Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoulders slumped

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Misery sat her shoulders slumped. Tears threatend her eyes. Pain slipped tourgh her body. She looked at her figure in a puddle in front of her. The snow was melting spring was near. But she didn't care, she lookedat the monster she was stare back at her. She growled slashing the water. Misery loathed herself. She was so ugly. Horrible. She was hungrey, but couldn't bring herself to hunt. She was barely makeing it tourgh the nights now. Not from hunger, from her soul rippeing at itself. Misery slashed her water. Her secrets held walls up against others. She was the ugliest monster she had ever seen. How could she eat when she knew she was not help to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Silence followed the young she-wolf, as she lay in a crumpled heap in the snow of the valley. Cold air pricked at everything, including the follower's nose. But did nothing to muffle the scent of Misery as her tracker followed. In the shroud of darkness beneath a tree within the valley, her watcher looked on with almost perplex disgust.

Vixen couldn't decide what her feelings were, although they were of many sides. Good and evil, and some.... that just didn't belong. She let her eyes un-narrow and spoke,
"Self-pity is a sincerely ugly thing."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:50 pm

"I'm an ugly thing. Why should I pitty myself. I'm jsut a disgusting piece of trash." Misery growled at the still rippleing refelection. What had happened to her. She used to be such a good little girl. Trying only to make her parents happy, she had been pure white...Than Sachiriku came. Sachiriku's growl rang in her head cuaseing her to shudder and close her eyes in pain.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Vixen growled back. Such a stubborn thing. She lived on pity, it was time she grew out of it. "You are what you set out to be, mutt." she snarled back. She was not about to be motherly to the mutt.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 pm

"What I set out to be was a normal wolf...than she came," She barked finnaly hearing the growl leave her head. This wolf knew nothing of the pain she lived tourgh everyday with this curse. The curse of carrying the Demi-God of Massacre. It was a bloodly life filled with mistrust, and pain. How would she know any of what she goes tourgh daily. A role here, it crazy talk. That fox what on something like choclate.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:15 pm

OOC: KEEP KUNI OUT THIS D<
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:16 pm

ooc: too bad for you....
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Vixen knew nothing of what the mutt-pup was talking about, but didn't care. At least she had some advice for it. She'd lived through enough blood-shed to know how to tell to live with it. But she loved it, relished the feeling of a kill. "Ignore her. Forget her. Banish her from your mind. Set your goals and claw your way to it." Vixen was on her paws now, nearing Misery on silent steps.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Misery looked at her. "How can i stop her...she's always there dragging me down...I fought as hard as I can but i'm loseing it here." Misery muttered watching the wolf carefully. She never really trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Baring her teeth, Vixen actually stopped for a moment. The she-wolf was winning? What an opponent she might actually make. She managed to smile, thrilled by the though of another kill. A harder, more violent kill. "Who is this wolf?"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"....Sachiriku...the Demi-god....of massacre. I'm afraid she most likely won't want to leave her little house of pulling apart my mind slowly." Misery smirked. "But maybe if you ask her nicely and say please she'll leave my body, fight you and leave me alone." Msiery highly doubted this. The burn of bloodlust swamped the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 am

Vixen grinned, she could practically feel the blood rolling off her tongue. She let her tail rise a little slowly, feeling oh so innocent, but deep inside deviously evil. "Oh pretty, pretty please Sachiriku? I won't bite," she blinked, smiling deeper. "Much."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am

Sachiriku cackleing rang inside her head. Misery didn't wince. Sachiriku played with her powers and made Misery look like a broken porceiln doll. A crack ran tourgh her face one eye missing, in it's place a large hole. A cracked hole showed in Misery's chest. Cracks ran across her body. It lasted for a couple minutes. Before a red light shined at Misery's chest. The black ran from her body. A fainting spell ran over her. A tiny little figure showed. She didn't seem to big but bloodlust ran tourgh her eyes. The little flame on her tail melted the snow around her. "I know this form isn't much...i'm sure you would enjoy me more angered." Sachiriku licked her lips, remembdering the words she had heard from her about her little misery. A bright fire formed around her. Transfrming her into a large black and red wolf. Her godly powers made her larger than a normal male wolf.

ooc:yea that's right i felt like rping my god...
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Vixen didn't even blink, she looked on with boredom. "Are we too shy to leave the mutt?" she questioned with sarcasm dripping off her tongue, her head cocked to the side. Her muscles were secretly tensed, but she gave nothing of the blood lust seeping into her veins away. She sat seemingly limp on the snow, her tail curled around her, warming her chilled paws.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:06 pm

ooc:Sachiriku already left Misery body...
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

ooc: I thought she like... changed Miz's.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:24 pm

ooc: yes she twisted the vision of miz makeing her look like a really freaky porceilon doll but than came from miz's body...right now miz is pure white again and knocked out on the snow
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:27 pm

ooc: ok then..... I shall, make a new post. Ignore the udder one.

Still sitting, Vixen smiled. "Oh my, you sure are a little fiesty one, aren't you?" she cackled. "Nothing more than a mere pup." She flicked her tail. Her muscles tensed up tightly, discretely. "You couldn't harm a sickly fawn."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:33 pm

SAchiriku simply grinned. Fire engulfing her body. Her from turned huge melting the snow around her. She was large very large. This form was bigger than a large male wolf
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Looking up only slightly, Vixen met the eyes of her new opponent. She smiled, "Big pup, then." she shrugged. "I can see your all show and now fight. Go run along now, I'm sure there's some bunnies that would love to be chased some." she stood up and turned away, slowly, slowly padding away. She waiting for the demi-god to say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Sachirku said nothing. Bur lifte dher chest and leaped at the wolf's back to leave large claws marks down her back.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Vixen heard the change of movement in the air and allowed herself to smile before rolling to the side along the snow. She hopped back up onto her paws and growled, smiling with glee. "You'll have to be a bit more creative than that." she spat, the grin still there. She couldn't stop her tail from wagging and her eyes went bloodshot. Finally, she could fight some more.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Sachiriku didn't move. She waited for the thing to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:57 pm

What to do, what to do. Vixen stood there for merely a few seconds, letting her mind race. She charged forward on silent paws, her lithe form jumping into the air, twisting so she'd land on her back. The snow let her slide, and she lifted up her paws to show violently sharp claws, ready to slice through anything. Mainly the creature's belly, though.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Sachiriku watched her for a moment. Than so fast you couldn't see her move she was behind the wolf scrathing at her back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoulders slumped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulders slumped   Shoulders slumped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoulders slumped
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Valley-
Jump to: