Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just found this place where you can sell things.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I made an account of CafePress and would still need permission from my mom to sell XD because they send you a monthly check of your earnings and such...
But seriously. I'm gonna start the comic in a month or so and I just want to know that if I were to make HTTM merchendise if it would be a waste of time or not. 'CAUSE THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS CAN BUY A LOT OF JUNK WITH MONEY. LIKE GAMES. LIKE LANGUAGE LEARNING PROGRAMS. LIKE A...LIKE PAID-OFF DEBTS. LIKE A CAT. LIKE A SLIGHTLY BIGGER HOUSE. LIKE MEDICATION FOR MY UNCLE'S DOG'S HIP DYSPLASIA. LIKE A BIG MANSION FOR WHEN I GROW UP SO MY WHOLE FAMILY CAN LIVE IN IT WITH ME. LIKE ANOTHER CAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://howlingtothemoon.forumotion.net
Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

xD. I would, honest to god I would, but I just don't have the money. I iz poor. *nods*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 pm

cafepress....i know im late but thats a good idea for myself too, and i would also buy the stuff but like rain, I iz poor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   

Back to top Go down

Just found this place where you can sell things.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: General :: Wheeeeee Announcements-
Jump to: