Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Empty
PostSubject: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 am

I'll tell you who these are and what their role is when they're adopted. For now, I just need them to have RPers.

Name: Rook
Dog/Wolf: Wolf
Affiliate: Loner, Future member of the Pack Which Is Yet To Be Named That Will Live In The Desert

Appearance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/nr/cb/xh/anwolf-pup.jpg Ignore purple markings and bangles.
Personality: Rook is an extremely lazy, mildly annoying, highly pessimistic pup. Though he prefers to sleep rather than to practise his fighting skills, he is still a formidable fighter, not so much because of his power but because of his intelligence. He is a genius, even if he doesn't realize it, able to think of strategies and keep three moves ahead always. He is fast on his feet, though not as much as Ibis, and moderately powerful, though not as much as Osprey. He can by very cynical and cruel, but feels its too much of an effort to think of something to say. He is known as 'Whiner' due to his habit to complain.
Rp'er ME :D

Name: Osprey
Affiliate: Loner, Future Member of the PWIYTBNTWLITD

Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf/HikariNoSakura/anime%20wolves/anime%20pups/Black_Pup_by_CuteKillerDog.png?o=108&sortby=totalcomment Green Eyes, not red.
Personality: Osprey is quick to take up a challenge, and thinks through his claws rather than his head. He's impulsive, letting his instinct get the better of his, and loves to fight. He's always covered in wounds due to picking on others, and though he loves his siblings, he often forgets who they are when battling and can injure them. When not in battle, he appears very innocent, and is easily confused.
Rp'er:

Name: Ibis
Affiliate: Loner, PWIYTBNTWLITD

Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7pQnHmhoREI/TGKYlfjiGYI/AAAAAAAAAXc/y_qE6Ywz-A8/s1600/whitewolf.jpg Light grey eyes.
Personality: Ibis is very shy and sensitive, easily offended, even if she doesn't let it show. She intends to be gentle, but can be very blunt without realizing it. She has her slightly wild side though, often sneaking around, using rules for her own profit, bending them out of recognition, but not breaking them. She is very persuasive, and one can easily get lost in her silky voice. She is very nimble, and can move very fast.
Rp'er:

Name: Swift
Affiliate: Loner, PWIYTBNTWLITD

Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20black%20wolf%20pup/Dogg1236/th_New_Nero_ID_by_silent33.jpg
Personality: Swift is... Well she's Swift. She is very unique. It is difficult to describe her. She is very energetic, and loves to play. She is very fast, though not as much as Ibis, very strong, though not as much as Osprey, and very cunning, though nowhere near as much as Rook, who as stated before is a child prodigy, but she's smart enough to convince anyone she's on their side. She is an accomplished liar, and can never put down a challenge, which means that she and Osprey have a kind of rivalry. Though Osprey can just about beat her in a fight, she can lash back with words, to which he can never reply. Though it seems they don't stop fighting, they are very close.

Rp'er:

Baffled? I'll tell you now, they come after Kestrel's plot. Just preparing in advance, before I forget XD
Feel free to change how they look like, as long as their base colour doesn't change. Same goes with personality. You can add fears or interests, change certain things, as long as the rough guide I give is followed.

Yes I do like birds :D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 am

May I have Ibis, If i need to ill put up a rp sample with her, but ive been here awhile....
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 pm

OMGSHELOOKSSOCUTEGOTTAHAVEHERSHE'SADORABLE Can I haz Swift?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 am

Yus to both. I guess that leaves Citali with Osprey XD
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Oh. Well if she comes back and would rather have Swift, I'll trade her I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 am

Haha, no. Tough biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:24 pm

But that's so mean! D:
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 am

But Osprey has to most relevance to the plot XD
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

*has Osprey, then* Okay. @.@
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:57 am

Haha, you'll see C:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

I still say if Citali don't want Osprey, I'll give her Swift. Of course, I'll love to know where she is SO I CAN KICK HER IN THE ARSE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME   PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PUPS THAT SHALL NOT BE BORN FOR MONTHS TO COME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: Creator :: Adoption-
Jump to: