Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soreness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Fern had just awakened form his dream as he jumping form treetop to treetop. He managed to put his sore paws in front of him and stand up. He wondered if Gaoth felt this sore. then he started to think were is Gaoth. He padded out of the Farm searching for the dog.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Gaoth was watching the world again, yawning with terrible exhaustion. She hadn't slept in three days, and it was beginning to get to her. Her ears pricked, however, once she heard the movement below her. She watched as the wolf looked around, looking for her, most likely. "Up here, wolf." She called down, blinking her tired blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Fern heard Gaoth call for him on top of the roof. He managed to jump on to a hay stack and then climb up.
Fern couldn't help but noticed Gaoth drooping posture and tired eyes. "What's wrong?" Fern sounded concerned.
He hoped that the fight didn't cause her to lose sleep.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Yin padded out from the barn. Sleeping near dogs smelled bad. She sat down and watched her tail. Waiting for her brother that was sure to apper.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 pm

"Hmm?" Gaoth looked over at him, her brain kicking in. "Nothing, I'm fine. How'd you sleep?" She asked, looking back over the forest. She wouldn't miss a single movement. Kestrel would seize any change he got to sneak past her.

Yang rolled over, suddenly cold. His eyes blinked open to find his sister gone. Jumping to his paws in alarm, he looked around to see her leaving the barn. He sighed, and decided to trust the white dog. He was exhausted and needed more sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"Fine, are you sure you're alright." He licked behind her ear affectionately. "You seem to be distracted."
He then look to where she was looking. Seeing nothing he returned his gaze back at Gaoth.

ooc: SHOWING THE LOVE XD
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Yin walked forward sniffing the air. Goath was up, and tired, Fern was with her. They were on the roof. That much she could tell. Yin streatched. She wouldn't be able to get up on her own.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm

ooc: WHOA. Lolz

Gaoth jumped, whipping around. She felt her fur grow warm, uncomfortable. Before she decided to strike at him, she calmed herself. She faced Fern, still struggling to keeping her breathing correct. "I can happily be your friend, Fern. But I'm no one's lover." She frowned, hoping he'd understand. She couldn't take on a family now. Not ever.

She noticed the black fox wandering out the barn, and she should say something, talk to her, but she had to make things clear with Fern first. When had he started to think like this?
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Fern had to bite back down the tears inside of him. "Of course... well what can i do to serve the pack." He wanted to get away. He wanted to not love Gaoth. How can you be so stupid!?!?!?! He didn't wait for her response he took off. He fled off the roof and into the forest to hunt.

ooc:) i love the drama
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Yin felt Fern rush past her into the forest. Yin cocked her head to the side. Turning to face the barn again. Yin waited for the white dog to speak. If the dog wanted her to come over, she knew she would say something.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm

ooc: It's kinda weird since u know, he JUST FRICKEN MET HER.

Gaoth took only three steps forward, following Fern before stopping. She sighed, blinking her tired eyes, and looked back down at Yin. "Hold up, Yin." She hopped down, landing before the fox again. "I want to talk to you, for only a few moments."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm

The black fox nodded. "What about?" She pondered to the larger dog aloud. She stood with her body in it's normal high posture.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 pm

ooc:what can i say he's a lover xD Can i post here when fern is in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm

ooc: Nopes. U gots to post in the forest.

Gaoth looked down at the fox, "I believe I might have some use for you. Training would be necessary, but I think you might like it." She looked around her Citali. "Come with me, I'll show you." She walked over to Citali's den, hoping her wolf friend could help her.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Yin nodded following Goath to the den of the other creature. The scent was confuseing so she couldn't place it. But she followed without protest.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Citali was already sitting at the entrance to her den, having heard them outside. She dipped her head when she heard her alpha's pawsteps and another's approach. She decided to ask about the upset canine she'd heard fleeing later.
"What can I do for you, Gaoth?"
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Gaoth smiled. "Hello Citali." She looked down at the fox, "This little black fox is Yin. She's blind, but she's cunning. I believe she'd be an excellent candidate for your apprentice." She really hoped her best companion would allow her this one favor, just this once.

After she was done with Yin and her doings, she might visit Kiluar, just to check up on him. Make sure he wasn't busy plotting.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Yin bowed to softly to the wolf. She knew that this wolf was blind just lke her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soreness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soreness   Soreness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soreness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: