Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am

Azura stopped beside a tree. Her body ached form helpig shadow on the long trek. She still had to run over to th camp for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

Shadow noticed the pasue and he stopped. "we can rest if you want, Azura." He then sat down and winced in pain as the wounds got worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am

He was in the camp, a long distance away, but the rushed sound of the crunching snow caught his ears. Scath bared his teeth, feeling invaded. His sharp eyes picked up a small shape along the white cascade of snow. Anxious, he charged off, not even bothering to tell Kinshi. He'd be back in a few minutes anyway.

Stopping barely a few feet away from the wolf, he snarled, ignoring her signs of pain. "Care to explain?" The Alpha growled at her, eager for an explanation for her being here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am

Azura looked at with pleadeing eyes. "Please sir help me friend. My pack pack's shamen isn't anywhere to be found, help him please," She begged. Her eyes where shakeing she knew she was fighting tears as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am

Shadow look at what looked to be the Alpha wolf. "Don't blame her i made her do it." he said lying trying to protect her.

He then tried to stand up and waited for his punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am

The Alpha couldn't help but feel his heart melt at her choking voice. He growled once, just to sound convincing. Scath faked a glare at the male, sniffing at his wounds. Not too bad, he could probably heal them himself. He circled him, his tail feeling his joints, sizing up the young wolf's strength and capability. "What use would you be to me?" he snapped his jaws close to his ear, trying to at least make it look like he was trying to make a point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 am

Azura was shakeing. Would Scath make Shadow join his pack, Divine she hoped not. She couldn't deal with loseing him to another pack. She being of the shen wouldn't be able to see him anymore. As he body shook she watched him. Afraid to even opening her mouth. She blinked away tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

"Anything." he said in a noble voice. He try to flex his muscles and stepped away from Azura trying to act like she wasn't important to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Scath let his bullying personality fall, slipping from his grasp. "Come on then, I'll fix you up. You look like you could use something to eat too. Thirsty?" He asked, brushing his tail along Shadow's flank, urging him to start moving. "Lean against me if you need to, I can already tell you've lost a lot of strength."

Looking back at the she-wolf, he smiled weakly. "You too, he can use the company while he's healing. Don't worry, he'll be fine. I've seen worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am

Azura nodded her shakeing stopping. But her walking was still hard to handle.



Last edited by Misery on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

Shadow looked surprisingly at the wolf. He then leaned on his shoulders and let him take him into the camp.
"Thank you." he said. He wondered how he could change that fast from hostile to welcoming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am

Scath stood strong against the younger wolf's body, taking on the loner's weight along with his own. He muffled a grunt and set off at a slow walk, in effort to save the wolf's strength. He looked over at the new she-wolf, "Just tag along, will you?" he didn't have time to put on his Alpha face. Glancing at the trembling she-wolf, he tried to reassure her some more. "He's fine, he just needs some leaves and a little cobweb."

Hitting the camp, he led the wolf to the medicine den, where he had stocked full of herbs. Stopping at a nest of deer pelt and rabbit fur, he spoke. "Lie down."

Not waiting for a response, he went and got Chamomile, Feverfew, and Chevril leaves, almost forgetting some poppy seeds. He dropped the leaves of Chamomile and Feverfew at and two of the seeds near the wolf. "They'll taste bad, but it'll help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

Azura watched everythign around her happen. Unease pricking at her like needles. This was an enemy pack and it was hard to breath.


Last edited by Misery on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

Shadow took the herbs without complaint. He admitted they did taste bad but he wasn't complaining.
"Thank you, for everything." he said with compassion.
"Azura, I have you to thank too." he looked at her with joyful eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 am

Mersonas watched the commotion from the entrance of camp. He had seen his Alpha meet the two unkown wolves and had noticed their weakness. He held a large hare in his jaws. He had caught it earlier, hidden it in his stash, and now he walked over and dropped it at the female's feet wordlessly. They would need their strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Azura quickly looked up from shadow to the new wolf. A male, and she didn't trust him much. Why should she, she was form another pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

ooc: who's turn now????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:32 pm

ooc: idk, i think rain's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: I'll post. :3

Mersonas sat down, his back turned from the Shaman's den. He felt a prickle of unease at having a wolf from a different pack just march in here and ask for help. One would have thought the Shen (?) would have had more pride than that. But the male was obviously not of the packs. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Shadow just looked at all of the the people around him. Was this what it was like being a pack Shadow thought. He was so tired though. He has lost allot of strength. He looked at Azura and wished they could tell him that he could sleep but they weren't done with him yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Scath looked over at Mersonas and nodded, silently thanking him for the help and cooperation. Turning back to the male in the nest, he dropped two poppy seeds, and then gave the last to the she-wolf. "They'll help you sleep." he said simply, chewing up the Chevril leaves and carefully dabbing them here and there on his wounds. It would sting, but chance of infection would dwindle to nothing. All that was left to do was wrap him up in cobweb so nothing would get in the wounds.


ooc: sorry, got sick haven't been able to get on much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fern

avatar

Taurus Tiger
Posts : 169
Points : 32475
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Shadow wince only a little at the herbs touching the wounds. He lapped the poppy seeds with his to tongue and closed his eyes. He fell into a deep sleep and dreamed about him hunting and his sister living in a pack... happy.

ooc: Hope you get better Rain :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

avatar

Aries Rat
Posts : 533
Points : 29483
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

ooc: yeah


Azura looked at te tiny seeds. Sleep, here, in all of places why would she want to sleep in an enemy pack. No she would lie. She stood up and walked past the seeds to sit beside her friend shadow. "I'm not tired," She said curling her tail over her paws. She leaned forward and licked shadow's cheek. More to reasure herself than him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolvine

avatar

Virgo Dog
Posts : 1163
Points : 33660
Join date : 2010-02-17
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am

Mersonas gave a grunt. "Why are you with him anyway? He does not smell of Shen, yet you act as if he is your closest friend." He had never liked the Cave Dwellers, they reminded him too much of himself. Shady, always seeming to be up to something. Why would their Omega even be near a loner, never mind helping him was beyond the red wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rain

avatar

Sagittarius Pig
Posts : 1081
Points : 33341
Join date : 2010-02-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Help?!   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm

The Alpha answered before the she-wolf could. "He is a loner, its no need for us to know any more. She poses no threat to us, and he is too injured to inflict any damage, besides to himself. No point in growing a curiosity now." He covered for the she-wolf. He didn't care if she was in a different Pack. He didn't hold any grudges against the Shen, or the Daltori. If they were willing to cooperate with him, all the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help?!   

Back to top Go down
 
Help?!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Hills-
Jump to: