Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawr

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

"I am not surprised. The White Phantom was a wolf who attempted to take over the forest some four years ago. The Great Packs joined forces to drive this wolf out, for he too had gathered a pack, just as Kestrel has now. The managed it, but many lives were lost. The Phantom was killed by the Shen Alpha, but not before he murdered the Beta of both the Shen and the Kolari." Kiluar looked at his dirty paws. "It was said though, that it was possible that he had pups before his death. I know this as a true fact. He had an affair with the Shen Beta who he killed. She had brown fur, green eyes. The Phantom was a white wolf. They had two male pups. One brown, one white. The brown male is now the Shen Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Gaoth listened intently, storing all the information in her mind for later use. She could use all the help she could get. But as the wolf went on, she found herself realizing that it was happening again. History was repeating itself.

But then....

"Kadal," she breathed, surprise clinging to her pelt like thick mist. And Kestrel was his brother. The Phantom Wolf has been reborn. He was among them, haunting their every moves, waiting for his next strike. Her gaze sharpened and a hard frown seemed to be carved out of stone on her face. Somehow this news made her want to seek out the wolf now, and defeat him single-pawed. But it was no use. She was a sitting duck until Locust could come back with locations and plans. If he wasn't dead already.

She felt herself tense. But then.... Why would Kiluar tell her anything? Unless he was making this up. She really had no idea, and no real way of getting the truth out of him. "Why are you telling me this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 am

"I don't really know. Maybe its because its information that may be interesting to you, but won't harm Kestrel. If I were you though, I wouldn't go questioning Kadal about his heritage." Kiluar sniffed slightly.Why was he saying these things? Oh Kiluar, you fool. Only you would fall for your captor.

OOC: Lolmusedead:D
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

ooc: Poor silly lil Kiluar. I wish I could hug the fwuffy thing. xD

Wouldn't harm Kestrel? She'd see about that. Somehow. She sat still, watching Kiluar's face, seeking any lies from his eyes, his mouth, anything. But nothing showed. He was being honest. Gaoth frowned, looking back at her paws.

Well if he knew these things, what was the harm in asking? She could do nothing but learn from it. "Any more lore I should know of?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

"Nothing I know. Kestrel is very secretive. He isn't the bragging type. If I were you, I'd ask someone who knew of these things. I wasn't born in these parts, and though many of the myths are the same, the Gods are different."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm

"I'm having trouble reaching anyone who knows." Gaoth sighed, her tail laying flat on the ground, though curled against her back. She looked over at the wolf, frowning. She had nothing to hide. Nothing to scheme about. Nothing that gave her bragging rights. What was the need for him to stay here?

"Go on, Kiluar. You're not exactly cut out to be a prisoner." She stood, about to walk away from the wolf and figure out another way to somehow get a deer for her spy. There had to be a way, right? Wrong. But still, she would try. And she'd find a way to stop the son of the White Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Kiluar froze, stunned. Was she really letting him go, just like that? How... How... How unKestrellike. His mind began to race, and instinctively he wondered if this was a trap of some kind. But why would she pretend to let him go, unless this was just a kind of sick, cruel joke. Kestrel sometimes did that. He'd let a prisoner 'escape,' then chase after them and maybe even kill them for attempting it. Kiluar you coward! You're afraid to die!
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

After hearing no sort of reply at all, no sudden movements, she found her ears pricking in interest. Turning her head, Gaoth saw Kiluar standing there frozen in time. She held back a laugh, a small smile playing on her face. "Go on, there's nothing I've got to hide from you or Kestrel. Besides, for all the hell I've put you through, you deserve it." She nodded her head to the forest, trying to get the wolf to go. She had nothing to loose, and Kiluar was not the kind of wolf she suspected would abuse her word. Of course, she could be incredibly wrong. But what was life without chances?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 am

"Th-Thank you." Kiluar took a step back. "You are very kind."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Gaoth frowned, "More of a fool than anything. I'd get moving before I change my mind."

Turning again, she flicked her tail, beckoning the wolf away. "I've got more than enough wolves to deal with." Might as well go back to the farm and see what she could get done there.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Kiluar took another step back, then began to half trot, half limp away. His weakened state wouldn't let him to travel far. He'd have to scavenge till he recovered his strength. He stopped once he had been moving for about ten minutes, and sat down, giving out a broken howl of gratitude. His voice, normally said smooth and gentle it put even birds to shame, had rusted in the time he had spent in captivity. Best to put it to use again. His lungs ran out of air quickly, and he stayed still for a few moments, catching his breath before starting again.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 pm

The white dog paused, her ears pricking at the sour noise coming for maybe a half a mile behind her. The wolf moved that fast? She shrugged, assuring herself that she could do that distance twice as fast. Regardless, she picked out the joy coming from Kiluar as he tried his best to howl.

Smiling, Gaoth felt obligated to reply. She stopped a moment, almost sitting, a fore paw held up lazily. She let out a good howl, much better than Kiluar's, but not quite Alpha material. Still, it sounded good, smooth, sweet, as she gave back what gratitude she could to the wolf. She'd have to remove all friendly thoughts she had from Kiluar now, he was an enemy. Back with Kestrel.

She let her voice go silent after about a minute and turned away for the last time. The dog refused to let anything bring her back again. She was leaving now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr   Rawr - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: