Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just found this place where you can sell things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

Just found this place where you can sell things. Empty
PostSubject: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Just found this place where you can sell things. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I made an account of CafePress and would still need permission from my mom to sell XD because they send you a monthly check of your earnings and such...
But seriously. I'm gonna start the comic in a month or so and I just want to know that if I were to make HTTM merchendise if it would be a waste of time or not. 'CAUSE THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS CAN BUY A LOT OF JUNK WITH MONEY. LIKE GAMES. LIKE LANGUAGE LEARNING PROGRAMS. LIKE A...LIKE PAID-OFF DEBTS. LIKE A CAT. LIKE A SLIGHTLY BIGGER HOUSE. LIKE MEDICATION FOR MY UNCLE'S DOG'S HIP DYSPLASIA. LIKE A BIG MANSION FOR WHEN I GROW UP SO MY WHOLE FAMILY CAN LIVE IN IT WITH ME. LIKE ANOTHER CAT.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Just found this place where you can sell things. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

xD. I would, honest to god I would, but I just don't have the money. I iz poor. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Misery

Misery

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Just found this place where you can sell things. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:36 pm

cafepress....i know im late but thats a good idea for myself too, and i would also buy the stuff but like rain, I iz poor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found this place where you can sell things.   Just found this place where you can sell things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found this place where you can sell things.
Page 1 of 1