Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP ME DECIDE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Name: Wildfire. Wild or Fire for short.
Dog/Wolf: Wolf
Affiliate: loner

Appearance: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Stasya/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/Riza.jpg
and
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Stasya/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/New%20Folder/images%20(6).jpg
warm chocolate brown eyes with gold flecks, appear completely gold at times
Personality: he is VERY hard on himself. train train train.... very against Kestrel. you will never find a nicer wolf, he would get along nicely with Ebon. he hates backstabbers and traitors. you could never use his flaws against him, for he accepts himself how he is. many look down upon his kindness, but when it comes to battle or hunting look for him. hes to nice at times, then too tough at times. He doesn't care weather he is in a pack unlike Ebon, he isn't a people pleaser. he does what he pleases when he pleases. He would be a valuable addition to a pack too.
History: parents were loners, hence hes a loner. The rest of his litter died, so he considers himself very lucky, and doesn't take things for granted. need i explain more?

Roleplay Sample: rawr. deal with it.

Last edited by LightningScar on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

Yeah ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:11 pm

:P i cant decide between them
hmm spark, flare, flame, wildfire, firebrand, ember, blaze....any other fire related names?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 am

I dunno.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 am

poo

:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP ME DECIDE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME DECIDE   HELP ME DECIDE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP ME DECIDE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Character Bios :: Lightning's Characters-
Jump to: