Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yin's coldest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Yin walked tourgh the tall grass. It rubbed sfotly against her. The scent of it did not mask the strong scent of dog she had grabbed onto. Her cold soul felt hatred against dogs, but she wanted to know why Wolves were so shunned in the town. She prefered wolves over dogs. She had left her brother alone and asleep in their den at the construction site. A farm, It reminded her of the thick smell of smoke at her eyes began looseing site. She flicked her ear Ignoreing the memories. She wanted to find somebody to talk to really, who wasn't young, and wasn't as innocent as her brother. Soembody who understood she was no longer a pup. But an adult stuck as a child.

Last edited by Misery on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Gaoth stood upon the barn's roof, her nose tingling with the scent of someone new. Her sharp eyes narrowed as she saw the small form of what seemed like a... pup.
She leaped down, approaching the new canine with curiosity sparking in her mind. The white dog stood in front of her by a single stride's length. She stayed there, waiting for the pup to say something.

ooc: WE KNOW THIS IS A FOX.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:22 pm

"Hello," Yin said blinking her silver eyes. The scent of dog tingled in her nose. What a horrible scent. Waiting for the dog to reply she sat down wraping her long tail over her paws. She didn't bother to even act like she was looking at the dog. She just just forward with a blank look on her face. Why act like hse had any vision, it never really mattered anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:32 pm

No, not a pup. An actual fox. Gaoth flicked her ear at that, her mind buzzing with ideas. "Hello. What brings you here?" She asked calmly, careful not to spook a new possible ally away. Foxes tended to be sly, smart. And the fox she'd visited before, Kuni, proved it.

She sat down, trying not to look threatening. Gaoth looked at the fox's eyes, intrigued by their silver color. She'd never seen silver eyes before, on any canine. Maybe fox had more eye colors possible.

ooc: MUSE DRAINAGE
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:38 pm

"To ask exactly what is happening. I can smell it all around me. The Dogs here are on edge arn't they, and I can smell the bloodlust of the valley." Yin replied blinking her unemotional eyes. Her black and white coat hid her well in the soft moonlight. This dog had authority. Yin could smell it on her fur.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Gaoth narrowed her eyes, "Understandable. But what does that have to do with you, and why come here when you know its full of dogs?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:46 pm

"The fact tat me and my brother are in danger jsut being anywhere near this. I want to understand what's happening, what I may be able to do to help. I don't want other's going trough pain like I did when I was younger." Yin said. It was true there was danger everywhere here. She wanted to make sure nobody was hur tlike she was, and mostly she didn't want to lose her brother.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Gaoth frowned, holding in a sigh. "If you're in danger, you can easily find protection here." She stood up, dipping her head. "My name is Gaoth, and I lead the dogs here on this farm. You're free to live here, and I swear to you that I refuse to let anything happen to either of you."

She sat back down, leaning in her head. "A wolf is terrorizing the whole forest, and practically everywhere has become unsafe. We're trying to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 pm

"I see a wolf? I met many wolves, but none that seem as dangrous as that." Now would be a good time for her brother's random pop ups. It wouldn't be long before he awoke anyway, if he wasn't already. "My name in Yin, my brother's is Yang."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 pm

ooc: reisists puttin in Yang for a lil while longer.

"You'd know him if you saw him, believe me." Gaoth smirked, lashing her tail. "Yin, how old are you?" She seemed quite intelligent, regardless of her age.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 pm

"tweelve moons," Yin replied. She remembered what a wolf once told her. That she was named after a wolf god. "Aren't Yin and Yang two of the wolves gods?" Yin asked the dog hopeing she would have the answer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

"Yes. The two Alphas." Gaoth shook her head. How was she knowing all of this? She'd never even knew there were wolf gods until Kuni had told her.

Yang sniffed at the track, left in the mud by her sister. He felt pride prickle at his pelt, his mother would be so proud of him if she saw how well he'd gotten along without her. Unfortunately.

He found himself at a farm, his sister facing a large white dog with blue eyes. He ran up, tail streaming behind him. "Yin, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:12 pm

"I see," Yin said flicking her ear as she heard her brother rushing up to her." I'm talkign to somebody sane, Yang. I do get bored with gossip about absoulutly nothing." She replied to her brother. Not even bothering to turn her head to him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Yang simply laughed. "I don't really enjoy gossip, you know. You just deny any sort of fun, so I have to gossip just to pass some time." His tail lashed the air as he stood beside his sister.

Gaoth looked down, "So you must be Yang?"

The white fox nodded, before sitting down. "Yeah, that's me. And you must be?"

Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 pm

"Her name is Goath, she will let us stay here. I'll be lending her help when she needs any." Yin replied to her brother. Yang really was to carefree alot of the time wasn't he.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:28 pm

"And you think I'd let you do it alone?" Yang narrowed his eyes at her. Why would she feel that everything was her responsibility? He wanted to help her, but she never let him.

Gaoth blinked her eyes. The fox was barely more than a pup, and she was to be helping her? "Very good." She said. Yin seemed intelligent and bright, possibly capable of being Citali's apprentice. Yin? Well, the more the merrier, she supposed. He probably couldn't be used for anything, but she'd protect him anyway. It was why she was there.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm

"I'm not stupid Yang, I know you would follow me. "Yin said. She knew her brother would follow her even if she walked off the ends of the earth. That was how yang was.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Yang stifled a growl. "Yeah, whatever." He looked up at the dog, watching them with interest and confusion. "Got anything to eat? I'm starved."

The dog smiled, nodding. "Of course, I've got cow, chicken, and sheep. Take your pick. You know how to hunt right?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Was that the only thing Yang tought about. Yin sighed standing. What was a cow.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 pm

"Umm.... chicken sounds funny. Don't you have any deer?"

Gaoth frowned, shaking her head. "This is a farm, not a forest. Why don't you try some sheep, they taste somewhat like deer."

"Fine." Yang sighed. He looked at his sister, hopeful. "Care to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'd only be in the way," Yin replied to her brother. She didn't think the white dog knew she was blind yet.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Fern was careful not to be seen or heard. But this was his chance. Fern popped out of the bush he was hiding in. He stared at Gaoth and said "Hello my name is Fern, Sorry for the stalking but I need to talk to you." He then sat down in a polite way.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Yang did growl then. "You pick out which ever one's weakest. You always do." His sister irritated him so much, all the time. She was so different, so negative.

Gaoth just watched, somewhat nervous. She'd let them settle it out. Siblings always fought. When a rustle of leaves came about, she whipped around, her eyes narrowed, fur bristling.

A gray wolf, strong and sturdy looking, spoke to her. "And what would you need to talk to me for?" Gaoth felt her heart quicken a bit. He could be taken down, his weak point seemed to be the throat. His head was far too held up for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Yin ignored her brother and turned her head at the newcomer. She could smell that he didn't mean harm, or so that's what his scent displayed for her.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Fern kept staring at Gaoth and said "You wanna stop Kestrel, I wanna stop Kestrel, so i think that I wanna be a service to you." he said in a slick tone, his eyes had almost a playful look to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yin's coldest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yin's coldest   Yin's coldest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yin's coldest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: