Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snuck off

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Azura the little wolf giggled as she climbed on the playgorund. She was the scout and omega of the Shen wolves. HEr pack had to off to someplace so at the time she snuck off to enjoy herself. Giggling she rolled on the warm soft grass and vines on the ground beside the playground. She pranced and sild down everythign she could. Climbed and ran. She was haveing the time of her life oblivious to everything else.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Shadow noticed the wolf bouncing around and having so much fun. He thought to himself that how could one entertain themselves like this wolf. He then found nice place to sit after a long day.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Azura didn't notice the wolf and when sliding down some weird spiraling contraption. When she landed she went stumbleing into the wolf. She jumped backwards. Azure eyes wide. Her matching feather's lifted in fear with her black fur. Her right baw with the purple ribbion tied to it lifted into the air ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Shadow went into a backwards somersault. "Hey, who do you think you are!" he said angrily. He wouldn't be so mean if he hadn't been so tired. He started to lick the dirt off his fur.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:52 pm

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know you were there, I really am sorry, I had no clue!" She barked. Takeing a step back. "I didn't mean it," Azura said more casually. Lifting her head and letting her fur lie back down. Her surpise was gone. SHe turned around. Maybe she should go home.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"No.....no I'm sorry" he sighed. "My name is Shadow, I've had a really rough day." Shadow didn't know why he was acting all apologetic. Maybe it was he kinda felt bad that he yelled at her her he thought. "Please don't go away because of me." then he got a sad look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Azura turned back to him. "Okay...My names Azura," She said smiling. Her eye shineing in their normal daydreaming way. She say down and pulled her tail over her feet. Than noticed a patch of dirt across his shoulder. She snuck up to the patch and blew on it so the dirt flew off him. A little catching on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Shadow laughed. "Thanks....maybe you can show me to have some fun." He then got rid of that sad look and looked into her eyes. He normally really didn't open up to other people like this. Maybe it was her face Shadow thought to himself. Then stood up and waited for Azura to respond.

ooc: yeah Shadow head is ALWAYS in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:08 pm

ooc: same with Azura she a very daydreamy girl ^.^

Azura nodded, "Okay," Grinning. She bounced over to a slanted wall with colorful rocks sticking out. A thick string of what looked like dried grass hung down by it. "Come on," She giggled pulling her self up to a black platform. She waited for him to come up, watching in case he needed any help. She was small and agile. Him being a male was surely bigger and bulkier than the tiny runt she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:15 pm

He looked at the wall and then gave his biggest jump and he was about half way he thought that he could grab on the rocks but then almost fell but quickly grabbed on the thick string and pulled himself up almost to the4 top but couldn't quite get that final step.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Azura latched onto his scruff and began trying to pull him up. It was like trying to move a gaint tree. But she pulled as hard as she could. Her specilty was in speed not streangth.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Shadow then with heaved himself with Azura's help. "Thanks. Hey I didn't really catch on where you live?" He thought that she would easy be able to hunt with her speed if she was a loner. But there is many evils in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh I live in the caves, I'm part of the Shen pack. Most of them snuck of to some meeting os I deicied to come here and have some fun," Azura smiled. "I'm more of an outcast I take the role of two, I act as the scout, and the Omega." Azura smiled. She troted over the the red spiral thing. "Come on it's really fun," She grinned. She quickly slid down the red spiraling tunel. She came rollign out at the end.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 pm

he thought to himself Eh what the heck and went down the red tunnel. He then almost landed on top of Azura but in the nick of time jumped away form her. "That was fun." He said smiling. "So you one of those wolfs that are in a pack, is it safe?"

ooc: how high is a omega i know the alpha is leader and beta is like co-leader
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

ooc: an omega is at the bottem of the heap nobody really likes them they also help stop fights among pack members(if you didn't read the cout sends messages and also helps out with marking and chcking the territory)

Azura nodded. "Yea it's safe, it can be really fun to. I like it better than if I was a loner, wich I was for awhile," Azura glanced at the purple ribbion tied neatly to her leg. "YOu never knows whats comeing around the corner, but no matter what your safe." Azura grinnd at him. bounceing over to a platfrom. It was high off the ground. Leaping onto it she bounced upwards. The material under her was black. (trampoline)
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

He smiled at he then got on the weird human invention. "well i have a sister, me and her are loners too, you can come with us?" he asked after bouncing but sometimes falling down after losing balance in mid-air. But this was probaly the most fun Shadow ever had.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Azura puinced. "I'm back with my pack....I couldn't dream of leaveing them. The last time I did...bad things happened. And somebody died." Azura looked down at her ribbion. A gift from the girl she tried saveing. She nosed it and bounced again. Doing alittle flip in the air.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Shadow stop bouncing "What happend?" he said. He almost lost his sister once and that' probaly the reason why he is almost always protective and grouchy.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Azura layed down. " I was in a canyon and their was a young human girl. She kept her hair tied with this ribbion," She pointed the ribbion on her paw. "She was straveing I brung her food and led her to water....She didn't make it tough. She got really sick oneday, tied her ribbion on my paw....she said she loved me, she said thank you, and goodbye...She just faded away ofter that. I missed her alot and found my way back to my pack." Azura said looking up at him. One of the few times she completly opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry." He then paddled towards Azura and laid down beside her. "Well if you were in a pack she would of died a long time of ago."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"Yea...I guess I did help her out didn't I?" She pulled he tail to tuck it up besid her. Laying her head on the ground she smiled softly. "I do know tough that's she's in a happier place."
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 pm

"Yeah." he then laid down and looked at the clouds. "I don't know what to do or where to live with me and my sister." Shadow said and sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Azura smiled. "There's tons of places for loners. The junkyard, the constructon site, the valley and lake, or even her in the town. Than there's always leaveing this place altogather." Azura flinched at the last one. She felt like she finnaly had a friend she really didn't want him to leave this place. She wanted him to be nearb when she needed somebody. Her duties were hard.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'm sure we won't leave." he said almost like reading her mind. "I heard there were dogs around here. Is it true and if so should i watch my back?" he said with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yea there are dogs. It really depends tough they have different personaligts. I heard the valley is nice, but I wouldn't go their I cuaght wind of alot of murders down their from a little fox I see ever once in awhile." Azura said. Smileing softly. She remembered Yin speaking of the strong scent of blood form the valley, and the dead wolves she finds there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snuck off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuck off   Snuck off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snuck off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Schoolhouse-
Jump to: