Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding Wisdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 pm

ooc: *coughIKNOWcoughCOOOUUUUGGGGHHHH*
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc: woops, i meant the hypnotize thing. Sorry, I mixed the two up.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:47 am

Citali nodded. "Alright. But it'll have to wait until the stars are out."

ooc: sorry for the horribly museless post after you've had to wait for like a week for me to post DX
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Gaoth nodded, looking up to the sky. It was roughly two hours or so until the sun would start to set. But why the stars? It was just a story, was it not? Never the less, the dog just blinked and calmly replied. "Alright, we have time to wait then. Anything particular you're wanting to do? Perhaps some prey would do?" she asked, wondering now what the she-wolf was doing before she found her.

ooc: no prob, don't sweat it. ;)
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm

ooc: mini time-skip. Is it okay if I say that Gaoth dozed off?

Citali nosed the nearest part of Gaoth's body she could reach. Turned out to be the dog's ear. "Gaoth. Wake up. It's time for you to learn."

ooc: oooh~ mystical use of the word learn~~~
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

ooc: sure, I just so excited I get to post here!

Gaoth's body was up before her eyes open. Her mind was on constant alert, whether she was aware of it or not. She licked her muzzle as she awoke from her dream. "I was just enjoying a fine fawn." she yawned, realizing it was only Citali and relaxed some.
As the she-wolf told her it was time, she straightened and blinked hard, her gaze strengthening. "Very well. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Citali chuckled. "Alright." The black and brown she-wolf stood up and looked skyward, toward the cool waves she could feel radiating from the full moon. She could tell it was full because of those rays. "Tonight is perfect." she murmured. She closed her eyes, inhaling deeply through her nose. Eyes still closed, she turned to Gaoth. "Stay still. Close your eyes and don't move a muscle until I tell you." as if the wolf could see, she touched her muzzle to Gaoth's forehead.
There was a blinding flash of blue-tinted white light.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:37 pm

The female tensed her paws, shoving them hard into the soil. She was eager to learn what was necessary to defeat her enemy. She clamped her blue glaze shut and gritted her jaws together. As she felt Citali's muzzle against her head, she was tempted to look, but decided against it. She was too close to finishing her goal to blow it.
A wild pulse of electricity flashed through her, another flash happening before her very eyes. It seemed the world was so bright she could see it even with her eyes shut. Once again, Gaoth had to force herself to keep her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 pm

The light faded rather quickly, and Citali drew back. "Alright. Open your eyes." when she opened her own, her long-since-last-used pupils expanded to let in light. "...it's been so long..." she murmured, gazing around. Only when she did this could she see, the price for serving messenger. Then she actually started paying attention to her surroundings.
It was dark, very dark. The sun was blocked by ominous clouds, all sounds drowned out by rumbles of thunder and flashes of lightning. The wind howled.

ooc: basically she can only see while 'storytelling'
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm

The white dog's eyes flew open, instantly narrowing as she peered across the horizon, taking in her environment. "Right. So what are we doing here?" she had no idea how she had gotten there, but she knew there was a reason for it. She wasn't about to panic about it, since she wasn't worried. She felt she could trust Citali, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wisdom   Finding Wisdom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Wisdom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2