Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Mersonas looked away. "I did not mean to pry. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Azura nodded. Her breathing was calm and her half closed eyes shined. She was daydreaming. Like awlays, of the felll of wind in her fur as she jump across ditches and creeks. The feel of flying for only a few moments. What it would be like to sprout wings and take off. To fly to a place where she wouldn't hurt anymore. Azura relized she shouldn't be tense aroudn them. She was allowed to travel nto ofther territores for peaceful reason's since she acted as a scout too. Omeaga? Scout? how had she ended up haveing two jobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

ooc: Sorry guys been grounded :( i can only play during this weekend so lets post like crazy!!!

Shadow dream came to a halt when he just pounced on a plump elk. He half opened his eyes to see Azura still laying next to him. He saw her in a daydreaming state and licked behind her ear hoping to snap her out of it.
Not knowing if she had waken her or not he started to speak his mind. "Azura, Is this your pack or another one." he sighed and then said " I didn't think they would be so generous, i mean it sounds like the pack your in treats you like dirt." he lips turn into a line of the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 am

OOC: You know, Miz way over reacts. Azura is an Omega, and though they are often mildly abused, they are still a pack member and are treated as such. They all know she is an important role because they need her to keep their self esteem. Just because you want pity for a character doesn't mean you can go changing natural nature Miz D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:23 am

ooc: well maybe i over exaggerated , but anyways someone POST who's turn is it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 pm

OOC: Misery's I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm

ooc: yup, it my turn.

"It's not a problem. Can you get some water for these two? They look a little dehydrated." Scath was never one to be cruel and harsh to his wolves, or visitors. He knew what it was like to grow up on your own, abandoned and constantly attacked. He rejected that life and his purpose was to keep others from going through what he had. He'd do it one canine at a time, striving to save them from each of their own hells.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:51 pm

"No this is not my pack, and i'm not treated as bad as it may seem." Azura sighed. Tough she must admit this pack was nicer than the one she stayed in. She couldn't leave tough she like the protection of the caves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Mersonas gave a grunt, looking over at his Alpha. "Yes sir. Should I alert the she-wolf's leader? I have a feeling the Shen would not be pleased to find one of their pack members missing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc: ungrounded :)

Shadow just started to worry about his sister. He closed his eyes and thought if his sister was in any danger. No, He thought, She would just be fine Shadow reassured himself. With a deep sigh he started talking to Azura. "Azura as soon as they can't do nothing more I'm going to find my sister. You should go back to your clan they're probably worried." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Mersonas growled slightly. "With all due respect sir, I believe that you shouldn't leave unless you are told to. You may not be part of a pack, but you should respect our ways. We must be certain you are well before you go, though if you like I can go find your sibling after I speak to Kadal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Shadow hesitated before speaking. "Yes, I would like that very much" he said as politely as he could. "Could I walk, you know to get some exercise." He hoping to get a yes from the wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Scath frowned, "The she-wolf should be fine," He began, switching glances to Azura. "but if you plan to stay the night, I'll send someone over to tell your Alpha that you're safe in my care. If that's okay." he barked softly, not exactly sure of her wandering status. He looked down at his patient, "And as much as I'd like to say yes, I'm afraid your not in the current physical condition to be walking around out there. Just a day or two and I'll let you walk around for a little bit." he sat down, looking at all the wolves. His wolves, as well as the new visitors. "I am the Alpha here, Scath. This is the Kolari pack." he said calmly, waiting for them to introduce themselves.


ooc: why do I feel like Scath is a weenie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: There's a simple answer to that :3 But don't worry, Kadal is a bigger weenie :3

Mersonas gave a nod. "I'll be right back after I get some water. We are lucky the stream thawed early this year. I remember last winter was harsh." The red wolf glanced at his Alpha, knowing he wanted them to introduce themselves, but ignoring this he walked slowly away from the camp where he would fetch water. This would take about oh, say 2-5 posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:03 pm

oox: Uhhhhh do we call them twolegs?

Shadow looked at the Alpha "My name is Shadow, and this is Azura." Shadow said. "I was attack by dogs but managed to put up a fight. When they heard their twolegs call them they came running back." Shadow snorted and continued " I limped to the church, luckily she came along and helped me out. This wasn't the first time we meant." Shadow realized instead of introduction he gave them a story, but he didn't care sense they probably wanted to know what happened to him in the first place. "Is the pack that Azura in will get mad at her for being here?" He said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

ooc: I'm not sure. Whatever sounds most creative and non-warriorsy

Scath nodded gravely, "No need to worry now I suppose. Though I'm not sure what Hind-Walkers(Observe the creativeness) are doing this far into town. Its abandoned, and as far as I've heard, they haven't been here in generations. If what you say is true, then we're not as lucky as Mersonas suggests." He looked down at he ground, thinking hard, processing all the thoughts. He didn't have many wolves, which meant he'd have to train all of them hard if danger came about. Strength truly did lie in numbers, something he didn't have. He looked over at Azura, "I don't know much of your pack, but I will try my hardest to make your Alpha understand that you were only helping. You're a scout, no?"


ooc: sorry I skipped Miz, wasn't sure the next time I'd be able to get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

ooc: Crap i forgot that this town is abandoned, sorry :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

ooc: just go wit it. Shen wolf can kill the human or somethin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Ooc: srry was tottaly absorbed into game since b-day

Azura nodded. "Yes am a scout, but after leaveing my pack once when I came back I was treated as an omega to." Azura formed her body in to a low bow of respect to the Alpha. "Thank for helping him sir."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC: I refuse. That seems like a job for Sphinx. *Pokes him* I haven't RP'd him yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

ooc: whatever, just as long as the guy is killed.

Scath nodded, "I'll sway Kadal to see things my way." He flicked his tail toward Shadow, "I hope you won't mind staying with him. He could use some company. I'll bring you two some food, okay?" He left the den, wanting to leave them alone for at least a second or two so they could sort out what to do for themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Shadow just stayed where he was with a bored look in his eyes. Shadow was one of those types where he couldn't just sit still. He kinda felt guilty though since he just came here wounded and now eating the food another wolf hunted for his pack, not him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

"If you want I could hunt for your food later," Azura said knowing that he didn't like eating what somebody cuaght for somebody other than him. Azura watched him. Hated seeing him this restless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Shadow stared at Aura and said "That would be great, if it's all right with them, you know hunting on their territory." He said. He looked at the she-wolf and had a thankful look in is eyes as if they had some kind of telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Azura shrugged. "We are near the valley I cna pop up there fora few seconds and come back with something." Azura said yawnign in her normal way. Her eyes mostly closed so they looked like they were shut. Ashe watched the world clearly tough. She was to lazy to keep them fully opened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help?!   

Back to top Go down
 
Help?!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Hills-
Jump to: