was time he returned to the way a wolf was meant to live. Well, mostly. He refused to join a pack, he just wasn't that social. A loner's life wasn't that bad, he was content with it. Sometimes he really did get lonely, but he learned to live with it. It was fine, he'd live.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"I didn't do anything!" Scarlett whined. Her always near bother would most likely come and save her. And off course he did. He plodded right up next to her. She was a shrimp next to this big muscled dog.
Kenpachi stood next to her. What was this wolf' problem. Scarlett wasn't cuaseing any harm. "What did you do to my sister?!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Jaeger looked nonchalantly up at the wolf, slightly larger than him, but not at all intimidated by the muscular loner. He made no signs of stepping down, no notions of surrender, but he was not on the offensive either. "You should learn to keep control over your sister." he said, looking back at the land, peering as he saw a tree with low laying branches he might be able to climb. "And her tongue." he added with annoyance, after a moment, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Scarlett was pissed."I didn't really even do anything." Scarlett stalked out of there. "Screw him. IO hope Krestel eats hims for dinner, than uses heis bones to pick his teeh and sharpen his claws." She spat. A new boy would come. AMybe a dog hfor her to flirt with. I'll pick an idiot next time, or maybe some really hot one that would love a cut little thing like me, Scarlett tought. Dragging her unconcerned brother with her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Jaeger watched, smiling slightly. "So she controls your movements as well?" he teased, only trying to joke. If they wanted him to be friendly, he could do that. If he tried really hard.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm

"She has a temper....If it get's to bad a tidal wave might come...." Kenpachi explained. He looked at Scarlett. "Will you stop in your pursuit of flirting for five seconds to let me actually have a conversation with somebody.

"NO I refuse to let you speak with Kretsel dinner!" Scarlett growled loudly. Kenpachi slipped away from the fuming dog. She sat waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Jaeger chuckled, "Fiesty one, huh?" he shook his head, "I thought I smelled something about her." he stood, facing the wolf. "I am Jaeger. And I don't fear Kestrel." he raised his voice so that the she-wolf could hear him, tilting his head so he could see her.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:30 pm

"Screw you!" Scarelett yelled back.

"I'm Kenpachi, excuse my sister....she doesn't take anythign near rejection very well." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Jaeger shrugged, "Doesn't bother me." he grinned. Sitting down, he decided to relax a bit. The wolf, Kenpachi, seemed friendly and didn't look like the violent type. "So what brings you two down here? Looking for someone or someplace? I know this place and the ones who live in it pretty well. I could probably help."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

"My sister goes out looking for troble everywhere...So I have to follow her around." Kenpachi said.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Jaeger looked quizically at the wolf, "Why bother? She seems like nothing but a pain anyway. Go find your own she-wolf, one that doesn't overlook every word you say. She's no use to you, even if she is your sister." He nodded, trying to give him some good advise. Kenpachi had no need for some she-wolf to stalk around and stir up issues that he had to fix, no need for someone to make him fight for her. On a daily basis. It was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Kenpachi shook hiis head. "She's all I have left. Our paents were killed. I love my little sister. I could never leave her."He looked over at her. She was calming down and slinking back to him. She layed down hid her face bhind her brother's huge paw.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Jaeger gave a uncomfortable laugh, it didn't last very long. "Yeah, I know what you mean." he said, looking down to the side to some snow, not willing to give anymore information.

He quickly forgot it and looked back up, "So what are you two going to do?" he could use some company, for a while at least. A single night was better than nothing at all, far better.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Scarlett scooted up in between her brothers legs. The back half of her body pokeing out from his side. "I didn't have any plans./" She said poopping her head up out of the snow hideing her body.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Jaeger frowned. "Shouldn't you at least discuss things with your brother... who ever you are?" he was back to being annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 pm

"My names Scarlett! Besides I was only saying Idon't hav plans, never said he did...or didn't?"Scarlett smiled.

Kenpachi shrugged. HE never did anything qwuite interesting. He was a laybacked boy.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Jaeger shook his head. "Whatever. Are you guys hungry or thirsty or tired or... whatever?" He asked, not as irritated.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm

THey had eaten before they left. Witch hadnt been long ago. oth shook their head. Liveing in thetown was easier than being wolf loners so they didnt always have t be looking out.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Jaeger sat there, nothing coming out of his jaws. It was awkward, nothing to talk about, but just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Valley   Wandering The Valley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering The Valley
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next