Howling to the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling to the Moon

Roleplay a dog or a wolf in a daily battle for territory and prey in the ruins of a city and the greenery of a forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marking Territory .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Marking Territory . Empty
PostSubject: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Scar walked through the fores his powerful shoulders moving with grace sliding his Black fur over certain areas marking them with his scent, Scar stopped at the edge of his territory looking out as the cool crisp air glided through his fur making him feel like a powerful predator which he was anyway. Scar looked around daring anyone to ever cross into his territory this was his land and he would defend it with claw and fang.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:20 am

Silver eyes watched the Shen wolf. The chain round the wolf's neck clinked softy, not loud enough to alert anyone, but enough to remind Night it stay on guard. His overgrown claws lefts dents in the ground as he went around the wolf in a wide circle, never taking his eyes of Scar. The God inside him willed him to walk out proudly, storming through their territory without a care in the world, but he still had a faint grip on his body.
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 am

Scar lifted his head as the wind shifted a new scent hit his nose not Shen scent with a growl he spun around racing full force for the scent coming out of some bushes he saw another wolf, The other wolf was big with large claws and a chain around his neck but even at it's size it was still crossing into Shen territory something fang would never allow from anything. Scar stalked forward moving around to stop in front of the other wolf he was big as well nearly the same size with powerful paws and claws.

Scar's eyes stared at the wolf his hackles rising as he stepped forward sadly he had to give a warning before attacking, " What are you doing here forget it just get off my territory".
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Night felt a bump and turned to look at the Shen wolf. "I appears somebody forgot how to pause. Ever heard of a full stop buddy?" The black wolf remained calm, however his body was involuntarily growing larger, his fangs growing sharper, more like the great god himself. Swallowing, the aura of the celestial wolf disappeared, and he returned to normal. "What is the importance of territory when the forest is at stake?"
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Scar lashed his fangs as he rose to his full height Standing at a good size his hackles raised as he looked at the other wolf. "I am Alpha of the Shen Pack i say what is at stake when it comes to my pack, If the forest is in danger tell me and i will assist but until then get out." Scar turned his back on the wolf walking off leaving powerful paw marks in the ground as he continued brushing his fur along the territory line but he still kept a eye on the other wolf waiting for it to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:03 am

"Last time I checked Kadal was the Alpha and you where his wimpy Beta." Night mused. He had been watching the Shen wolves long enough, and he recognized that this wolf had not been chosen by the Gods to be given a power, so therefore he would never be a true Alpha. He would probably die. The markings on the black wolf's face began to burn, and his chain clinked without him moving.
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am

Scar turned around his eyes burning with anger as he stepped forward placing his large paws deep into the ground his teethe barred. "I am telling you now get out if you don't I will attack you now leave at once. Scar felt the strength running through his body and though this other wolf was a little odd even if it was a god he would defend his territory and no one was going to enter without judgment being passed on them.

OOC Dude you said in my app you wanted kadal to be beta and said i could be Alpha if I wanted, The allegiance shows me as Alpha people need to make up there minds here.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: Nope. Kadal is Alpha.

"Oh dear. Attacking a God. How foolish." Night's silver eyes suddenly became a pure gold, simmering with a mixture of amusement and anger. His overgrown claws grew even longer and where turning black.
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Scar Let out a harsh growl as he stepped forward coming nearly nose to nose with the god his eyes blazing with fury not one ounce of fear was inside the wolf known as Scar, He barked his jaws nearly biting into the God's nose as a warning. "Leave this land NOW.
Back to top Go down
GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

(OOC:Over reacting aren't, with your permission may I enter this topic and tell your character how much you're over reacting.)
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 am

OOC: Who's?

Night rolled his eyes. "You do realize weakling I could summon my spirits to take you to the underworld for endless torture right?" The God of death flexed his claws, golden eyes gazing at the idiotic wolf.
Back to top Go down
GreyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 am

(OOC:Lol, Scar XD He was called wimpy so he tried to banish night XD)
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am

Scar laughed looking at him, "You gods are all the same you come down here expecting us to grovel to you not gonna happen get use to it, Now this Land belongs to Shen not you now leave it. Scar looked at the God waiting for his next move.

ooc-Sorry it's short got so much going on.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 pm

ooc: How in the heck does Scar know what the gods are like? ._. And either he has no fear or he's really foolish because if you fight a god you end up dead.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: Brave if we stand by and let the gods do whatever then were weak they should have to follow the same laws as us.
Back to top Go down
Citali
Admin
Citali

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

It's not like they're gonna kill the mortal wolves needlessly.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingtothemoon.rpg-board.net
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 pm

And also, iif your gonna bug a God, WHY THE HELL BOTHER THE GOD OF THE DEAD? XD
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:04 pm

he has no right on our territory god or not he should be treated like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 am

*Face palm* IF GODS MADE THE WORLD, IN REALITY IS SHOULD BE THEIR TERRITORY!
And really. Stop pissing off the god of Death. Its stupid.
Back to top Go down
Scar

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

Idc if i piss off the god of exsistance the gods are suppose to honor the laws of the clan more than any other lead by example to come down and act all mighty is cowardly.
Back to top Go down
Wolvine

Wolvine

Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Look if you don't like it, leave. As simple as that. Your the only one that has a problem. We can easily rub out all trace of your existence. These Gods are based on the Roman and Greek gods. They wher evain, and in all honesty, not all that nice. BUT THEY HAD THE PAWER. So people respected them. Its the same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marking Territory .   Marking Territory . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marking Territory .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling to the Moon :: The Forest :: The Caves-
Jump to: