Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chasing Down a Buck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Chasing Down a Buck Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Her paws barely touched the ground as she sprinted after the deer. It's white tail served as a beacon in the dark forest. Taiyo galloped ever closer, preparing to pounce. "You're mine, buck." she panted.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:53 pm

The young pup Ama chased after a butterfly in delight. "The forest is so pretty!" she said with her eyes gleaming. "I'm so glad I left the humans..." As she scratched her collar, A memory suddenly flooded over her, of the humans taking her away from her mother. It brought tears to her eyes. 'This place is wonderful, but now were am I to go?' She thought. Everything was blurry from her bawling. She wobbled, blinded by her bitter tears, into a tree. "OW!!" She yellped. Suddenly she heard a rumbling. 'Whoa' She thought. 'What is that?' She stopped crying and cleared her vision. She saw the outline of the buck, and shook in alarm. She got up and tried to run, but her colar was snagged on a low branch. Kicking franticlly, she desperately tried to get free. The branch snapped just as the buck already swept past. She sat down huffing when suddenly something bashed her side. It felt as quick as lightning, and it sent her tumbling over, with it atop of her. It was Taiyo ... They rolled into a nearby shallow stream, and finally came to a stop. Ama got up slowly, and she noticed what hit her was a wolf..... She coward in fear, she probably wasn't going to be very happy to see her.....
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Taiyo shook her head to clear it of confusion. "What the...?" she opened her eyes to see a small white dog with a rather chunky looking collar. She stifled the urge to snarl, "YOU JUST LOST ME MY PACK'S NEXT DINNER!" and instead sighed.
"Hello, little one." she got to her paws, not bothering to shake the water out of her thick fur. "What do you think you're doing here, out in the forest? It's dangerous out here." she said not unkindly. "I'm sure if it were any other wolf in my pack they would've torn you to shreds."
That was a lie. No wolf in her pack would harm a young pup.
But this one didn't need to know that. Taiyo just used it as a way to scare her away, is all.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Squid came out of the river, shaking his grey pelt dry. He dropped a small roe buck, hardly more than a day old at the bank. "Hola Taiyo. Who this?" The subordinate eyed the pup suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Taiyo acknowledged the subordinate with a flick of her tail, not looking away from the curiously-marked pup. "Good morning, Squid." she replied. "Not a threat, I can assure you of that. Unless she causes us to loose more prey like that," she gestured to the undergrowth ahead, where the huge hoofprints of the stag she'd been hunting could easily be seen in the spongy, water-logged earth.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 am

Squid gave a snort. "Pup clumsiness. I still have it." As if to prove his point, on his way over to meet his pack-mate, he tripped on a pebble and fell on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm

ooc: Sorry it took long...

Ama froze. She almost not dared to speak. She had never seen a wolf before, other than her mother at least. And her mom was a loner, Ama never knew a pack wolf before, what should she say? If she were to even speak at all it should probably answer the wolfs question first. but instead - "Please dont hurt me..." She couldnt help but say. 'Im so stupid!' She thought 'Their going to kill me anyway!' She kept on. "Im sorry I lost your, ..animal.." She said not knowing how wolfs would put it. Hopefully they didnt take it as an insult... "I am a stray, a... homeless wolf," She added, but they probably would be puzzeled that she said she was a stray, like a dog, instead of a loner, like a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Squid´s nose twitched. "Wolf huh? Hmm..." The wolf looked the pup over. Half wolf. Most likely.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 pm

"Yes, im a wolf." Ama stopped her head lower as wolf squid twitched. "My mom was a wolf, but I never knew my dad." 'I wonder if they would let me be in the pack, I've always wanted to be a pack wolf.' Ama thought 'But then again, how would they trust me knowing I just gave my past away to two strangers? Im hopeless...' Ama grew quite, and looked down until she couldnt see anything but the dirt. She was really scared.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Squid shrugged his shoulders. More than likely a dog, unless he was a dead wolf. "Never knew either of my parents. Not so bad really."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Ama looked up a little. happy that even though she was in a bad position, they had a small connection. But she stayed quiet. She still didnt know what to expect from these wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Squid yawned. "Well I reckon she's harmless enough. She's alone as well. I think we should take her back to camp, but I'm just a Subordinate."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Ama smiled. But she looked down as she did, hopefully this was her chance! But that smile soon faded, because being brought back to the camp wouldn't always be a good thing. She still didn't know their intentions, so it'd be best not to keep her hopes high. She lifted her head and lost the smile. And she waited for the other wolf to respond with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Taiyo took on a contemplative face. She glanced at the white pup and nodded toward Squid. "I say that would be the best thing to do." she replied. "Squid, you can go ahead and take your prey back to the dens." the alpha gestured toward the roe buck. "Alert Hrojo I'll be bringing back a new addition to the pack." Taiyo looked at the pup. "How old are you, little one?" she asked. It was to decide whether the pup could be made a subordinate and train immediately (after getting used to pack life, of course) or if she needed to stay with one of the mothers in the pack.
"Oh, and tell Hrojo to find a hunter that would be willing to help get the pup's collar off." she finished.

ooc: 'cause of the sharp teef, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Squid gave a sharp nod, picking up his catch and bounding off.

MUSELESSS
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:06 am

Ama couldn't help but wag her tail a little. She still didn't know their intentions completely, but if they were going to make her prisinor (HORRIBLE SPELLING!) why would they bother taking her collar off? AN SHE SAID NEW ADDITION!! "My name is Ama, I am 6 moons old, soon to be 7." She replied, joyfully. Then as she started to realize what the wolf was saying, and started to wag her tail vigirously. "Am I really gonna join your pack?" She tried to say as calmly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:04 am

"It's nice to meet you, Ama." she smiled warmly. "Your joining my pack depends solely upon my mate's decision. I may try to sway him, but in the end it's all up to him, whether I oppose what he chooses or not." she said. "But I'm sure he'll make the right choice. Come now." she started back into the undergrowth, gesturing with her tail for the pup to follow. "Now, when you get to our den, there is one thing you mustn't ever do: show your fear. My wolves may be trained to withold attacks until ordered otherwise, but nothing gets a gamma more riled up than another animal's fear scent." she warned, trotting a little ways ahead of Ama. "I promise you that you won't be hurt, but still try your best to stifle your fear." she knew even though the pup may say she wouldn't be afraid, once she saw the huge gammas and hunters under Hrojo and Taiyo's command, that would change.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:50 am

ooc: So do we continue in a different forum or somthing, like in the territory like your wolf said?

"Ok." Ama replied, puffing her chest out and holding her head high. If she had already delt with abusive humans in the past, what could be worse here? She started after the wolf. "Where do we go to ask your pack leader?" (refferring to my ooc question.)
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm

"Just follow me." Taiyo picked up her pace slightly, but not too fast so that Ama would fall behind.

ooc: *goes to make new thread*
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 pm

ooc: *ok I see you @ tht new thread.*

Ama walked with Taiyo. She reminded her of her mother, when she walked along side her. She felt, happy to be around her. 'I cant wait to see what the leader says!' she thought as they walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Down a Buck   Chasing Down a Buck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Down a Buck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Daltori River-
Jump to: