Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'He is like God here.'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

'He is like God here.' Empty
PostSubject: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

OOC: Title from Michael Morpurgo's book Running Wild, chapter... 9? Anywho, I thought it was fitting :D Thread where Vixen and Soluia come back with Uttilli

Snow fell softly onto the ground, covering the dirty ice and mush that had once also been the snow that fell from the sky. It was some of the last of the season, the wolves felt sure. Soon the reign of the Winter God would come to an end, drawing closer to the time of Natsu, when the plan would at last be executed. Step one was soon to be completed, Kestrel hoped. Vixen's group had been gone for almost a week, enough time to locate the farm and return. A pawstep closer to his goal. Soon it would all happen. Until then, he'd have to enjoy his small pack. They where a good group. Loyal, fearless, bloodthirsty. So easy to manipulate, so easy to tempt. Their services would be rewarded, no doubt. He'd need officers, dogs and wolves to keep order as he attacked. There was no point in denying it. Here, he was more sacred than even the Gods themselves, for it was he who chose the pack's fate, who lived and who died, who was important, and who was doomed to end their days as unknown as the day they where born. All was going well, but he needed to be sure. Where was that supposed fortune teller?
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:08 pm

ooc: *cough*
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Soluia padded up behind her alpha, lowering her head. "Alpha." she addressed him. The captive dog ((sorry for powerplaying?)) was hanging around behind her, being pestered by Blue.
"I've brought the dog."

"Hey, you're a dog! Just like me! I'm Blue. What's your name?" Blue bounced around the cattle dog, sniffing him. He smelled like grass and open air. And...something like trees, but different. ((wood from the chicken coop and barn))

ooc: I forget...did Kiliko chase after them? Wolvine, do you want him to have? X3
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC: I think he did. And I don't care :3

Kestrel smiled. "Congratulations. You've done well, Soluia. Where are Vixen and Kiluar though?"

Uttilli stared at the pup, giving a small wag. He was thinking clearly now. It was obvious he had been kidnapped or something of the sort, but he wasn't sure whether to be afraid or not. They seemed perfectly friendly, even if he had been taken miles away from his home and his brother. "My name's Uttlli. I come from the Farm back over at town." He lowered his voice slightly. "Do you know where we are?"

Last edited by Wolvine on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am

OOC: BLARG GOLDEN D<
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

ooc: *waits for Goldy* >:C *taps foot on floor repeatedly*
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am

OOC: *Just noticed typo* :l *Edits before it is noticed*
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: HOLY FUDGE GOLDEN. YOU WHERE ON TODAY. YOU MEGAPOSTED. WHY NOT HERE? D:
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

OOC: SORRY. Thought this was a kestrel history thing.

Vixen brought up the rear, her sensitive nose still alert, waiting to pick up the scent of Kiluar or that she-dog demon that almost wrecked their plans. She stopped though, seeing as though they'd reached Kestrel, and walked forward. She gave a slight dip of the head, her respect peaking. "We've brought him." She said simply, her tail straight down, bristled.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Kestrel nodded. "You seem to be one man short. Did you have any... Inconveniences?" The white wolf glanced at the dog. He seemed exhausted, but unharmed in any way.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Vixen looked over at the dog, following Kestrel's glance. "If you'd like to call it that. Kiluar's back at the farm, though I doubt those soft-hearts had the guts to do any serious damage to him. He's probably snuggled tight in some little nest, being stuffed to his content with free prey." The wolf rolled her powerful shoulders.
Still not looking back at her Alpha, she asked a question. "Next step?"
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

"The next step is unlocking his powers. You may have noticed he isn't exactly the wise fortune teller I made him out to be." Kestrel's ears flicked, and he stepped over to the dog that was staring around him, glancing every so often at the wolves. "I know of only one way to get to it, and its not particularly pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Vixen wrinkled her nose, looking at the white wolf. "I'm not exactly inclined to figure out whether or not I should ask what you will be doing."

SHORTNESS.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 pm

"Don't worry. He'll be in pain, but it will be over quickly enough. Once he has given us the prophecy we will have to heal him. We might need him again." He glanced at the black and white dog once more, and then raised his voice. "Gather the pack. We shall meet as the sun sets at the valley, on the sacred rocks. This must be done soon."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 pm

"A simple howl should do it." Vixen grumbled to herself, turning around and taking a deep breath. She exhaled, calling out into the open winds, carrying her song like a falcon upon open wings. Her song rang over the great skies and through the ears of the pack, alarming them, then exciting them. Howls and barks could be heard as an answer, and she stopped, to wait for the rest of her follow mutts to meet up here. "They're on their way, master." The she-wolf said with deep sarcasm. She was slightly tired and her stomach rumbled ravenously.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Kestrel gave a slightly irritated twitch. Soon it will be over. You will have the power to rid the world of pests like her, but till then she will be of use. Bide your time. "Make sure our guest is comfortable. I must prepare." He walked away, snarling. How he loathed that Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Vixen grinned, "Very well." she lashed her tail, ordering an omega to take three of them and bring back some prey, and another scout to get some water with its den-mates. She'd stick around here and see what was going down.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:14 am

IF THIS WAS A TV SHOW WITH LIKE A GOOD FANBASE, I BET THERE WOULD BE SO MANY PEOPLE THAT SHIPPED VIXENXKESTREL.

EDIT: PEOPLE WOULD PROBABLY SHIP GAOTHXKESTREL/CITALI TOO. THAT'S WEIRD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'He is like God here.'   'He is like God here.' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'He is like God here.'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Lake-
Jump to: