Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting For Disaster?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Waiting For Disaster? Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Daltori border....

The river was no more than a few strides ahead, beckoning thirsty creatures to its banks. The level seemed fairly low, especially for spring. Never the less, the dog doubted the wolves in the territory were any less strong than they usually were. She shouldn't be trifling with them. One pack should be plenty, but it wasn't. They all needed to be in on this.

And she was a dog.

Gaoth stifled a uncomfortable growl, making her fur lie flat around her neck, keeping it from bristling. She was at the mercy of a pack of wolves now, she had to show respect. The Alpha wouldn't be any less than furious that she had the nerve to set a paw within a mile of their boundaries. But she did. She was hoping that the wolf would at least be willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: Better late than never! XD

Squid scented the air, after a water vole that had been escaping him for a while. It was growing increasingly annoying chasing after the little creature, and he was about to give up and head home when he caught sniff (lol) of a dog. His fur stuck up instinctively, and he turned to follow the scent.

"Who's there?" Well, maybe a disproportionate Subordinate wasn't exactly enough to strike terror into anyone's heart, but it was something... Right?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:26 pm

ooc: Late is an understatement! . . Sniff XD

Then she heard it, the heavy paw steps of something much bigger than a common mutt. It's ears pricked forward and seemingly gray eyes scanned the forest around her. She stood up and rose a paw forward, edging just a bit closer to the river, and to the gray wolf that sensed her presence. He spoke, calling out to anyone, his voice laced heavily with some strange tinge, of another land, far from here.

Gaoth decided a Daltori wolf was better than nothing, even if she had been hoping for the Alpha. "I am," she stood in plain sight of the wolf, and all he had to do was hop over the banks and charge after her. She wouldn't fight unless it came down to it, but she couldn't help but feel her neck start to bristle, even if it was only in her imagination. "I've come for an audience with the Daltori Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:19 am

OOC: How's this for late? :D

Squid gave a slight frown, looking at the much larger dog wolf thing. "No need to raise your fur, sen(INSET ENIE HERE EXCEPT I DON'T HAVE A SPANISH KEYBOARD D<)iorita. I think I have a right to question an unknown canine on my pack's territory." He gave a small smile, tilting his head away. "I'm afraid I don't have the authority to grant you such an audience, and I'm not sure many would approve if I brought a stranger to our camp."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 pm

ooc: .......Should Taiyo be wandering about? :>
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 am

OOC: Ai dunno.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Well, Taiyo is Alpha, ain't she?

And seriously? JANUARY?

Gaoth shook her pelt, forcing her fur to lay flat, for a moment or so. If she was the so called 'Alpha' of her 'Pack', she should be able to show some restraint and composure. She couldn't be such a live-wire, as she was now. A simple wolf made her jittery and nervous. He showed no signs of a threat, no hostility radiated from his lingering scent, and yet she still couldn't shake the ominous feeling of a danger. She was a horrible leader. "Among these days, it is hard not to be threatened by anything you don't know." With Kestrel roaming the territories, one never knew the straight truth of anything.

The wolf said he could do nothing for her, that he had no standing authority high enough for him to let Gaoth into the territory, and therefore she could not receive an audience with his Alpha in the territory. Disappointment sank through her once lively, prickling flesh, leaving it's warmth and taking it's rapid movements. Then her ears perked up, blue eyes open wider than ever, "Any possible way you could get your Alpha to the river?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 am

OOC: SHUT UP ITS MARCH NOW. D:

Squid tilted his head slightly, his large ears flopping almost comically to one side. This dog, though much larger than he, seemed nervous. Scared almost. Of what, him? The thought was ridiculous. The smiling Subordinate couldn't recall if he'd ever stricken fear into anything larger than a fawn. He was not, by nature, aggressive. There was nothing even remotely frightening about him. Except for the fact he was a wolf.

The way she said that first line was ominous. It gave him a chill to think that something dangerous could be lurking nearby. He considered mentioning it, but tossed aside the thought. No use in angering an obviously much stronger female. "It is possible. I am sure she would not mind."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Gaoth smiled, relief flooding over her veins. Relief and anticipation. She wondered what her own pack was doing, what this wolf's pack was doing, and if they could somehow join together without starting any problems. With her other allies, the Shen wolves, most of them thought nothing of dogs, and the only reason they stayed is because their Alpha saw past the bloodlines and saw the same thing that she saw. A danger unriddable without allies.

Hopefully this Alpha saw the same thing. "I'll wait then."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 am

Squid gave a sharp nod, then turned and walked away, somewhat pleased that he had been completely understood, even with his heavy accent. He was blissfully unaware of the sombre reasons Gaoth had arrived, as they had so far been completely unaffected by Kestrel and his plans. He had made no confrontation with any of the Packs, certainly not the River Dwellers.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

ooc: stop complaining at each other gais, complain at me. x.x

Taiyo sank her teeth into the small doe's neck, refastening her grip on its slipping body. She glanced around, regaining her bearings while the young deer's life ebbed away. Thank you, Enki, for the meal. she thought absently. Something tickled on the edge of her senses, something foreign--to her territory, at least. She dropped the doe and stepped a few yards away, enough so that its aroma of blood and fresh meat wouldn't cloy the air around her.
Taking a long sniff, Taiyo raised her head to the breeze. Whatever it was, she had to be downwind of it. When the breeze stopped, she could smell it again, but behind her, and when it started up, there wasn't a trace of it. "Hm."
Picking up her young doe, Taiyo turned in the direction of the scent, pausing to correct her path every hundred yards or so. Soon she could smell someone familiar, one of her subordinates. Was that...Squid?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:31 am

"Lady Taiyo!" Squid called, running to her. He slowed as he approached her, bowing his head slightly. "Lady Taiyo, there is a dog at the border who wishes to talk to you. She says it is of important business, and is persistent. She does not seem aggressive."
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:27 am

Taiyo waited for him to approach, tipping her own head in acknowledgement. "A dog? Well, this is rather unheard of." She put down the deer aand tried to scent the canine. "Did she say what this 'important business' is?" she licked her snow white muzzle clear of blood. "What kind of dog has the gall to wander into wolf lands?" She wondered aloud. After a brief shake of her fur, she looked at her subordinate. "Alright. Take me to her."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:24 am

"She never actually said there was something important, I just picked up on it from her tone. It's the only reason I could imagine a dog asking for an Alpha." Guido turned and led the way back to Gaoth. Exciting.

OOC: I sent a message to Goldy, but she hasn't replied D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Disaster?   Waiting For Disaster? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Disaster?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Daltori River :: The Territory-
Jump to: