Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Gaoth padded through the entrance of Citalli's den, peering in as she tensed, trying to find her injured captive. She might as well speak with him, if he did let something slip, she'd that much more information under her paw. The white dog was still eager for some sort of spy, or someone to give her at least locations where she could plan out a fight, or any sort of information at all. So, though she wasn't putting much hope into it, she would still try to work out an agreement with him. Now. Where was he?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Kiluar looked up, his vision was swimming. He hadn't slept well. But that scent was unmistakable. "What took you so long? I expected you to come much earlier." A small trickle of blood still came from his mouth. He had always bitten himself when nervous or in a tough situation, and this was no exception. His worried nibbles had not helped his injury to his face to heal. "I presume you're here to question me?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

The rebel leader narrowed her eyes, neck fur tingling. Stifling a growl of wary caution, she nodded slightly. "You presume correct, Kiluar." She forced herself to move forward, sitting just in front of the wolf. For no apparent reason, he had always made her uneasy. She found all her anger and rage bubbled to the surface, but it was oddly covered with a layer of polite reason. Gaoth had never been unsettled by a wolf, but it had begun to happen.

"Would you like to start talking or for me to begin questioning?" Gaoth couldn't believe she was actually giving the captive a choice, but he was still bleeding and his injuries probably weren't healed quite yet. Citali hadn't been around very much to make sure he was healing correctly, and she wouldn't be surprised if his wounds had become infected.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:31 pm

"I have nothing to say," Kiluar glanced back coolly, his amber eyes shining with something. Amusement probably. He gave a twitch, and looked at his surroundings. "Except that this is the most uncomfortable accommodation I've ever had to sleep in. Did you know most male wolves are claustrophobic? There's a reason we don't stay in the den all day long."

OOC: *Totally making everything up*
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Gaoth simply twitched her tail, "There's always something to tell, wolf." At his complaint, she glanced around the room. It was rather small, closed in and dark. She might actually be on edge as well as he if she were in here. Never the less, "Unfortunately," Her gaze fell back on the injured captive. "you don't have much of a say, nor do I care of your opinion." She cleared her throat, to keep her voice calm and stern. "Now, where did you come from?"

ooc: I just realized colored text is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:00 pm

"What sort of question is that?" Kiluar snorted. "And if you don't mind me noticing, your sort of contradicting yourself. You're trying to get information out of me, yet you just said that what I say is not important." He laughed softy before being interrupted by his own cough. He would be the most annoying captive ever. He'd make sure he said nothing about what Gaoth needed to know.

OOC: Good for you :D *Didn't want to say anything before* X3
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

ooc: Oh jeez, well if it was buggin ya why didn't ya say somethin'? It's not like I woulda flipped out or somethin.

Gaoth growled, but only slightly. "Very funny." She flicked her tail yet again, a bad habit she had been trying to get under control. Maybe it was time to switch tactics. "So, Kiluar is really your name?" she asked, approaching her fly with honey rather than vinegar.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm

"My mother named me that, yes. Tried to change my name once or twice but it never worked out." Kiluar curled up, yawning. He gave his side a lick. He was still sore, and when he moved if felt as if his whole body was on fire. He looked at the dog again, resting hiss head on his paws. "? There's no point in trying to sweeten me into talking you know. Deceiving is my trade, and if I do say so myself, it is an art I am skilled at. You aren't going to get me to talk just with words, and I know you wouldn't torture me. You feel enough like your enemy already. Forcing canines into submission is something Kestrel would do, and you know it." He cast his thoughts to his pack mates. Had they made it back yet? "I wouldn't like to be in that dog's fur now anyway. I don't know what Kestrel has planned for him, but I'm sort of glad I'll be missing it. It can't be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Gaoth cocked her head to the side, her muscles tensed with alarm. "Dog? What dog? I sent no dog to Kestrel." she barked fast, not bothering to hide her fear. If she lost someone..... she couldn't bear with her anger. She'd have to find Kestrel on her own and kill him right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Kiluar laughed. "You think we'd have come here without a mission? The only reason I fought you was so my comrades could escape. You haven't even noticed their absence." His eyes flashed. It occurred to him he probably shouldn't say this, but Gaoth didn't even know were Kestrel's bases where, and so there was no real threat.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:07 pm

"Damn." She stood up, brisitling. She glared at Kiluar, "How could you do that? Sentence some innocent to its death? You don't know anything about him, whether he's done any wrong. Have you now guilt?" she snarled at him, her heart tearing in two. She wanted to rip Kiluar to shreds, but that would do nothing for her. She'd have to go find the poor pup's life herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

"Death? You are mad. We were specifically ordered to bring him back in good condition. Last I saw he came with us of his own free will." He didn't answer the other question. He had ignored the guilt since he started working for Kestrel. It was something that came with the job really, and he did nothing directly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

The white dog sighed openly, "Thank Natsu." She breathed, without really realizing what she had said. She turned back to Kiluar, "Any other surprises you'd like to tell me?" she asked, her hope dwindling at a steady rate. She wouldn't give up on Kiluar, but she knew she wouldn't get anything from him today.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Kiluar's eyes gleamed. "Yes actually, though I'm sure it won't be much of a surprise. I'm starved. I haven't eaten since we left camp."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

The rebel leader nodded. "I figured." Gaoth said simply, she picked out a long green leaf and gave it to Kiluar. "Eat that and I'll give you some food." She told him, her eyes bleak and empty, filled with the feeling of loss and defeat. Poor pup was out there alone, and she could have prevented it.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Reluctantly, he lapped the leaves up. He figured they wouldn't be poisoned. They'd need him alive. Standing shakily, he walked over to the entrance of the barn, examining the door carefully. "The Tailless ones always needed such strange contraptions. What use did they have for this I wonder. It is just closing the room off from the outside." Though he could have easily escaped through the half open door, he never once tried to bolt. There was no point. He was too weak to go anywhere, and his scent was all over the place. There would be no trouble tracking him.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Gaoth didn't move, "Kiluar, lay back down. I'll get you some meat. Real meat." Yes, she would be hunting deer. Not for him, she told herself, but for the sheer possibility of taking down a wild beast. She'd try it as well, she hadn't had deer in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:27 pm

"I've been lying down for the best of two days. I don't need any more rest." Kiluar growled. Placing a paw on the barn wall, he noticed the smoothness of the wood. No tree was like that, not naturally. Secretly, he had always found humans fascinating. There was hardly an item he couldn't recognize from past experiences, and it only took his a mew minutes to work out what a thing was used for. Sometimes, he could understand how they worked, but he could never comprehend why they needed these things.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Gaoth lost her temper now, she stepped in front of Kiluar, her paw itching to beat itself across his maw. Her jaws snapped, fangs bared with posionous rage. "Did I say you could get up? Stretch your pathetic little paws?" She took a single heavy step forward, heavy with ominous anger. "You might think your special here, mutt. But in truth, you're nothing but a groveling disgrace who takes his orders from some giant bully. Nothing more than a mindless Omega, is what Kestrel is, and you're no better listening to him." She was talking way too fast, her heart pounding. "Now your my prisoner, and as so you'll do as I say and obey or won't have much of a pelt by the time you die here." Not even daring to blink for fear she'd loose it, she ended, "And don't think I won't kill you. I'd do so happily. Now lay back down or I'll make you." The leaves she gave him should start kicking in, the Thyme and Chamomile work slowly, but its effectiveness is unmatched by any other herbs used for their purposes. Healing and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:20 pm

OOC: D: I wrote a long post and it didn't post. Stupid glitching computer. I'll post later, I'm too disheartened now.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"Why?" Kiluar blinked. What was so important? "I would never be able to escape from here, at least not in my current condition. I'm just standing up. Its not like I'm moving to the other end of the forest. You may think you can torture me, but I can tell. You've already seen torture, and I find it hard to believe you'd do something like that. You're scared, because you're fighting an enemy that is not only unknown to you, but also reminds you of yourself. Kestrel is like you, and you know it, desperate to prove that you are not." His voice was quiet, nervous almost. He wasn't afraid of her as such, but rather of offending her. It just didn't seem to be something he wanted to do. Without another word, he slid to the floor again, gazing at his white foot.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am

Her blue eyes narrowed, her voice dropping ominously low. "I fear no wolf." Was all she said, slipping out of the den to try and breathe. Kestrel, like her? Dictating, cynical, cunning, heartless, cruel, and overall brute. That white wolf was like her? She let the oxygen run through her pumping heart, giving her brain room to think.

Yes. Yes, he was.

Out into the forest. That's where she'd go. She get some food, for Kiluar. The prisoner, the captive, the farm psychiatrist. The one who could tell the truth and not be one bit hesitant of its outcome. Maybe he was braver than she thought. He just didn't show it as she would expect other wolves did, as all other canines did. She kept walking, lush grass turning into dying leaves turned brown from lack of nutrients. This is where she'd find her deer. Their deer.

As she scented the air, she followed the breeze as it hit against her face, cooling her down. Before long, deer hit her nostrils and she picked her speed, but increased her stealth. Being pure white wasn't going to help her hunting, so she'd better have good sprinting speed as well. She did.

There it was, tail down, muzzle shoved in a small pile of gathered acorns. A young fawn, its brown fur spotted with frost-colored spots. It was harmless, unprotected, and tasty. Without a moment's hesitation, Gaoth leaped at it, killing it instantly as she snapped its spine.

Dragging it back, she felt exhilarated and alive. Like a real wild animal, like a true dog. A true Alpha. Maybe she'd get her own pack, of dogs who wanted to leave the town forever. Who wanted the wilderness as their home and shelter. No, it wouldn't be for just dogs, it be for any loner who wanted a family, regardless if their were a dog or not.

Back at the farm, she neared the den of Kiluar and Citali and entered without a single thought about it. She dropped the deer at Kiluar's paws, a snarl on her face. She was furious, that he was right, and she wrong. And now, the rebel leader was close to melting down and promising to change her ways forever, though she couldn't think of a single horrible thing she'd done voluntarily. But she wouldn't let it get to her. She couldn't. No matter how much she just wanted to be alone, in peace, to live out her own bliss, Kestrel had to be stopped. Before the worst managed to happen. It'd be all her fault, and she couldn't live with that kind of guilt.

Instead, she sat before the deer, eyes narrowed, fangs bared, "Go on, eat. While its still warm, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:22 am

Kiluar stared at the deer blankly. His vision was blurred, and his mind was blank. He had known there was something strange about the herbs he had been given, but hadn't argued. There was no point. As a young wolf, he had stayed in a pack for a while, as he recovered from a bear attack. There he had been taught the basics of medical herbs, and he had caught on quickly enough, but now he had forgotten most of it. He recalled most of them when he saw them, and never was able to remember their names, just what they did. The scent of blood cleared his head slightly, but he still could only manage a bite. He looked at his captor, his ears flattened. "Don't be angry at me Gaoth, for simply stating the truth." The wolf's voice was slurred, and he wasn't really conscious of what he was saying, just that the pain he was feeling seemed to be easing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Why? Why must he be persistant? Why did he have to say just the right things to get to her? This wolf, Kiluar, was driving her insane. And now, in the midst of passing out, he telling her not to be upset? What was she supposed to do? What was the better reaction?

He was drugged, she could see that. Her herbs were finally kicking in, so she managed a half-hearted smile. "No worries, wolf. The truth is meant to be painful, I suppose." She sighed, standing up. "Get some rest, I'll visit you tomorrow. We'll talk more then." And just like that, the Alpha was gone.

Back to the roof, that's where she'd go. Of course. Why didn't she think of that in the first place? She'd watch over the dogs while sorting out her problems. Picking at solutions one at a time like pulling a knot from her fur, easing blades of white hair from the bundled ball one at a time. She'd pick out all the problems of her life, one at a time, easing in solutions to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Kiluar's eyes glazed over. He lay his head on his paws. Why was he so sad to see her go? Even if she was hurting him, he still enjoyed the company. Despite the smallness of the room he suddenly felt very alone again, and he didn't like it. He was a loner, and always would be, but he hated this human thing, that kept hi from the leaves, the grass, even the pesky mosquitoes. It wasn't natural. He closed his eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

OOC: Fail ending :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview   Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Town :: The Farm-
Jump to: