Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My School's Epic Orchestra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

My School's Epic Orchestra Empty
PostSubject: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:53 pm

We (Mossnose and I) played last week at Hill Auditorium. The videos I found weren't the whole songs, and the sound wasn't very good, but we still rocked. Out of all the middle schools that played, I think we got the loudest applause on the second song we palyed (The Best of Queen [We Will Rock You, Another One Bithes the Dust, and We are the Champions all mashed together into one song])
WE
WERE
AMAZINGLY
EPIC
..........I don't care if you go to Forsythe, Tappan, Clague, WHEREVER, but we were the champions.
(lawls failjoke)
Butstillweare.

By the way, the off-time stomping and clapping in the second video belongs to the audience.

That's part of 'Concerto in D Major' by Johann (eh I dunno) Sebastian Bach.

That's part of 'Best of Queen' by some dudes and the guy who put it together.

At the risk of being put in jail, I must say that I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS
OR THE BUILDING
OR THE CROWD
OR THE CAMERA THAT RECORED THESE
IF I DID, THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PLAYING ACTUALLY IN THE ORCHESTRA THAT NIGHT, WOULD I?

Last edited by Citali on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:04 pm

It would be funneh if you did own the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm

XD
It would.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Mossnose

Mossnose

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh, yeah! I was there, too!
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:41 pm

ZOMG I WISH I COULD"VE GONE!!!!!! *Whoa its on YOUTUBE!!!???* GO SCARLETT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My School's Epic Orchestra   My School's Epic Orchestra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My School's Epic Orchestra
Page 1 of 1