Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snuck off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Senka watched from behind some enormous structure (like, a play fort thing), grinning as her brother talked with the wolf. She felt like squealing with delight. Her brother was making a friend!

ooc: lol could this be considered voyuerism? XD Maybe stalking at most.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

ooc: i would say so. Lol

"Well then me and my sister aren't going there." He said. Then padded over to Azura and said "I'm hungry form all this playing around. I could go hunting real quick after I find my sister." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Azura looked at him hopefully,"Could I come....I'm a great tracker!" She smiled only softly. But it was in her eyes that were fully opened for t he first time in along time. They were bright and shining with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"Well I guess my sister could be fine for a little bit, while we go out to hunt." He said and then remembered when was the last time he had this much fun, and was care free. He sure did enjoy Azura's company. "Since you're a great tracker and know this place why dont you tell me where is the best place to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Azura tought. That would be the forest, but it would be dangerous. "Okay I know a place, pack territoy, but only two wolves live there I think we can get away with it," Azura smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

" All right let's do it." He said

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snuck off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snuck off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Schoolhouse-
Jump to: