Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itching to hunt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Fern laid down on his belly on the top of the bran's roof still looking out for any sign of danger. He was so bored because instead of looking at the forest he wanted to be in it hunting and just being active instead he had to sit on the roof.
Maybe he thought that he could get someone else to take his shift. He sniffed his old wounds and was happy that they had healed pretty well. He laid his muzzle down on the cold and hard barn's roof and daydreamed.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Yin walked up behind Fern. "Hello," She said in her distant voice. She sat down beside him and curled her tail over her paws. Her silver eyes stared out onto the land that she couldn't see. She blinked before turning her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm

ooc: get on chat!!!!!! and is yin blind?
Fern a little alarmed to be disturbed shot up his head to look at the wolf's silvery eyes. "Hi," he was relieved to have someone talk to him. "What's your name?" he said in a more settling voice.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm

ooc: yes she is and is also a fox....

"My name is Yin." She replied turning her eyes back to the forest. Her silver eyes seemed to glare at the world that had taken her sight from her.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am

Fern noticed that this female was a black and partly white fox. He also noticed he partly clouded sliver eyes and suggested that she was blind. "So what is a blind fox like you doing here?" he said not harshly but smooth-like. He also took a deep breathe to take in all the scent around him. Fern thought for some weird reason that she smell like any other animal here. But then her scent must have been changed since she has been staying here.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 am

"I just came here one day, and Goath invited me and my brother to stay here." Yin replied in her calm voice. Yin could here him take a deep breath in. He was checking her scent. She flicked her ear in a dismissive way.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 am

"Well my name is Fern, nice to meet you Yin,"He said friendly and then put on a smile. "So are you and your brother planning on staying?," Fern love to meet new people. It kinda brighten his world. As he talked more he became more friendlier and its as almost you could see it in his light brown eyes. He forget all about his duty watch the forest.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 am

Yin nodded. "Yes we plan on staying here." Yin replied. She had her ears up straight. Listening to the forest, trying to sort out all the scents out there.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Fern tilted his head down "Good," he said. He noticed Yin paying attention to the forest. "I wish I i could just hunt," He sighed "Instead I'm stuck here for awhile," He finished and kept his eyes on the forest ahead.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

"If you really want to go, go I'll keep watch." Yin said. "I can smell and hear much more than you, and I'll be able to hear an intruder." Yin said flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 am

Fern twitched his ears. "Really, well I need to make sure its okay with Gaoth," Fern happily said. He stood up and stretched his stiff legs. Before jumping off the roof he turn around and said "Thanks!," and jump onto the haystack.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Yin nodded before turning her attention to listening to the forest. Her ears turning like a cats. Her nose in breathing in the scents of the forest. So far everything was normal.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

The white dog was there to meet him, her face stern and cold. "Getting bored?" Her eyes let no emotions out, not letting the wolf know whether she simply wanted to know or she was furious inside. She noted the fox above the barn, the blind one. Yin. No doubt the fox knew about Gaoth right beneath her paws. What was she doing there? Where was her brother?
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Fern notice her eyes. They were empty, letting no emotion out. Fern couldn't help but feel regretful for telling how he really feels about Gaoth. "I-I was just looking for you, I was going to ask if yin could take my shift so I could go out and hunt for the pack." He forced himself to say. He lowered his head awkwardly as if her eyes could see into his soul.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 am

Gaoth frowned. His head fell, ducking so she couldn't meet his gaze. She felt her tail stiffen a little more, resisting the urge to go and swat him in the ear right then and there. "This isn't a pack, Fern. And I'm not you're Alpha. Not entirely. I put you up there because you must have snapped. Now I'm assuming you've cooled down a bit? Go hunt a bit, but remember to be behind our own borders."

She wasn't a real Alpha, was she? As much as the dog wished she could have her own pack, she was still just a loner with nothing more than a group. Still, she was thankful they trusted her enough to let her lead, and to follow directions she gave.

She found her eyes looking up to the farm roof, a small black fox sitting atop it's black shingled surface. Gaoth would go and check up on her and then finally see if she could squeeze a nap in unless she watched guard for a little longer. Either options seemed fulfilling.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:04 pm

"You are our leader," He said quietly enough for her to hear and for her only. He lifted his head and padded out towards the forest. He longed for to catch a deer or something that could help the clan. After he left the barn entranced he broke into a quiet run out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

The white dog stifled a quiet growl. "I lend a guiding paw," she corrected the wolf, finally climbing up the chicken coop and unto the barn with one last jump. As she landed softly onto the shingles, she looked over at the fox. "Anything yet?" The fox was blind, her hearing would be sharper. Citali had taught her that.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Yin's ear flicked as the large dog landed on top of the barn. "Only thing out there is Fern, a herd of deer, rabbits, and birds." Yin's nose could catch a faint scent of salt from the ocean. It was a quiet day there and the waves didn't roar. It sounding like a storm might be coming. "The ocean shore is rather quiet, I think a storm is headed our way."
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:23 pm

ooc: im forcing citali to get on !!!!
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 pm

ooc: he is. e.e

The blind wolf poked her head out the barn doors, pushing her way through at the sound of voices. As she rounded the building, she heard Gaoth leap up to the roof from the coop. She decided to leave her leader be.
"Fern!" she called after the wolf. Citali needed someone to help her find some herbs.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Fern heard a voice call out before him. He turned around to meet Citali. He sprinted towards her and look toward her. "What do you want?" Fern said.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"You were heading into the forest. I was wondering if, while you were out, you could keep an eye out for this herb I'm almost out of. She pawed a shriveled stem toward him. "It looks like this, but I expect it's greener when alive, and it grows in clumps. I usually find it by following the spicy scent. It's used to stave off hunger, and with Gaoth travelling around everywhere it'll come in handy for her." she said. "So if you don't mind keeping an eye out for it while you out, I'd appreciate it."

ooc: it's chives, n'case you wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Fern tried to burn the picture of the plant inside of his brain. "I will do my best," He said then ran out into the forest.

ooc: Man these are some short posts!!!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

ooc: Gaoth be special! She got her own herb stock! xD

The dog nodded, "Then we better hunt while we can. I don't want anyone out when the storm's going on. Lightning isn't too friendly of dogs." The dog sat beside the fox, space between them for breathing room. Yin was small, black, and very hard to see in the dark. But up here, she seemed comfortable and fit in well against the maroon red of the barn.

Gaoth took a deep breath, only catching the sweet scent of leaves and pine needles from the forest. How did she pick up all those scents? Did blindness really make your nose that strong? She was a great guard, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Yin layed down in a ball, alot like a cat would. Her paws hidden under her chest, with her tail wrapped around her. She flicked an ear listening to the two below. She lifted her head and strange scent coming from town. "A dog has been murdered, it smells as if it's been eaten." Yin said. The strange scent dancing on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itching to hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching to hunt   Itching to hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itching to hunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next