Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this) Empty
PostSubject: I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)   I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 am

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH WOLVINE FOR KEEPING UP WITH WHATEVER AUTHORITIVE DUTIES THAT MAY HAVE ARISED
THANK YOU
A lot's been going on irl for me lately; that's why I haven't been able to come online much. My computer's been acting up, and other things have happened. But now I'm back :'D

Okay then.
Are there any topics in which I'm needed or need to start?
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)   I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

=3 I feel appreciated. And for the past few posts, its been all the Kiluar/Gaoth thing or WhatsernamesomethinglikeAMyy and WithserfaceIcan'tremember thing. Still, I thinks I'll make Kestrel do his epic plan of pwn soon.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)   I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm

NO NOT YET. WE NEED MORE MEMBERSSSSS.
So do you think my idea is good? (the one I PM'd you)
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)   I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm REALLY sorry, Wolvine T-T (Everyone read this)
Page 1 of 1