Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Council of Foxes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

The Council of Foxes  Empty
PostSubject: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Kuni the silver fox gave a yip. Where were they? He had sent a message around for the foxes of HTM to gather, for he no loner knew what to do. With Kestrel growing stronger he feared his home would soon be overrun. Where would he go to then?

OOC: FAIL :D
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

ooc: well yin is a fox so I guess I should post

Yin ran over, "I'm sorry my broter's snoreing kept me up all night. I didn't mean to be late. The message only recently got to me." The black fox panted looking past him with her white clouded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm

The silver fox gave a small nod. "Don't worry. We have a while yet before we begin. I am just a bit jumpy I guess."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Yin nodded laying down. The peace and quiet was nice. It was always quiet around this wise fox.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

ooc: .....What?
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 pm

ooc: foxie meeting for foxes...
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 pm

ooc: and this would include all foxes.... damn.

Yang padded in after her sister, a hare within his jaws. Throwing it down, he looked up at Kuni with a smile, "Thought a snack would be in order." his tail lashed slightly, refusing to wag like the common canine. "Are we ready?" he sat down, wrapping his snow white tail around his paws, the stripe lining up perfectly with the middle of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Yin lay on th ground and sighed. She blew a peice of fur out of her eye. It didn't do much the hiar just fell back. Giveing up se tought what's the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Council of Foxes    The Council of Foxes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Council of Foxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Valley-
Jump to: