Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

breezing along

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

breezing along - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 am

Mersonas blinked, shrugged once, and began to walk. Stubborn she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

OOC: i dont really know what to say...

Breeze grimaced again, now that she was ahead of Mersonas and he couldn't see her face. That thorn really was bothersome... No matter. She thought about what she had said. I will work on invincible until I am made to quit... No idea where that had come from, just popped out in the heat of the moment, Breeze thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 am

OOC: Derp.

Mersonas stopped, staring ahead. If he strained his ears, he could hear the water in the distance. "The border is near here. If you head in that direction," he signalled with his tail, "you should be out of pack territory. If you keep going straight you'll probably hit the Town. If you turn left after a few miles, you'll reach the Farm. Maybe some dog there'll volunteer to patch you up, if you feel you need it."
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:31 pm

"Thank you." Breeze said stiffly. She kept going straight. The Farm sounded not to bad, if only to rest for a day.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:20 am

Mersonas paused, a little saddened really to be parting ways. She matched him in wit as well as in pace, despite her limp. If only other wolves in his pack were as intelligent... Ah well. Turning, the red wolf padded back towards the meeting point, his usual smirk a little warmer than the normal.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm

OOC: i think this threads done, don't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am

OOC: Well then. OK. Dead thread.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 pm

OOC: sorry...lol i not good at thinking once my brain shuts down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: breezing along   breezing along - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

breezing along
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Hills-
Jump to: