Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seychelles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N I N E

N I N E

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Name: Seychelles, AKA 'Sey'
Dog/Wolf: Dog -- Chihuahua Collie
Affiliate: She was a pet, but she's now a stray.

Appearance:
Seychelles 0011
Personality: Seychelles is a bit sweetheart. Of course, what would expect from a dog who is still a puppy mentally and lived with humans for a majority of her life? She doesn't like seeing another canine upset, and she tries to do anything in her power to make them smile. Well, the equivalent to a smile, I guess. This Collie is easily manipulated, and she has yet to learn about the true 'horrors' of the world.
History: Seychelles was born into a comfortable life as a house pet. Her owners weren't the best at names, so they just named her after their fatherland, Seychelles. She lived with them until she was one. At that time, she had a tendency to let her curiosity get the best of her. So, upon seeing an oddly colored squirrel, she had bolted from the home. She soon realised that she was lost and continued wandering around, coming upon an abandoned town.

Roleplay Sample: Mind if I take it from another site? ouo
Quote :
Great, he was one of those brutes... She could easily compare him to a jock, but he didn't seem as mindless and idiotic as the human jocks were. Human jocks were just plain stupid, and their only use was ramming into eachother while chasing after an oddly shaped ball that was once made of an inflated pig blatter. Ew... The Poodle did her best to watch the larger canine, but, once more, her night vision wasn't up to par. So, she stuck to listening to his low, 'manly-man' voice. Eheh, that was the roleplayer's word choice, not Gisele's...

"Do I need a reason to be here at night? Maybe I was just taking a midnight stroll. The airport has a lot of open space, so it's perfect for a walk." Once you get past the airport building, of course... Her tail slowly waved by her legs as she turned her head to follow the Great Dane's pawsteps. If she was just some other female dog, she probably would have tensed or tried to move away. However, she wasn't some other female. She was use to being circled around, even if the other got a bit too close for her liking. Hey, she was mainly used for show, kind of like those cheerleaders who only dated the football team members for appearance and blah... Wait, why did she keep going back to the football team? She's never even gone to a game! Oh, right, her 'brother' liked to talk about them... Oh, hey, look! Mister 'Dane has stopped and is now grinning while looming over her! Like that hasn't happened to her before. Pfft.

This fails so much. XD;;

Last edited by N I N E on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 am

Approved. NEW PEOPLE :D And it doesn't fail at all. Its much better than a whole load of the museless Bios I've made.
Back to top Go down
N I N E

N I N E

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 am

Me? New? Oh, Wolvine, you are horribly mistaken! 8D -shot-
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Still, we got another person on the team! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
N I N E

N I N E

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 pm

XD That is true.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seychelles   Seychelles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 am