Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Contest.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Here is my contest.

Write me a horror story. The best you can. I don't scare easily (unless it has to do with riding upside-down roller coasters >.>) and so I want to read some horror stories. The more frightening it is, the better. I will also be judging grammar, use of vocab and spelling, so use yer spellcheck. Also, it has to be original. I WILL google search your entries. Cuz I'm like that. Originality has points too.

I don't know what to give as a prize. I have nothing to offer XD I can eh.. Write some words? People seem to think I can do that.

At the end of the contest, before I announce a winner, I will post my own entry. This won't count as a proper one (I won't make myself the winner XD) but I think it would be fun :3

It can be about anything, as long as its a horror. Take your time. There is no closing date.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Man.... I can't write horror xD My stuff comes out too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm

TRY XD There are only three other active people on here.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:31 pm

What's the word count? Is it supposed to be like a short story or a full-blown novel?
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 am

There's no word limit. It can be a paragraph or nine hundred pages. But that would take forever to write :D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Sounds like fun ill write something up right away ;D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:56 pm

~Circle you, Circle you~
The children that cannot die, and the ones who wish for immortality. They smile warmly at you. They do not cry, they just wait for you to come play with them. These children just lost the game.

Once there was a dark forest. The sun never touched here, and the moon was always full. It was bright and watched over a orphanage. The walls were covered in vines. They all lead to one room. Where fourteen children would be found. All happy, all playing game with the others. They looked like normal children, and simply awaited their caretaker to come home.

The moon was full, and high in the sky. Yet this night is was red. The moon was crying blood. Inside the orphanage men with white lab coat on stood. One holding a child by it's head as it screamed for it's life. Another with a meat chopper sliced of the child's head. The child's head rolled away. They went to the next child cutting of her arm. The child after this, they crushed his head in. They went through all the kids ripping them apart. After this they left.

The moon was high and full. It was pure white again. Inside the child all stood in a circle. They held hands and smiled. They played a childrens game call circle you, circle you. They were all so happy. They were covered in bandages. A man in a lab coat walked in and the children warmly welcomed him. They ran over and smiled. It was the same fourteen kids they had murdered. These men were making immortality on children's pain. Hell was there destination, though they did not know it. These children would not die though. They would stay there in the home. The only place they knew. These men were their fathers. They knew no better.

I am one of these children. Bandaged cover my whole face, it had been burned so horribly. My long white hair reaches my knees. I wear a dark blue kimono. I walk up behind one of the men who holds a skull. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Laying my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and patted my head. He was so horrible to me, yet he was my father. My caretaker. He set down the and turned around to hug me. I let him as I buried my face in his chest. I had recently lost my left eye, so my right eyes the the only thing unbandaged. I let him walk away as I watched him walk away. I walked away to the others. A younger one of the children with bandages on her neck ran up to me. I ran my fingers through her hair. I waited in the corner for all the light to go off.

I silently went over to my trunk. Out of it I pulled out a butcher knife. I hid it up my kimono sleeve. The halls were dead silent as I walked. Hell was there destination. They didn't know it yet, but I would send them there. I would murder them, as they have me so many times before. I would kill my own father. Yes among these men, was my father. The man who helped bring me into this world. It was terrible. I should go to hell myself for this. There a man stood in the wall. I brought out the knife, running to his back. The crunch of bone under the knife. The feel of the warm blood splattering on my face. It filled my body with adrenaline. I couldn't believe how wonderful this felt. All my doubts faded away, and a small chuckle came form my sewed shut mouth. I could still remember the pain of my head crushing in on itself. Everything in my head breaking. The blood escaping from my eyes and mouth. The warm blood seeping from everywhere. Than they pulled my eye out. Slowly and painfully until the last link snapped. Than they sewed it shut, and my mouth. My head slowly fixing itself. The burns on my face, had been previous punishment. They wrapped my head in bandages and threw my into the hallway. Yet the feel of another's blood on me. It was the most wonderful thing I ever felt. Thirteen. The word rang in my head. Yes, I'm Thirteen.

Nothing mattered as I ran through the hallways killing them. I was soaked in their warm blood. The screams echoing around me. I felt a smile crawl across my face. One last man was left. I walked up to him. Cowering in the corner. My father. His white black hair covered his light blue eyes. We shared the same eye color. I myself had light blue eyes. I raised my knife but couldn't bring it down, he had spoken. “Misery, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. They made me do this. I never wanted any part in this. Forgive me. Won't you.” He stood up and hugged me. He was crying. He was afraid to die. I myself knew that fear. Every time they beat me. That fear rose up in me again. Why couldn't I die. To end this hell. I buried my face in his chest. Tears falling out of my right eye. I forgive him. Yet I couldn't let him live. I loved him yes, but what he had done. Watching as he hurt my friends. He could have done many things to stop this from happening to me. I raised my knife. It landed in his neck. The man slumped in my arms. I let him fall. The crushing thud beat me down. My body was shaking as I fell to my knees. I raised my hands to cover my face. Tears soaking my bandages. What had I done. They were all dead. I had killed, I had killed all these people. What had I done?

The moon cried blood for the last time that night. The children never leave that room. They hide away there from the world. The hell bent ghost haunting the rest. Misery was the only one they would let leave the room. There she would find a warm embrace. A faint figure of her father. The pain would stab through her again, as he would say, “I love you.” The words whispered past her ear like wind. Leaving her cold. Only she could hear them. The penalty for her sins. The warmth would leave her, and she would be left to think of what she had done.

They were destined for hell, yet they refuse to leave. To torture the children they left behind. They hide away in the room. The young girl who lives in misery is the only one with the power to leave this place forever. Yet she stays, rarely entering the room. She lived among those who were destined for hell. Letting them torture her as penalty for her sins.

On another note I got my inspiration from a song called Circle you, Circle you. It is japanese. I also think this story is really, really, really crappy. >.< I tried
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 am

You can try again if you want :D

*Will not give any crits before winner is chosen*
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm

lol nahh i never was good with these kinda stories, but oh well I had funn writeing im better with mellow dramatic and romance stories. Becuase god forbid i find a normal book >.> every time I get a book it has some kinda romance in it. I CAN'T ESCAPE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Haha. I know. Evil love interests. But you can't help but use em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Contest.   My Contest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Contest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: ZOMG RANDOM SHTUFF :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: