Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Find A Strategy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:50 am

Tiny gave a nod. "I have a feeling he'll know how to keep his mouth shut. Most loners do. And I guess to be able to bother us he needs to know our routines. I've never seen him watching us though.!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 am

Gaoth nodded. "Fine. I'll keep my nose out for him. Eventually we'll find him. Until now, are we dismissed?" she suggested to the Alpha. Until they found that loner, there wasn't much more they could do. Plans and strategies were in short supply, as were the facts and information of Kestrel and his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Kadal gave a nod. "There is nothing to do but wait for Kestrel to make a move. If you do not mind, I think I shall camp near the farm for a while. I would like to find out a little bit more about how you run your pack Gaoth." He flicked his tail at his Beta. "Zeke, your in charge till I get back. Take the others to the territory, maybe try and hunt something big for the pack. I'll probably be back by the times the last snows of winter melt."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Zeke nodded, dipping his head respectively, his tail raised. He gave one last glare at Tiny and Gaoth and leaped off the barn, not bothering with the step down the chicken coop gave, and went straight down. He landed easily and barked once at the Shen, guiding them away from the farm. Relief flooded over him, happy to be away from the human-loving, flea-ridden mutts, and back into the forest. His home, his land.

Gaoth flicked her tail, "Your welcome to whatever is mine, Kadal. To be truthful, there isn't much we do around here beside think and hunt. There isn't much we can do, unfortunately." She frowned, shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:23 am

Kadal gave a soft growl. "With all due respect, I do not feel comfortable in this farm. I shall hunt my own food in the borders of the forest, and sleep near there too. I am a forest wolf, not a town dog, and I must reject the life of the latter."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Gaoth nodded simply. "I already know, Kadal. I'm simply offering because its the polite thing to do, I suppose." She stood herself, blue eyes cold, tired, and overall sad. "If you need me, I'll be with our captive. I won't risk him starting any trouble if he has a sudden burst of energy."
Shaking her fur briefly, she padded off the barn, making a small jump onto the old coop, then down to solid ground. She headed into Citalli's den, to meet with her prisoner of war.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Kadal flicked his ears and stood. He had not meant to offend her, but she had to learn her place. He was not her friend, simply her ally. He would never feel any kind of bond with this dog, though he knew if it came to it he would protect her with his life. It was odd, having loyalty but no feeling. Perhaps this was how his brother felt towards his own pack? Wordlessly, he turned and walked calmly out the farm. He was no mystic, no shaman, but even he could feel that something not mortal was at work here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Find A Strategy   Time To Find A Strategy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Find A Strategy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2