Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Empty
PostSubject: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Kiluar trotted silently into the farm, ears perked, alert and tense. Kestrel had given him insturctions to find and spy on Gaoth. She hadn't met him yet, and he had cleaned himself thouroghly to remove and scent of the white wolf. He looked around, but saw nothing. The actor gave a sigh; it was bad not to give Kestrel what he wanted..
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Gaoth stayed in her den, inside the old chicken coop, thinking. There had to be a way she could stop that wolf, she sighed. Getting to her paws, she wandered outside to see where Tiny was, maybe his head could help me.
Then she spotted the wolf, auburn tinged and silver tipped. She took defense, tensing her muscles underneath her white fur lightly. She called to him, two deer-lengths away, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Kiluar looked up, pulling his best terrified face, opening his mouth slightly, eyes darting from one area of the dog to another, shuddering. He took a step back for good mesure. This was the face that had won over many canines. "I-I... I didn't realize this was anyones territory- I'll go now."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Gaoth smiled, "It isn't. This is a free territory, you may do what you wish here." she sat down, wrapping her snow white tail around her paws. "I am Gaoth."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 am

Kiluar gave a small snile. So this was Gaoth. "I am Kiluar." There was no need to hide his name. "I have traveled many miles searching for a safe palce. WOuld you allow me to rest here for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

"If it is neccessary. Make yourself at home." she nodded to her surroundings. Gaoth stood up, "You may hunt when you like, nest where ever, all we ask is that no fights are started. We have enough problems to deal with without fighting among our own kind." she barked.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Kiluar's ears piricked. "Problems?" He whimpered, looking around. "What kind of trouble is there? I am weak form travel, and I do not wish to remain in a place where I may get killed."

OOC|: COWARDLY CABBAGE! WIMPY JELLY!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 pm

ooc: WHAT A WIMP!!

Gaoth sighed, "There is a wolf who wishes to destroy any and all of the wolf packs in this area. He has a pack of followers with him." The white dog almost grinned, "I'm the leader of the resistance against this white wolf. He calls himself Kestrel."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 am

Kiluar blinked. How wrong you are.. "Resistance... Prehaps I should remain. Informatio must be gathered and sent backt o my pack." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Gaoth's eyes filled with curiousity, "Where is your pack?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Kiluar's eyes brightened. "My pack? They live far away in a land where humans still roam. It is too dangerous for us to remain ther emuch longer, so I was sent to go find a new place for them to live." It wasn't exactly a lie. His original pakc had lived in a human infested area, and where then forced to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Gaoth showed no emotion, Then maybe you shouldn't live here. It is already full of packs and there isn't much room for another, and I can tell your lyingshe growled in her thoughts. She calmly replied, "Well, I don't know if another pack could stay here. But your welcome to stay here until you find something better." she faked a kind smile, she was pretty good at doing that.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

OOC: It says in his description that he's the best lier of them all...

"I never suggested we lived here. I just need a place to rest before I resume my search."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

ooc: I knew you'd say something. XD He widened his eyes, that gave him away. The same thing woulda happened if some dude was tryin to lie to me and his eyes did somethin funny like that. I'd know he was lyin.

Gaoth nodded, "Right, well your welcome to stay until you decide to leave." she turned around, her face suddenly filling with anger, furious at the wolf behind her. She made her feelings secret, she would warn the others staying at the Farm not to give away any of their future plans to the new comer. But she would keep a keen eye on him, just in case she was mistaken. If I catch him lying again, I'll have his fur for my den... she growled in her mind, her fangs showing, yet out of sight from Kiluar.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

OOC: He didn't. If you read, its His eyes Brightened, suggesting a surge of emotion.

Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 am

ooc: she took it a different way. i didn't mean to ruin it or anything....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<   Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lalalala... Gaoth please. BLEEP. I said GAOTH PLEASE D<
Page 1 of 1