Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Misery lay beside the lake. Front paws dangleing in. You have a role to play here, the foxes words rang in her head. Misery sighed. Don't worry sweetie we'll b okay I won't let them touch you okay, Sachiriku's voice ran out in her mind numming it. "Oaky," She sighed. Letting out a deep breath she look off into the cold water. A old loner lay dead, sucked dry of blood not far away. It had wandered close and she was hungrey for blood. Misery's chest was soaked in fresh blood, along with her muzzle and paws. Blood, it was warm and sweet still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

ooc: I'm bring in da Yang.

Yang trotted forward, his white fur melting in effortlessly with the snow around him, hiding him in his surroundings. It kept him protected, gave him an advantage. He didn't really care though, he just wanted to find somewhere to have some fun. He turned around, "Yin?" He spotted the lake wouldn't mind going for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 pm

YIn walked up beside him urgeing fro a nice nap. "I need some sleep," She muttered. Sniffing the air. "Blood..and a wolf...." Yin scented.

Misery lay enjoying the last blood slipping down her throat. It felt good after only deer.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Yang sighed. "Come on, we like, just got up." the young fox complained. He did the same and sniffed the air, "I wouldn't worry. If they've got their prey, they'll want nothing to do with us. Especially when we're foxes." he shrugged it off, keeping his stride and moving toward the lake.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:08 pm

"It's not animal blood....Another wolf was jsut murdered by a wolf," Yin said with a large yawn. She blinked her tired eyes.

Misery's ears perked up. Voices.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 pm

"It's still got its kill, whatever it is, right?" Yang retorted, still smiling. "Chill out, have some fun." he said jumping into the snow to roll around for a bit. "Try it! It's fun!"
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 pm

"I'm finding a tree to go to sleep," She snapped. "I barely got any sleep with your snoreing all night long.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Sitting upright, Yang frowned. "Why are you such a downer?'
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Yin dind't reply as she jumped onto a low handing branch. Form there she found her way up farther. Whem she felt safe on a thick branch she curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a break   Take a break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Lake-
Jump to: