Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow hate dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Shadow limped into the church. His muscles ached all over. Blood coming from the cut below his eye and a gash on his side. he had just fought off two dogs and managed to fight them off. When halfway across the aisle of the church he collapsed from the pain. It was hard for him not to pass out , including the adrenaline coursing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Azura could smell the scent of shadow, dogs, and blood as she neared the church. Slipping in tourgh a hole she ran torwads shadows scent. When she saw him her body stopped. HEr heart pounded, and her eyes blury with tears. She had seen gamma's in worse condition, but this was her friend and he was hurt. "Shadow," She barely managed to squek out stiffly makeing her way beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Shadow opened his eyes of the sound of Azura's voice. He didn't believe that that Azura had found him. He tried to pick himself up but failed and fell once again. He then let out a gasp of pain and thought that maybe one of his ribs were broken.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm

"Don' tmove you'll hurt youself," Azura remembered what the Shamen's did. Clean the wound ans wrap thm up. Azura began lightly licking the gash trying not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm

The adrenaline passed him. He could feel the pain come back to him. His body throbbed with it. "A-Azura...."
he said in a weak voice. then shut his eyes and nearly fainted.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

"Huh?" Azura puased cleaning and moved her head beside his. She saw his closed eyes. Had he fainted? He was still alive she knew that at least.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm

His eyes were still closed when he said " Everytime I meet you im always causing you trouble" he said with a very weak laugh. He thought about his sister and Azura. He thought about the first time he met that he yelled at her and now look at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm

"No you don't, you never cuased me trouble at all," Azura demanded. Hopeing she sounded confident, but she was shakeing with fear of loseing him. She licked his wound clean. But couldn't think of a thing to cover it for the life of her so she curled up beside his head.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"S-so determined, u-use cobwebs to press... against the wound." He then coughed up blood. He was getting colder proably from the blood loss. "If i die tell my sister i love her." He then opened his eyes full of pain.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"NO, or not gonna die!" Azura said her fur lifting form her back. She raced off to come back with a tail of cobwebs. She was no healer and could feel wet streaks running down from her face. She couldn't loose him. He was her friend. The reason she actually got out of the tiny hole in the tree she had to sleep in. The reason she pulled out the splinters from that tree anymore. The reason she wasn't afrtaid to sneak off anymore. She would not let this happen again. Not liek what happened with ashley. No, she tought, I'll save him. Azura pressed the cobwebs against the wound. She wouldn't let him die, if he did....it might fhinish off the last of her hope....the last of her.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Shadow couldn't hear her. He fainted and could no longer hear his friends voice. hoping he would awake to her face.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 pm

The cobwebs pressed she layed in front of him . Her body curled. Her tiny nose just barely touched his. He would be okay, right. She sight softly. Her tail close to her. She watched him with her half closed azure eyes. She sniffled and stopped her tears. Waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 pm

ooc: 1 day later
Shadow opened his eyes to see Azura curled next to him still sleeping. He then looked to his side to see the bloodied cobwebs at his side. "A-azura." he said happy that she had came when she did. He then lowered and laid his muzzle on the floor waiting for Azura
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Azura's ears poped up and her legs sprang up like lighting. She sniffed his face makeign sure he was reallt there. "You'e awake," He tail gave on little wag at the tought of him being okay.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yes thanks to you." he managed to smile. His side still ached. "Azura i owe you my life." he lifted his muzzle and licked her cheek. "I thought i was a goner."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Azura sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "I wasn't gonna let you die," She smiled softly. She did it! she really did it. She saved his life. She anted to run and scream in joy, but sat still beside him. She wasn't gonna have to burty her friend again.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"Azura when my sister was sick i gave her poppy seeds to ease the pain. There just besides the church." He started to lick his small scratches.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Azura nodded quickly running off. Her light body was quick as she squeezed out form the church. She found the poppy seeds after a moment of looking. She grabbed the poppy and ran in back inside dropping it beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

"Thank you." He said then licked the poppy seeds ignoring the pain. "I think i can stand..." He then slowly picked himself up. Still in pain he tried to limp toward Azura.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Azura looked at him worried. "Are you sure you should be standing?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm

"yeah it's fine." Shadow partially lied but he needed to get somewhere else then this hard floor. "These wounds will get infected if we don't treat it."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm

"Right," Azura nodded walking up beside him in case she needed to support him.
Back to top Go down
Fern

Fern

Taurus Tiger

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Shadow leaned on Azura a little bit knowing if he would lean wiht all of his weight he would surely fall with her.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Azura braced herself. She remembered she was short and streched a bit so she was taller. And helped him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow hate dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow hate dogs   Shadow hate dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow hate dogs
Page 1 of 1