Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

up, down, in, out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Wildfire shot through the tree's, or what was left of them, leaping over stumps and fallen tree's, weaving in and out of some of them. He kept his eyes trained on the rabbit, copying its every move. His eyes darted briefly to a sad looking, but whole, tree to his left, about 15 paces in front of him. He bunched up his powerful muscles, and jumped. He scrambled up the tree, back paws flailing, looking for a hold. With another heave, he was perched precariously on a burned branch. Dancing on tiptoes, he caught his breath, and caught sight of the rabbit again. It seemed to think the danger gone, and was now hopping cautiously and curiously around. Once again, muscles bunched, rippling under a sleek pelt. He soared silently down from the tree onto the unsuspecting rabbit, who was now nosing around the ivy on a crane. With a swift blow, the rabbit fell limply onto the ground. Wildfire smiled, and padded behind the crane to enjoy his meal.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 am

Night's head shot up as he heard the footsteps of unwelcome company. From their fast beat, he guessed that the intruder was running, chasing after some prey he guessed. The scent of blood followed by the usual slight chill down his spine confirmed this. Something was dead. And it wasn't the wolf. Standing up, the massive male looked down from his perch and growled slightly, involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Wildfire looked up, licking his mouth, stained with a little blood, a paw on the rabbit. The large wolf, male from what he scented, was a bit larger than him, and not very happy with him either, by the looks of it. He got up, ruffling his dusty pelt. "Who's here?" he asked. "Am I trespassing? I'll leave if I am, I didn't mean to intrude." He called out politely, paw still on his prey. Taking it off, with one last look at the carcass, he leaped onto the crane smoothly, claw clicking on the rusted metal. Craning his neck upward, he tried to get a better look at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am

Night narrowed his eyes slightly, giving a grunt. The rabbit had run from off the construction Site. Technically, the wolf wasn't stealing. Turning his head, he lay down again. "If you just came to hunt, finish your meal and leave. I see no harm in that." Closing his silver eyes, the black wolf sighed slightly. It had taken so long, but it was starting to happen now. He was starting to become like the god that lived inside his mind; bitter, angry, quick to lash out. Not that he hadn't been like that before. But it was worse now, the seething feeling of injustice, of hatred towards all who approached. But also a deep self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

OOC: little ray of sunshine Night is, isn't he? this might turn into a fight... hehe

Wildfire eyed the wolfs chain. It was an interesting thing. He wondered where he had got it, why he kept it on. "Excuse me for nosing, but who are you? No names needed," He said hastily, "Where do you come from?" Wildfire tensed slightly as he watched the wolf, who seemed quite moody. He crouched instinctively, but straightened up almost immediately. No need to make this a sticky, awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 am

OOC: Most hyper friendly wolf you'd hope to meet.

Night gave a low growl. The tip of his tail twitched from side to side. "Don't push it, kid. Any other wolf would have chased you off by now." An irritating young wolf. He could only hope he'd be left in peace and not be followed around like the owner of some puppy.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:25 pm

OOC: i can tell...

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to pry." Wildfire said. The tip of his tail twitched. He hadn't met anyone so unfriendly. Well he had, but not in a while. "No need to be hostile," he said mildly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:41 am

Night's lip twitched. He turned his head and gave a low growl. "I come from a long way away, where wolves kill at a glance. I've been in places where merely setting eyes on another is an invitation to fight. I've been back stabbed and lied to by those I thought close to me. I have plenty of reason to be hostile."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 am

Wildfire, surprised that the wolf responded, spoke without thinking. "Why were in there in the first place? What wolves-" He stopped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't really be asking." He sighed. Why couldn't he be less headstrong?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 am

"I was born there." Night stood up and turned sharply, eyes narrowing. He hunched his shoulders and jumped down from the crane, landing softly mere inches away from Wildfire. He gave the wolf a glare as he passed, on his was to somewhere more secluded. Sweet Yin don't let him follow me.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Wildfire stood his ground as the large black wolf landed near him. He himself jumped down to his prey, but found he wasn't hungry anymore. He was sick to his stomach in fact. How could wolves do that? How did they learn this? Where did it begin? Giving into himself again, he said, "That doesn't mean you have to follow in their footsteps," Wildfire said boldly. "Make your own path," he said through a mouthful of rabbit fur, as he dragged it away.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

Night gave a snort, tossing his head. He had a chance to make his own path? Hilarious. "I tried to run. It didn't work." This was more for himself than anything else. "As if I ever had a choice," he spat, walking on, snarling ever so slightly. But what was he angry at? The intruder, himself, the being within him, or just... the whole world?
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

"Well then there's nothing more you can do. Just keep trying." Wildfire said, unfazed, painfully aware of speaking his mind. "It's choices that show who we really are, not our abilities." He said. "I'm a horrible bother," he said, shrugging his shoulders, "I'll leave you in peace." He finished, though peace seemed an odd word to use in this situation, though he wasn't exactly sure why. He sighed, and turned with a uncomfortable knot in his stomach to leave. What was wrong with him?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 am

Choices choices choices. The world seemed to revolve around them. When he'd had the chance to make his own ones, they'd been all the wrong ones. And now he had little to no free will. Damned for eternity to suffer, to live. He was tired. He had lead the lives of hundreds of wolves. Night gave a bitter snarl, clawing at the ground, leaving a deep gauche in the dirt. "I just want to die," he whispered, nearly whimpering.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Wildfires ears pricked, surprised, though he didn't turn around. He turned his head though, and glanced behind him. The knot in his stomach tightened, and he nearly squirmed uncomfortably. His feet felt heavy, and he was tired. "Die- such a strange word, looked upon with such negativity. Sometime noble, sometimes cowardly, considered. But should it be considered at all?" He murmured tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 am

"There is nothing to fear in death. I should know. The only thing that has ever held me back is causing sadness to those close to me. There are no longer any close to me."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:29 pm

"You should know-" Wildfire murmured, taken aback. "It is the unknown we fear, when we hear death, or think about it. Nothing else. Yes. you are right. There is nothing to fear in death." he said, more to himself than to the large black wolf. Wildfire looked up, and with the first mischievous glint of the conversation, "Death is but the next big adventure." he said, a bit more cheerfully than needed.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 am

Night smirked slightly. Next adventure, where you rot away slowly, living immortally as a soul, a shadow of yourself, forced to watched the mistakes of those you left behind until they join you... Yep. Next adventure.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Wildfire rolled his eyes. "Right little ray of sunshine aren't you?" He sighed. He couldn't know what the wolf had been thinking, but the all too familiar smirk seen on many wolves said it all. He turned to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 am

OOC: I'm not late I'm a time traveller.

Night gave a snort, unamused. "Have a weak sense of sarcasm, do you?" he responded, slightly irritated.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

OOC: And I'm invisible...

Wildfire sighed but didn't turn. "The amount I care about my sarcasm sense," he said, stressing the last two words, "is too small to exist." Wildfire stopped walking, but still didn't turn. "Me and my sense of sarcasm are leaving now, and," hopefully, he thought to himself, "will grant you the pleasure of never seeing our faces again." Wildfire usually wasn't this rude, but this wolf was taking a slight toll on his patience. He lashed his tail once, and started to leave. Again, he thought, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 am

Night gave a snort. Good riddance. "Don't forget your rabbit," he grunted gruffly, walking away, chain rattling.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Wildfire flattened his ears a bit at the harsh sound. Why did he carry around that chain? There was something not quite right about this wolf...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:18 am

OOC: Wilyfireldy can't take a hint can he? X3

"Aren't you going?" Night asked, turning his head to glare at the loner.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm

OOC: nope he does what he wants when he wants, no matter what others says and think :DDD

Wildfire didn't say anything, but kept on walkiing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

up, down, in, out Empty
PostSubject: Re: up, down, in, out   up, down, in, out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

up, down, in, out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Construction Site-
Jump to: