Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cofusion much?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Misery stalked along the sand. Why was she here. She hated this place with a passion. Her fur stood out, and sand caught in her fur. Murderous intent wouldn't drag her here. Not a single liveing creature she could see. Bored out of her liveing mind her blue eys glowed angerily. She should turn back she tought to herself. Something tough seemed to drag her on. The same thing keeping her near this place. The feeling if something important about to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Vixen stalked among the dunes, following the new she-wolf, tracking her carefully. It was humorous, the wolf had no idea she was there, at her every move. Blood lust was gathering on her tongue and she felt maybe it was time she got just one more kill in. Kestrel wouldn't know the difference.

She jumped forward, landing neatly before the new wolf, whipping around to face her. "Why, hello there." she growled, grinning to herself.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Misery looked up. It had been about time she showed herself. "Finnilay deicided to show your face now?"Misery's cool cold voice chimed like the wind. She didn't twitch or blinked. Just looked boredly with cold blue eyes. "What's going on in this place. There's something goin on here. I feel like a tick in my ear." she said. Her tone showed her boredom with this place, her disintrest. Her half flopping ear twitched. THe other stood still. Blood still stained her claws, her feet, her mouth....Her body. THe sweet scent of blood floated up from every peice of fur. A murderous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

The wolf rolled her eyes, disapointed. She'd been wrong. It wasn't a wolf, just some dog. It wouldn't put up any fight, wouldn't be the same if she killed her. Vixen sighed, "What would you want with anything going on here, mutt?" she asked, deeply annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 pm

"I can smell the hunger for blood coeing from this place." The dog-wolf growled. twitching her white and black racoon tail. This place seemed so barren. To boreing. Her paws itched to find out what was goin on. Her long fur shone dully in the afternoon light. Misery looked out torwads the water to watch a wave crash.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

OOC: RANDOM KESTREL INSERT.

Golden eyes glimmered with amusement as he watched the scene below him. He lay on a large rock, overlooking the beach. It would be hard to see him, for the sun was behind him. "Ah Vixen. I am surprised at you. Why is this dog not dead at your feet? This is so unlike you."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

"Dog?" She growled. Misery looked at the ground back fur bristleing. "I'm not a dog.....I'm half wolf....."She hated being called a dog when she had wolf blood in her. THe want to kill over took her body more than ever. Her face down she snarled showing red tainted teeth. Misery hunched her shoulders. CLaws sinking into the sand. "I hate this sandy hell hole!" She howled. "I hate this stupied sand I hate the frickin water. Why in god's name am i even still lingering anywhere near this place! I should just go find some peathtic excuse of a canine to murder!" She had enough of this rotten place.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 am

Vixen shrugged at Kestrel, "I figured this dog would be dead in a few days anyway. Why waste the energy?" she muttered, ignoring the newcomer. But after a few seconds, she could resist the temptations of some sort of snappy comeback. "Oh please, don't use that face on us. We've seen rabbits more ferocious than you. If you want to leave, go. We have no need of you here." she said. Vixen hated ignorance, and she hated being annoyed. Perhaps this dog wanted to knock out two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 am

"Oh forgive me. But you do have dog in you, so you it is in our right to call you as such." Kestrel's tone was slightly mocking, but his face serious. The white wolf began to make his way slowly down onto the beach, the spray falling on his back. The male wolf grinned, showing his long, sharp teeth. He gave Vixen a small glance. The she-wolf was quick to anger. It might ruin the chance of getting some bait. "Do you remember how we recruited you Vixen? It was on a day much the same as this." He glanced at the female in front of him. He narrowed his eyes. "We take no prisoners. The rule here is you join or you die. How do I know if you;re not one of Gaoth's grunts, spying on us, finding where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Vixen rolled her eyes. "Yes, of course. I owe you my eternal thanks, oh great one." she sighed under her breath, watching her leader move forward, to see the dog. She grinned, "Oh please be from Gaoth. It's been awful bored among these dunes for quite a while now." She circled the half-wolf, looking for wounds among the fur, but couldn't see much past the clotted blood on her pelt, despite her brilliant eye sight.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Misery say and scratched her ear. "Never heard the name before. I really could care less about whoever it is." Sand was flying from her itching and it made her cough. She gagged on the tiny sand. She needed a bath badly now. Sand cuaght in her blood clots. Stareing at the sand she lifted one side of her lips. A extra long fang was seen tht reached her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Vixen spotted the first clot and grinned viciously. This dog wasn't doing too well, she'd been cut up bad. All the more easier to kill.
She sat down and looked over at Kestrel, silently asking him Kill her or let her live? It was his call, after all. He was leader. She gazed down at the fang peeking out of the mutt's maw, excusing it immediately. It didn't scare her, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Kestrel glared at Vixen. One day she would have respect. When he had the gift of the gods, when he ruled over even the humans. But that day was not here yet. He watched the wolf-dog, a small smile appearing on his mouth. As much as he'd like to watch her suffer, he had a plan in mind. A plan to rid the forest of that meddlesome Gaoth. "Would you like to come to our camp? You are weak. You will die if you don't rest. And from here on there is nothing but dunes and deserts."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm

'Weak!' THe girl cried in her head. Far from it. Than she remembered the clotted blood on her fur from her kills. She was fine it was just that she hated takeing baths. She nodded not really careing. As long as she got away from this god forbbion sand." Okay." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Vixen examined a fore paw, looking at the pattern of her fur. "Or we could kill you now and save us some time." she looked at the sun. "Oh goodie, we'd have just enough time to watch the sun set." she smiled, not doing anything at all to hide the glee in the thought of killing.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Kestrel flicked his tail sharply over Vixen. "You will not kill her." He turned to lead the way, and as he did so, he whispered in the she-wolf's ear. "You won't. But Gaoth's troops certainly will."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Misery stalked behind them. SHe knew he tought she was weak. All the more fun to surpise him later. She killed entire pack before. The alphas first than the otehrs rolled over for her. THan again they were bones already practically. So t hadn't been much of a fight. The tought of new blood to shed made her muscles shake in glee.

Last edited by Misery on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Vixen sighed and stood, following the leader. "And where would the fun in that be?" she muttered under her breathe, walking side by side with the half-bred. She shot her paw under Misery's, purposely trying to trip her up, extremely discretely. "Woops, watch your step, dearie."
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

OOC: No godmoding. Seriously. Nothing is more dangerous in this world than an entire wolf pack. One wolf could not kill a whole one.

Kestrel smiled. "Welcome to the clan of conmen, thieves and murderers."
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Misery stepped over Vixen's paw boredly. Fun, she tought thinking almost a way to get out of this. Eithier way she didn't care. SHe just nodded to the one named Krestal.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Vixen smiled and chuckled, "Quicker than you look, eh?" she looked over at Misery. She kept walking, only to stop behind Kestrel when he spoke. "Oh yes, and where everyone seems to be in dire need of a bath." she said sarcastically, instantly loosing her good mood.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Kestrel smiled. "You in particular my dear. Shouldn't you be off checking yourself for fleas now?" He was in a good mood, even if Vixen wasn't. The fact he could insult someone while creating a plan was particularly fun.
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Misery's fur bristeled. Yew bathes. She tought. Gross, water ehr mortal enemy. Only becuase it made her smell.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Vixen looked at Misery, she was in need of a good cleansing. "Go on, little pup, the water won't bite back. Not tonight anyway." she looked up at the sky, it was clear and calm. No storms tonight.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Kestrel glanced an expert eye at the sky. Vixen was right. "No storms tonight, but rain tomorrow. Spring is coming. We should prepare for it. The rein of Natsu marks a new beginning. By the time Aki begins to sleep, my plan should be working." He was thinking aloud. How foolish of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cofusion much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cofusion much?   Cofusion much? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cofusion much?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Valley and Beyond :: The Beach-
Jump to: