Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breeze and Ebon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LightningScar

LightningScar

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 am

Name: Breeze
Dog/Wolf: wolf
Affiliate: loner

Appearance: http://im.glogster.com/media/6/46/55/54/46555497.jpg
ice blue eyes, pure white, not a single marking
Personality: flighty, she wont stay in one place for too long. doesn't like other wolves or dogs, and she hates humans. has a very breathy voice, keeps to herself. very fast, seems to float more than run. very silent at anything and everything. You would never know she was there if she didn't want you to. a pack would probably want her as a scout or a hunter, even though she isn't very small. very light on her feet. she has never set a claw on anyone; no idea how to fight.
History: her parents were in a pack, but she grew to hate it. Her brother always go the attention, even though he didn't try. she fled one night, she couldn't bear the other wolves and lack of attention.

Roleplay Sample: and they all lived happily ever after. -.- do i need ta?

Name: Ebon
Dog/Wolf: Wolf
Affiliate: hasn't yet found a pack; loner

Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf%20mates/darkangelXryuu/wolf2rd31.jpg
the black wolf in the background. his ears are a little further apart than they are in this pic. a large, muscular wolf.
Personality: a people pleaser. wolf pleaser. whatever. he would do anything gladly for his friends. He feels that if he doesn't do something right, his world will come crashing down. He wants badly to be part of a pack. he is loyal to the core, but this can make him blind to other things as well. He trains in everything- hunting, fighting, EVERYTHING- like there's no tomorrow. a valuable addition to a pack. humble
History: he is Breezes sister. He left his pack to find Breeze, but he hasn't found her yet. he wants badly to be part of a pack
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 pm

he he i just HAD to use Breeze's pic once i saw it
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 am

Ebon's a weird name.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:49 pm

*bounces up and down squealing* oo oo oo, do ya think so? Huh huh huh? do ya? *nods really fast* ooooo I'll go make it weirder! *skips off singing, and everyone stares: Suspect *
Well Ebony means black, but Ebony the great majestic, muscular, MALE wolf doesn't sound quite right.Ebon's better. And i read a book that had the name Ebon. My friends say i read tooooo much -.-

*skips back, and gasps really big* i should go make a kitty cat! *skips off again* And a horsey, and gweat big pussy wion kitty! with a big bushy mane! and a wabbit! dere so cuddawy!
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 am

Hey, I only made myself a cat because the owner of this site thinks I'm amazingful, so I'm exploiting the fact nobody's active here but you and me.
Back to top Go down
LightningScar

LightningScar

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 am

lol :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeze and Ebon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze and Ebon   Breeze and Ebon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeze and Ebon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Character Bios :: Lightning's Characters-
Jump to: