Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing To Do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Nothing To Do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

"I don't care about humans, the only thing I've gotten out of them is shelter." Jaeger spat looking up to the roof. He laid down, his head on his paws. He sighed roughly, sending dust particles dancing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 pm

"I owe them nothing. Years they kept me locked up, forcing me to fight and kill innocent dogs and wolves, not to mention other, larger predetors. And even though I escaped, I'm now going to be attached to these cursed chains forever."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Jaeger looked up and noticed Night's chains. A collar of iron and two shackles around his foreleg paws. "Sound scares prey." he wrinkled his nose in disgust at the human remnants, a mixture of anger and pity emptied into him. "How do you get your food?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

"I have to trick the prey. But never will I stoop as low as to take food from this place." Night swung his head round and stared at the window again, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Jaeger nodded. "I hunt my own prey. I favor the buffalo from the lands I come from, but I find nothing of the sort. I take down stags that wonder the forest." he barked, letting some of his history slide out of his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:47 pm

"Alone? Amazing. No wolf I have ever come across can do such a thing. WIthout a pack of couse." Night blinked. "I have been many places..." The pain of being away form his homeland struck again as he remembered the friends he had left behind. Or at least he had left behind their corpses.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:19 pm

"I've wandered for many seasons now." Jaeger sighed, remembering all the many places he'd been. There was the praries, where he most used to, the canyon, it burned his fur the way the sun always beamed down on him. Then there was the snowy place the humans called the last great wilderness, Alaska, and he'd even been in a city, avoiding their dangerous cars and scavenging food by killing cats and digging in garbages. Those were the lowest of his days, where he met the child, he was half starved, and the greater human came out and attacked him. He ended up at the pound, someone had adopted him and he escaped, hating the grasp of tameness around him. He left for the forest and lived off the lumbering badgers and clumsy fawns. "It's been rough."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:53 pm

"The world is rouge, as is life. The only time you will truly be a peace and ease is at the time of death..." Night gave a soft wimper remembering his family, his loved ones and his friends, all whom had vanished off the reserve, never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Jaeger nodded, remembering his own family. His mate, Moon, and their single pup, Squirrel. He also remembered his pack, for he was alpha, and how they had all parished. He winced inward, but swallowed his grief. "Or at birth." he murmured, still imagining Squirrel's soft black and white fur. He hadn't even gotten to teach her the ways of the pack, she'd been 4 moons when she died.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 pm

"Birth..." Night blinked. "My siblings and I suffered greatly withing our fists few suns. We thought we had lost our father...Each other too."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:14 pm

"I lost my family." Jaeger looked down, "She was only four moons." he whimpered almost to himself. His mourning was long gone, but the words seemed to choke him like wolf fangs in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

"I have lost everyone dear to me." Night turned away, not wanting to show weakness. So many howls that would never acompany his own. The only face he saw now, was that of L, looking at him as the black wolf had last seen the pup; covered in blood, half of his face missing and the other scarred and bruised.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Jaeger could almost feel himself start to tremble, lost in the thoughts of his fallen companions. "Enough of this talk." he pulled himself out of the dark times that lay behind him. "We must talk of the future, the past is behind us."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 am

"Yes. Though the lost will be honoured, the living must press on." Night dipped his head in respect towards the unpresant spirits. "Still we must eat, breathe and live."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 am

Jaeger did the same, giving a moment of silence for his lost. He rose to his paws "It's time I started moving on again. I want to find my purpose." he started to pad away, then he stopped and looked back at the wolf, "Good luck to you." he barked before turning back and leaving the church.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 pm

"May the spirits guide your path Jaegar." Night growled, standing up. He hated being iside hman buildings. He left the church at a brisk pace, anxious to return to the construction site before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 pm

"And you." Jaeger traveled to the forest, staking out a small amount of land and claiming it as his own. He howled into the sky, letting his call cover the town beside him. Confusion and wonder consumed him as he tried to figure out why all his pain and suffering had happened to him, and what he was supposed to do. As far as he knew, he had no purpose, no reason to live, but he was determined to prove himself wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing To Do   Nothing To Do - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing To Do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Church-
Jump to: