Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walkin'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspaw

Mosspaw

Virgo Buffalo

Walkin' Empty
PostSubject: Walkin'   Walkin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Lion kept walking through the grassland until he looked up, seeing what looked like sand forever. "I wonder if I will find another of my kin on the other side of these dunes." He thought to himself, before quickly deciding to give it a try, and walk all the way across to the other side. He expected the hundreds of dogs that he had never seen; dogs like him, large, thick coats, but not shaggy. He wondered if this was the way that things would wind up some day, him living in a pack with other dogs. He began his journey through the endless wasteland, not expecting any company as he had never had much. Lion had to leap sometimes from dune to dune, and avoid sand traps, but he kept going with fire burning in his heart and throughout his body as it had his whole life, simply searching for the ones that he had come from.
Back to top Go down

Walkin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Dunes-
Jump to: