Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!*Forum Cleanup*!

Go down 
3 posters

Read the thingy first.
Yes, I think that's a good idea.
!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_lcap100%!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, we should keep everything.
!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_lcap0%!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe; I'll tell you what I think in a comment.
!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_lcap0%!*Forum Cleanup*! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:37 pm

To be able to begin anew, I think we should make like a phoenix and burst into flames. Er, not literally. I think performing a cleanout of old bios and no-longer-relevant threads would be good so we can properly rise from the ashes. The bios of active users (that would be you, Lightning and The Epicsaurus...XP) would be saved and put in storage until use is needed. I think I'll keep the look of the forum the way it is, unless you two have seen any nifty backgrounds/icons and such. If you've any objections to the mass deletion (for example, a thread may contain character development or foreshadowing you don't want to go through again), link me to the thread you'd like to save in the comments below.
But BEFORE all that, I want to make sure I everyone's on board with this. Are you? Answer in the poll. If you have any ideas of your own, any at all about anything, please please please tell me in the comments. It would be greatly appreciated and super duper helpful.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm

bumpity?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:00 am

jsbgsdjlgks YOU'RE BACK <3
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 am

Also, yeah this is totally a good thing. I want to re-write some of my character's bios. Like Kestrel's, and maybe a bit of Kadal's.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Coolio. When should I schedule it for? Is there a time everyone is free?
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Yea this could be a good idea, there are some threads i wanna save...this sites so cool, but no one is on. We could do a lot more if people were actually on...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 am

I can't come on this weekend, but other than that I'm open. Keep in mind I'm rockin' it in Thailand though.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Random off topic moment from me, my dad was just in Thailand! And that's why when i'm on at a normal time it shows that you've been on at like 3 in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:57 am

I do a lot of world-hopping. Weird times surround me.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:27 pm

I travel a lot too. But not long term, just a few weeks usually. Or months.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:17 am

Ha, lucky. XD I only ever travel over to the next state to visit family. I haven't gone anywhere farther in years, lol.
I doubt they celebrate Thanksgiving in Thailand, but that week in the US we have three school days off, so it's like a five-day weekend. This year it's on November 22nd. I'm thinking we could use that time to devise what to delete and what to keep?

EDIT: Actually, I have a day off from school next Tuesday. I won't be online all day, most likely just in the morning, but I'll clear out some old bios then from long inactive users.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Well my dads work takes him everywhere, and our family travels to at least 2 places every summer. This year were going to Colorado, and somewhere else. Anyway... Yeah, I have break too, but I'll have to check when it is. My times kinda limited though, cause our computer was being 'cleaned' out, and now its broken, so I have to use my dads computer, and he has work, so I wont really know what times I'll be able to get on.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Well even if I didn't live in Thailand, I don't celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm not American c: So I don't know? My school's a laptop school, maybe I can sneak on tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok....Maybe tomorrows good for Citali, but I don't know about me, like I said, it depends on my computer situation
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Tomorrow, then? Send me a list of the topics you want me to save ASAP, please.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:03 am

It'd be nice if we could redo some of the old topics. My sheer illiteracy makes me weep.

I mean it.You should have slapped me and told be to stop talking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm

It wasn't that bad...Anyway I'd like to save the evil joining, and my characters....cant really think of anything else at the moment
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:48 am

The fact I refused to end a word without adding an 'eh' at the end horrifies me.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Lolz, but this isn't a spelling bee. Or school. Its all right.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 am

But still, I sounded like a moron.

If it's OK, I'd like to keep a couple of OOC threads. The one I'm still updating with Kestrel and Kadal, and the Theme Song one X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!*Forum Cleanup*! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !*Forum Cleanup*!   !*Forum Cleanup*! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!*Forum Cleanup*!
Page 1 of 1